Wikiposts

April 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Hi Lisa

Have emailed a couple of people so will let you know.

Nicx
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Nic
Of course you are, its only normal to worry.
A friend of mines husband who are going to NZ 26th sept, described it as
like when you get married you, you know you want to and its the right thing to do but your still scared to do it.Your emotions will be all over the place till you go im sure.

My friend who went to Mandurah in May spent a whole month crying from the time she booked the flights till she went.

shes loving it now,
stay cheerful
Teryna
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bundybell
Nic
Of course you are, its only normal to worry.
A friend of mines husband who are going to NZ 26th sept, described it as
like when you get married you, you know you want to and its the right thing to do but your still scared to do it.Your emotions will be all over the place till you go im sure.

My friend who went to Mandurah in May spent a whole month crying from the time she booked the flights till she went.

shes loving it now,
stay cheerful
Teryna
Thanks Teryna I am sure in a couple of hours I will be fine again.

Nicx
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nic938
Thanks Teryna I am sure in a couple of hours I will be fine again.

Nicx
My pleasure, as long as we accept it we can deal with it a?
Teryna
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hooray my meds av arrived in Sydney now 4 the very very very longgggggg wait lol

Suexx
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by suesk
Hooray my meds av arrived in Sydney now 4 the very very very longgggggg wait lol

Suexx
Good luck Sue, I really hope it is quick in coming for you

nicx
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

457 should take around 6 weeks. Just not sure if im doing the right thing or wait til i get 136 which could be next few weeks or who knows
Old Sep 6th 2007, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Whichever one comes first, you have nothing to lose.

nicx
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nic938
Good luck Sue, I really hope it is quick in coming for you

nicx
Thanx Nic

Suexx
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by suesk

Suexx
hip hip hurray, glad they didnt get lost after all. you must be so relived. now you need to tell your agent they are there.
teryna
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

hip hip hurray, glad they didnt get lost after all. you must be so relived. now you need to tell your agent they are there.
teryna

I just want them processed asap like we all do. Im letting my agent know later on. Have you had any news?

Suexx
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Reedy
You can scan and send them to [/email] [email protected][/email]

You will need to put in your file reference number.

Regards,

Laura
thanks laura for that
Iill just have to get my daughter to help me to scan it
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Hi
We had to send the originals to our agent.I kept a copy for ourselves just in case.

Thought you might be interested theres a thread on BE called
'anyone with children going to bundaberg'
I found it yesterday on the meet ups section
one person had asked the question in Jan i answered it.
Now today someone else on there going to bundaberg.
Its great making contact with pommies going to bundy.
heers
Teryna
Hi teryna
Im going to check it out now?
any sign of your case officer yet?
Old Sep 6th 2007, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

No news of a c/o for me yet.:curse:
my agent is going to email end of next week if shes not heard anything.
so im afraid its just a waiting game like everyone else.
i just hope we here something real soon, its driving me mad:curse:
Ive sent an enquiry to post office today to see if they can tell me if my meds were delivered. my dr sent them just royal mail i didnt think to ask how he would send them at the time.
Im worried they havent got there or are lost. They should have been processed by now they were sent 21st may. they were processing from 26th june the last i heard. i will keep you all informed
Teryna
Old Sep 6th 2007, 3:48 am
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

No news of a c/o for me yet.:curse:
my agent is going to email end of next week if shes not heard anything.
so im afraid its just a waiting game like everyone else.
i just hope we here something real soon, its driving me mad:curse:
Ive sent an enquiry to post office today to see if they can tell me if my meds were delivered. my dr sent them just royal mail i didnt think to ask how he would send them at the time.
Im worried they havent got there or are lost. They should have been processed by now they were sent 21st may. they were processing from 26th june the last i heard. i will keep you all informed
Teryna

try not to worry too much, some people's first communication with diac is a straight visa confirmation, not everyone is notified of their c/o being allocated, hopefully this will be your case

Last edited by maverik1979; Sep 6th 2007 at 4:03 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.