April 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 10th 2007, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
Im having same sort of problems trying to find land details, to say theu are building everywhere in perth and you cant find nowt on the net is weird!
I think we are looking at edgewater/ kingsley area.
We too hoping to be there by dec/jan
Where abouts is edgewater/kingsley? If you hear of a website, I would be really gratefull if you would let me know.

Thanks, Nic
Old Jul 10th 2007, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

They run alongside the mitchell freeway between perth and joondalup.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
They run alongside the mitchell freeway between perth and joondalup.
Aaaaghhhhh. Thanks

Nic
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:00 am
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone, seems a busy day today, we got our acknowledgement today aswell, so just waiting for pcc's to come back (sent off 2 weeks ago), and have to book meds now that we have a number to put on the top of them, so glad they havent forgotten us ,
Old Jul 10th 2007, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

hi everyone no news yet im going mad !!! does the fact they took the money mean anything or not?. It seems there is no system oh well . Im thinking my birthday wont be a lucky day after all booooh.Well congrats to everyone who has received news lets hope they keep them coming .Fiona
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maverik1979
hi everyone, seems a busy day today, we got our acknowledgement today aswell, so just waiting for pcc's to come back (sent off 2 weeks ago), and have to book meds now that we have a number to put on the top of them, so glad they havent forgotten us ,
Congratulations

Nic
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FionaG
hi everyone no news yet im going mad !!! does the fact they took the money mean anything or not?. It seems there is no system oh well . Im thinking my birthday wont be a lucky day after all booooh.Well congrats to everyone who has received news lets hope they keep them coming .Fiona
Hi Fiona, how are you and the family? Have they taken your money out of your account then? Still a few days till the birthday, you never know

Nic
Old Jul 11th 2007, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nic938
Hi Fiona, how are you and the family? Have they taken your money out of your account then? Still a few days till the birthday, you never know

Nic
Hi nic, they took the cash end of may.But spoke to agent yesterday and she has just received one of her clients co,s there aplication was 3 days before mine so she is expecting something any day now! lets hope so roll on birthday visa !!!!!! im praying 24 th july is my lucky day.
any sign on your money being taken? hope your all well speak soon.
Fiona x
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FionaG
Hi nic, they took the cash end of may.But spoke to agent yesterday and she has just received one of her clients co,s there aplication was 3 days before mine so she is expecting something any day now! lets hope so roll on birthday visa !!!!!! im praying 24 th july is my lucky day.
any sign on your money being taken? hope your all well speak soon.
Fiona x

OOOH fingers crossed for your birthday - i would be happy enough to get mine on my 40th which is in October BUT having said that the sooner the better for me too My money was taken on 30th may so lets we hear something soon xx
Old Jul 11th 2007, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by daunted
OOOH fingers crossed for your birthday - i would be happy enough to get mine on my 40th which is in October BUT having said that the sooner the better for me too My money was taken on 30th may so lets we hear something soon xx
I do think im dreaming a bit your date sounds more likely ,but we can wish. just waiting on the magic acnol no so pcc can be scanned over. All the best keep um coming.Fiona
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:09 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nic938
Yes, I think so. Heading for Halls Head initially and second choice Secret Harbour, will see when we get there. Not going until January so plenty of time to stress over it We too are going to go for house/land packages but finding it really hard to find out anything over the net. Have you any tips?

Nic x
We are looking at Secret Harbour/Rockingham area to settle when we get to Perth also, Don't know if this site is any good for you to look at but it has land/house packages for anyone interested.

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...le-def&tc=w302
Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Daxver will become famous soon enoughDaxver will become famous soon enough

BIG CONGRATS DUNNARUNNER ON YOUR VISA!!!!!!!!!! Am really pleased to see that it appears to be beginning to happen for the Aprilees! Not feeling so guilty now lets get that spreadsheet turning yellow!

Michelle x
Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
We are looking at Secret Harbour/Rockingham area to settle when we get to Perth also, Don't know if this site is any good for you to look at but it has land/house packages for anyone interested.

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...le-def&tc=w302
thank you

Nic
Old Jul 11th 2007, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

mandurah3535 will become famous soon enoughmandurah3535 will become famous soon enough

Moonlight,

Sorry to be a bearer of mad news- secret harbour and rockingham are not that nice. Souless and drab. Secret harbour sounds great until you visit,nothing there and built on waste land.

Take a look at Mandurah, now we are talking!!!

My advice, have an open mind and look about properley when you get there.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Tarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant futureTarnee22 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dunnarunna
i cant beleive it got our visa this morning wooooohoooooo!!!
in deep shock but very happy
donna

CONGRATULATIONS

Lets hope this is the start of a run for getting acknowledgements, CO's and VISA's for the rest of us!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.