Wikiposts

April 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Nic938
Hey Mandy,

How was your week-end with your mother? Any news on the house?

Nicx
Hi Nic!
Not much news on the house front im afraid . Those people that were cash buyers have disappeared into never never land I know that everyone says not to touch them with a barge pole BUT one of those house buying places has said they will give me £X which is only £10k under the asking price! NOW I know £10k is a lot of money BUT its stress free, stay in house until ready to go, and means i can get out of limbo land once visa arrives (main concern is i want to get my 14 year old (15 in jan) settled into school asap! Obviously if something better came up in the mean time i would take it BUT.............................
Will PM you on the other topic!!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Chiara25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: April 2007 Applicants

Hi Nic,

Thanks for speedy reply, just what I wanted to know.

Good to hear you have your visa, bet your just counting down now!

c. x
Old Sep 10th 2007, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

TomsMops will become famous soon enoughTomsMops will become famous soon enough

Thanks Nic for the words of support on the x-ray's I am hoping its only blurred.

We had our x-rays after our medicals we couldn't get an appointment before, I would just check with the panel doctor, we originally wanted to do the x-rays in the morning and then the medicals in the afternoon once the x-ray report was completed but didn't work out that way.

Our panel doctor will send to Oz once everything is in place after oh's x-ray on Friday.

Thanks again to Nic
Old Sep 10th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Hey Chiara & Tomsmops, no worries and hope everything else goes smoothly.

Mandy, will pm you tonight chick

nicx
Old Sep 11th 2007, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi Nic!
Not much news on the house front im afraid . Those people that were cash buyers have disappeared into never never land I know that everyone says not to touch them with a barge pole BUT one of those house buying places has said they will give me £X which is only £10k under the asking price! NOW I know £10k is a lot of money BUT its stress free, stay in house until ready to go, and means i can get out of limbo land once visa arrives (main concern is i want to get my 14 year old (15 in jan) settled into school asap! Obviously if something better came up in the mean time i would take it BUT.............................
Will PM you on the other topic!!
Hi All
Just want to say good luck to all who are waiting for Visa, and all those selling house.
I can feel it in my water it will all happen for us all soon.
My birthday is in Sept so I am convinced this is a good month, It must be as I was born then , thats what keeps me going. Any more bithdays in Sept?

Julie
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by corgi
Hi All
Just want to say good luck to all who are waiting for Visa, and all those selling house.
I can feel it in my water it will all happen for us all soon.
My birthday is in Sept so I am convinced this is a good month, It must be as I was born then , thats what keeps me going. Any more bithdays in Sept?

Julie
Hey Julie

Well, my birthday is today!!! My daughter's birthday is tomorrow so celebrations all round (well, not big ones cause I am on here as per usual!!)

Happy Birthday for when it comes.

Nic
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hey Julie

Well, my birthday is today!!! My daughter's birthday is tomorrow so celebrations all round (well, not big ones cause I am on here as per usual!!)

Nic
Happy Birthday Nic, last one in Uk so enjoy
Teryna
Old Sep 11th 2007, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Happy Birthday Nic.

Hey Julie

Nic
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

jenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nicejenny79 is just really nice

Hey Julie

Nic
happy birthday nic
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks everybody got some good pressies. My hubby bought me a Nintendo DS Lite he said it was so I could connect with the kids when I had time, so as per usual I go into one saying that I was a fantastic mother and I had bonded with my children the minute they were born etc and he then tells me that you can connect on a game on the Nintendo if one of the kids is playing the same game

The kids bought me a ipod nano for the gym!! I don't go to the gym I said, EXACTLY they all shouted. I have taken the hint

Nicxx
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

TomsMops will become famous soon enoughTomsMops will become famous soon enough

Happy Birthday sure you are lovely as you are!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TomsMops
Happy Birthday sure you are lovely as you are!
Thanks and that's what I say too!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday nic hope u av a fab day. And Happy Birthday to your Daughter for tomorrow hope she has a fab day also

Suexx
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

happy birthday to nic and your daughter

I have just sent off my Police checks finally, and I hope they received them ok, as I did it wrong last night.
Any way, has anybody heard of any case officers this week?
I think myself and a few others have been forgot about, May seems to be doing very well. If any one is in a rush I would diffinitely recommend front loading every thing now. Looks like online applicants will probably receive theirs before us?
Feeling totally pissed off today, sick of checking emails, as you all know yourselves.
Then I have to look at Teryna, who hasnt had a case officer,and she applied in March, it must be very fustrating.
I emailed to see if they recieved the xrays our consultant sent, and they didnt even reply is this normal, because they are busy, or Im I doing something wrong.
Does any one know who I email regarding my case,as I have no agent, I recieved m full ack. in July and I remember reading somewhere on be, how to do it and I cant find it?
Really do feel forgot about:curse::curse::curse::curse:

Sorry to annoy you all
siobhan
Old Sep 11th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

Happy birthday nic, i would have got you somthing more useful like a deep fat frier

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.