Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Oct 16th 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx
I'll be damed.... I told you yours would be quick... Brisbane ... Looky .. sit back and enjoy the ride - 16 weeks and NO CASE OFFICER!!!...

Well done Pony !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have asked this question a number of times but with no conclusive answer so far as to why Brisbane office is so different to the other state office?!!!! Why does it seem to have staff shortage issues while the other state office process application so much quicker! Is it because more applications are recieved (more people wanting to come to Qld)...I doubt it.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 3:20 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by looky
I have asked this question a number of times but with no conclusive answer so far as to why Brisbane office is so different to the other state office?!!!! Why does it seem to have staff shortage issues while the other state office process application so much quicker! Is it because more applications are recieved (more people wanting to come to Qld)...I doubt it.
I explained in post 23.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

I think they swapped around which departments dealt with what recently and moved staff around. As a result I think that Brisbane was shut for a while then had a lack of staff and also has a lot of newer staff who presumably aren't as quick as experienced.

But then I might be talking rubbish for all I know. This is just what I've picked up over various threads in the last few months.

Ah and yours is one of the posts I mean Bix

Last edited by Safin; Oct 16th 2008 at 3:26 pm. Reason: x posting
Old Oct 19th 2008, 3:34 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All, been reading the thread. My visa details are in the sig, but is the impression that things are starting to speed up in Brisbane? Latest from Bix was that an application from mid-June has got someone working on it? Was that an application, like mine, where the nomination application and my visa aplication were lodged together? The enquiry was about the nomination?

Janx... it's you I'm watching!! You're a month ahead of me. Have you heard anything yet??? Must be close now.

Why can't Brisbane send a few apps out to Darwin and Parramatta?? Eh? Eh?Those boys and girls have nothing to do.

I've been renting here for two years now, nearly and I desparately want to buy a place. Need to wait for the blasted visa to get the stamp duty waiver and the 1st home buyers allowance.

I've discovered I can't have a sig for 48 hours, so you'll have to do with this:

RSMS 857 Onshore. Nomination and application lodged together. Application received by Brisbane office 01/08/08. Money robbed from my account 04/08/08. Waiting.

Last edited by Burbage; Oct 19th 2008 at 3:52 pm. Reason: Added info
Old Oct 19th 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Burbage, nice of you to join us in the mad house....
Old Oct 19th 2008, 9:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burbage
Hi All, been reading the thread. My visa details are in the sig, but is the impression that things are starting to speed up in Brisbane? Latest from Bix was that an application from mid-June has got someone working on it? Was that an application, like mine, where the nomination application and my visa aplication were lodged together? The enquiry was about the nomination?

Janx... it's you I'm watching!! You're a month ahead of me. Have you heard anything yet??? Must be close now.

Why can't Brisbane send a few apps out to Darwin and Parramatta?? Eh? Eh?Those boys and girls have nothing to do.

I've been renting here for two years now, nearly and I desparately want to buy a place. Need to wait for the blasted visa to get the stamp duty waiver and the 1st home buyers allowance.

Hi Burbage.

The mid June application was front loaded (everything included).
The questions from DIAC were on the employer side of things. We think it may be the CO doing the preliminaries for the case but as of yet it is not confirmed.

I heard DIAC were holding Janx's case until special payments were made

Interesting you should say about farming out to other offices. I was looking at ACT site yesterday for the RSMS and the average process time is 15 days !!!

Well worth you holding out for the visa grant before buying eh ?
Old Oct 19th 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bix
Interesting you should say about farming out to other offices. I was looking at ACT site yesterday for the RSMS and the average process time is 15 days !!!
15 DAYS!!!!!!!! Where is ACT?? Do they have more cleaners than brisbane??
Old Oct 19th 2008, 11:56 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Australian Capital Territory = Canberra.
Old Oct 19th 2008, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bix
Australian Capital Territory = Canberra.
Hmmm. Guess i should read some books on Oz before i board a plane!! (i did know canberra was capital though!).
Old Oct 20th 2008, 5:39 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz

I think the Parramatta cleaner does a split shift at ACT!
Old Oct 20th 2008, 1:16 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Bix,

What number do you guys call to get info from the Brisbane Business center? All they have on their stationery is the number for the general Immi dept.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Bix,

What number do you guys call to get info from the Brisbane Business center? All they have on their stationery is the number for the general Immi dept.
Hi Burbage - and welcome - at least someone has their eye on me cause Brisbane sure dont !!

I am with an Agent so cant do anything on my side - he has gone into hibernation.. or his computer has blown up as I haven't had a response from two of my emails... what's up?

Am going to give him till Friday and then call.. not to upset him .. but he is Mara Registered so he better respond before then ... 17 weeks and still no case officer !! Outrageous !!
Old Oct 21st 2008, 1:11 pm
Demi-God

I'm thinking of taking a couple of weeks off and flying down to Brisbane to give them a hand. It can't be that hard.

Why can't we have a Cairns Business Centre? Eh? Eh? FNQ is virtually its own state anyway.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

I'm thinking of taking a couple of weeks off and flying down to Brisbane to give them a hand. It can't be that hard.

Why can't we have a Cairns Business Centre? Eh? Eh? FNQ is virtually its own state anyway.
Or Pony's office - they were also chop chop and on the ball... if you do go to Brisbane.. please pick up my file and finalise it !! ...
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:09 pm
Demi-God

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Or Pony's office - they were also chop chop and on the ball... if you do go to Brisbane.. please pick up my file and finalise it !! ...
Am I right in thinking that Bix's colleague should be next? Mid July application?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.