April 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by GracieK
yay, we just got our acknowledgement letter too by email about 10 mins ago has a file reference number too.

Shame they've spelt my name wrong though!!
Congratulations

Nic
Old Jul 17th 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ballies
Hi Karen
Can you please update the April spreadsheet, we got an "e-mail Acknowledgment Letter" on Friday 13th July.

Thank you
The Ballies
Congratulations

Nic
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Morning , congratulations all who have news lets keep it up.im a happy bunny today can relax for a few days lol,does anyone recall how long people have waited once everything is frontloaded.or is that also a lottery .fiona
Old Jul 18th 2007, 6:20 am
Just Joined

ballies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nic938
Congratulations

Nic
Thanks Nic, it seems like we've waited forever for just an acknowledgment, I expect the next stage will be the hardest.

Good Luck everyone!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

hi fiona
congrats on the acknowledgement at last ( & you graciek) we got our visas 26 days after ack & i had frontloaded ( i emailed pcc as soon as i had file ref), so hope you hear soon
donna
Old Jul 19th 2007, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

Lrod is an unknown quantity at this point

Hooray !! We finally got our full acknowledgement this morning .
A long way to go still but at least I dont have to keep checking my e-mails every morning now.
Old Jul 19th 2007, 10:48 pm
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lrod
Hooray !! We finally got our full acknowledgement this morning .
A long way to go still but at least I dont have to keep checking my e-mails every morning now.
Good one Lrod
Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

Finchberks will become famous soon enoughFinchberks will become famous soon enough

Hip hip hooray!! just got acknowledgment. Our application was received by APC on 30.04.07, ack 20.07.07. Just glad we are now officially in the system. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting I'm sure yours will be on its way soon.
Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Finchberks
Hip hip hooray!! just got acknowledgment. Our application was received by APC on 30.04.07, ack 20.07.07. Just glad we are now officially in the system. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting I'm sure yours will be on its way soon.
Hey good on ya
Got letter to say my request for police checks had been recieved and was being processed
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hi people - I was about to book my medicals BUT hung up the phone because I dont know how it all works when you havent got a file number or case officer etc etc Can i still front load meds, and what happens if i have them done and still have no ref number to give medical staff?? WOnt they get lost in the piles and piles of paper at DIAC
Confused Mandy x
Old Jul 20th 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hiya Mandy
i sent my med before requested. my immigration consultant told me to have them done and ask the dr to put my name DOB and passprt number on them.
Im still concerned they will find them, i havent been notified of a C/O yet.
hope this helps
Cheers Teryna

Last edited by bundybell; Jul 20th 2007 at 11:26 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi people - I was about to book my medicals BUT hung up the phone because I dont know how it all works when you havent got a file number or case officer etc etc Can i still front load meds, and what happens if i have them done and still have no ref number to give medical staff?? WOnt they get lost in the piles and piles of paper at DIAC
Confused Mandy x
Hiya Daunted (Mandy)

As already said you can get your passport number put on them. We had ours done in May and sent the same time as Amajon's. They have the visa so I know ours got there too. Just sent the police checks via e-mail as now have the file number that comes with the acknowledgement.
How's the house sale going? We have a few more viewings next week so fingers crossed.

Nicky
Old Jul 21st 2007, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

HI there
I just tried ringing to book meds after reading all the advice on here BUT the medical centre was shut!! They probably earn enough monday to friday hey?? ANyway i am off on my jollies in the morning so will have to wait til i get back to book them now. My pcc have been recieved though

good luck to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Hiya Daunted (Mandy)

As already said you can get your passport number put on them. We had ours done in May and sent the same time as Amajon's. They have the visa so I know ours got there too. Just sent the police checks via e-mail as now have the file number that comes with the acknowledgement.
How's the house sale going? We have a few more viewings next week so fingers crossed.

Nicky
Old Jul 21st 2007, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: April 2007 Applicants

Hi All,

I have filed my papers on April, i have got Acknowledgement .

Any idea still more how many days would it take ?

Bachi.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

hi,could u tell me anyone! once we have file no from acnol can our pcc that our agent has be sent to our file,if we have no case officer yet. Meds were sent ages ago just pcc to send.I am confused a little as the note from agent says will be sent when meds requested is this right? also will the meds be req as they allready have them?.IM so confused just need to check.
fiona

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.