Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by ponyrama
I got my visa!
That was quick! Congrats!

Wonder when mine will be granted! We have similar timeline but I applied onshore and different Business center.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

I got my visa!
OMG Pony!!!

That is AMAZING!!! Congrats. Oh, Im so jealous!!!!

At least when people get granted visas you know that DIAC are actually doing something!!

Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:51 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the congrats people - Its an amazing feeling. I have been on cloud 73 all day!

Originally Posted by Safin
WOW - make that cleaner a cup of tea......23 days......
I'm finding out who she is and giving her a job (after she does your RSMS )

Originally Posted by Nick.d
WOW !!! What fantastic news, congratulations.

By the way, thank you for the tip about enquiring about receipt of medicals at HOC, I did that and am now awaiting their response.

Nick
No worries - the info I got was spot on - meds processed Monday as indicated.

Originally Posted by Nick.d
How did they let you know? by email or post?
E-mail with PDF of grant letter attached. I got home today and my paper copy acknowledgement was on the door mat. Bit late for that now! Ha Ha!

Originally Posted by looky
That was quick! Congrats!

Wonder when mine will be granted! We have similar timeline but I applied onshore and different Business center.
Where hav you lodged Looky and when?
Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Where hav you lodged Looky and when?
Lodged at Brisbane business center (posted actually not in person) on the 19 Sep and recieved ack letter dated 2nd Oct.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:00 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Lodged at Brisbane business center (posted actually not in person) on the 19 Sep and recieved ack letter dated 2nd Oct.
Hmmmm - Brisbane are quite slow I believe at the moment. I know they were advertising for staff recently. Have you tried e-mailing them to find out how they are doing towards processing standard? Have you done your meds? I know Jan lodged Brisbane and has been waiting several months for a CO.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hmmmm - Brisbane are quite slow I believe at the moment. I know they were advertising for staff recently. Have you tried e-mailing them to find out how they are doing towards processing standard? Have you done your meds? I know Jan lodged Brisbane and has been waiting several months for a CO.
I did not email them about the visa progress as i thought its only a few weeks since application. I did my medicals way back in April or May at HSA and the application has the complete documents with medical results, pcc, positive skill assessment, IELTS result, work reference, group certificate, pay slip etc. which means it is unlikely that I will be asked for any additional document except maybe form 80.

The ack letter did list a processing time of 5 to 6 months but i thought that might be a standard template that they use.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:39 pm
beach bum

The ack letter did list a processing time of 5 to 6 months but i thought that might be a standard template that they use.
5 months is the service standard for low risk RSMS - when I e-mailed Parramatta they confirmed that all applications were currently being processed inside the service standard - so that gave me a maximum wait scenario.

I wasnt quite prepared for the minimum though! Hehe.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

When are you coming over ?
Old Oct 16th 2008, 6:04 am
beach bum

Originally Posted by Safin
When are you coming over ?
I land on 1st December.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:28 am

Swheeler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone

I want to join in the waiting game, we lodged our application on the 2nd October in Adelaide.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

I land on 1st December.
I'll be damed.... I told you yours would be quick... Brisbane ... Looky .. sit back and enjoy the ride - 16 weeks and NO CASE OFFICER!!!...

Well done Pony !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Swheeler
Hello Everyone

I want to join in the waiting game, we lodged our application on the 2nd October in Adelaide.
Swheeler ... WELCOME ... at last you lodge !!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:39 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

it is unlikely that I will be asked for any additional document except maybe form 80.
They usually ask for the main applicants original police checks as well as the form 80 Looky.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 7:19 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by janjanxx
I'll be damed.... I told you yours would be quick... Brisbane ... Looky .. sit back and enjoy the ride - 16 weeks and NO CASE OFFICER!!!...

Well done Pony !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers Jan! Here's hoping Brissy get their finger out and get processing yours a bit quicker.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

WEEE heee we can stay long enough to submit to RCB ..... they've finally submitted the 457 application so we don't have to leave in a fortnight - well not unless they refuse it we don't.

Back to stage 1 of the RSMS now that's taken care of. Will it ever end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.