TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by WICKERMAN
Have been reading this thread with great interest and would like to say congrats to everyone who has received their TWP, also keep the faith to all who are still waiting!!.
We put in our application in July 08 and had medical on the 12th August. We are still waiting and getting worn down by it all!!. Can anyone out there tell us, is it the norm for the CIC to acknowledge receipt of the medical? Its been 6 weeks since ours and we have had nothing. Some people on this thread seem to have had a reply, others not and still received their TWPs Any Ideas??
hi wickerman we are in same boat had med 60 days ago not a word its getting us down
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by coolmum1
hi wickerman we are in same boat had med 60 days ago not a word its getting us down
I cannot believe you have been waiting for 2 months since the medical - this is getting ridculous :curse:
Old Oct 9th 2008, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by starlight
I cannot believe you have been waiting for 2 months since the medical - this is getting ridculous :curse:
hi starlight yes 2 months waiting think they have lost mine paid landing fee.i feel like im all over the world but not in canada yet. emailed my rep but no amswer from here yet think my life as stood still in time must do somethink sooon as my head will spin of is pole soone people are getting theres quicker than us hope theres no probs with med. coolmum1
Old Oct 9th 2008, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Hi all,
just found this post(actually forgot about it) I started another thread, but this one answers all my questions.

We (well my wife) went for her meds beginning Sept. We had some complications with application, but we have sorted them out and sent in the last of the documentation needed, They received it Sat 4th Oct. We are hoping because our file was open and they are waiting for some additional info, they might keep it open and approve quickly.

A couple of friends of our got their's back after about 4-5 weeks, so we are counting down. Good luck to you all, please keep us posted, really interested to see what happens.

Mind you we can wait a while longer now, because the couple that had put a offer in on our house, back out last weekend, we are all gutted and down again. Back to the waiting game with getting a buyer. We are thinking of renting or maybe wife and the kids going over ahead, while I stop and dell the house, eeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! Maybe drop the price a little, see if we can't tempt someone then??????

Thanks for the read, good luck to all,
speak soon,
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

WICKERMAN will become famous soon enough

Hi coolmum1
My O.H had her medical on the same date as yours (12th aug) in Altrincham + x-rays in Manchester , but we still havn't had our W.Ps through. We e-mailed the Commission but just got a standard reply saying our application was awaiting review from an visa officer so we are non the wiser.
We know exactly how you feel, its as though our lives are on hold and we are getting anxious about our jobs in Calgary.
Do you get fed up with people asking "have you heard yet" all the time? We now tend to stay away from the local shop,hairdressers,friends (only joking) but its driving us mad! Have they stopped working in that commission or what? I'm starting to rant now so soz but it grinds you down doesnt it?

Anyway keep the faith + let us know how you all get on with the waiting game.

cheers Wickerman
Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Hi coolmum1
My O.H had her medical on the same date as yours (12th aug) in Altrincham + x-rays in Manchester , but we still havn't had our W.Ps through. We e-mailed the Commission but just got a standard reply saying our application was awaiting review from an visa officer so we are non the wiser.
We know exactly how you feel, its as though our lives are on hold and we are getting anxious about our jobs in Calgary.
Do you get fed up with people asking "have you heard yet" all the time? We now tend to stay away from the local shop,hairdressers,friends (only joking) but its driving us mad! Have they stopped working in that commission or what? I'm starting to rant now so soz but it grinds you down doesnt it?

Anyway keep the faith + let us know how you all get on with the waiting game.

cheers Wickerman
hi there yes every one keeps asking me im sure they think im jokeing but yes waiting is getting us down have you been on cic it tells you there mine was in procceing 29 may but no news yet my hubby as got job waiting as well. i thought it was quicker if you have job i dont believe that for one minute let me know if you here first coolmum
Old Oct 10th 2008, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point

It's lucky friday! Im sitting at work just now and had no mail when I left the house this morning. It's also my last day at work! Anyone had any good news today?
Old Oct 10th 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by starlight
It's lucky friday! Im sitting at work just now and had no mail when I left the house this morning. It's also my last day at work! Anyone had any good news today?
hi starlight post been no joy now im going to cry now how long must we wait
Old Oct 10th 2008, 11:32 am
Just Joined

Angry Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

hi starlight post been no joy now im going to cry now how long must we wait
Hi All.
Well, its another week gone. We have had no news again!!! So know exactly how you are feeling!! its Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend so Bank Holiday on Monday so it may affect the bods in the Canadian Commission. Therefore, if this is so, we will be well into another week being disappointed.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

gibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nicegibbos1 is just really nice

Hi all,

the whole process is waiting, waiting for application, forms, jobs, meds, selling house, offer, hear from solicitors, any news from the CIC, etc, etc, drives ya bleeding mad at times:curse:
But just hang in there, think positive and remember, not long and you will be on your way to your new life

Oh then if your over there on WP, you will be waiting to hear about your PR application, more waaaaiiiitttttttiinnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!11:ee k:

All the best to you all.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Hi All.
Well, its another week gone. We have had no news again!!! So know exactly how you are feeling!! its Thanksgiving in Canada this weekend so Bank Holiday on Monday so it may affect the bods in the Canadian Commission. Therefore, if this is so, we will be well into another week being disappointed.
wickerman
are you in canada or over in uk,at this rate we will still be here for crimbo.feel like knocking on embbasy door and saying weres my request for passports im going to find a big hole and hide:curse:
Old Oct 10th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Some good news.... I got my med request through today I also got an accompanying letter asking if I wanted to abandon my TWP request as allegedly the PR application for a PNP nominee takes the same time (8weeks) to process in London. I have submitted both applications. I just want to get there asap as I should have started my job on 1st October!!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by minimeeze
Some good news.... I got my med request through today I also got an accompanying letter asking if I wanted to abandon my TWP request as allegedly the PR application for a PNP nominee takes the same time (8weeks) to process in London. I have submitted both applications. I just want to get there asap as I should have started my job on 1st October!!
hi good luck with med we are still waiting had meds in august. heard nothing yet coolmum1
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:38 pm
Just Joined

slowjam is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all
I just have to let you know what (Vegreville) is like and hope you have a better experience and not one like I had..... :curse: First off they lost 2 forms I posted in, this was after they had received them and talking to (Vegreville) is like talking to they will hang up if they can't help you, or if you ask too hard questions. But after 1 year I got my spousal work permit. Now my 16 year old as been told she can't have a work permit why not she goes to school here and will finish this year, what can she do then. My experience of the Canada Immigration is not a good one at all, this is only some of the things they have done to us.. I could go on and on and on....

just to say i posted this on the work permit part of this forum but after reading some of this thread, i was thinking you would like this too..
Old Oct 10th 2008, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

wickerman
are you in canada or over in uk,at this rate we will still be here for crimbo.feel like knocking on embbasy door and saying weres my request for passports im going to find a big hole and hide:curse:
Hi coolmum

Like yourselves unfortunately we are still in the U.K and yes we have now been thinking about buying crimbo presents here in the U.K and if we do manage to get our W.P s before hand we can dish them out before we leave.

Good luck to everyone waiting for W.P s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.