TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Congrats to those who have received theirs, and fingers crossed for those of you still waiting. Just posted mine off today, so back to playing the l-o-n-g waiting game again!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

THE BROWN ENVELOPE HAS LANDED ON MY DOORMAT JUST NOW

Hi to all of you

My instinct was right that I will receive it soon but i did not expect it today.

It has been a week since I emailed a letter of complaint to the Canadian Embassy. I know it was a risky thing to do ...I could be denied or I will get it. Thanks God it was the latter.

Now its time to get things rolling. Booking flight soon and resignation letter is being typed now.

Good luck to the rest of you who are waiting. I know what you are going through. I have been there before.

Just email them if it is taking longer that the processing time the embassy said.

Bye for now.

Ibby
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:03 am
Just Joined

gurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura about

HEY CONGRATULATIONS IBBEYE

EVEN I GOT MY JUST NOW ..

THEY SAY ITS A MAGICAL FRIDAY .. IT INDEED IS ..

ALL THE BEST TO YOU FOR FUTURE ..

Cheers .. Gurpreet

Originally Posted by ibbye13

Hi to all of you

My instinct was right that I will receive it soon but i did not expect it today.

It has been a week since I emailed a letter of complaint to the Canadian Embassy. I know it was a risky thing to do ...I could be denied or I will get it. Thanks God it was the latter.

Now its time to get things rolling. Booking flight soon and resignation letter is being typed now.

Good luck to the rest of you who are waiting. I know what you are going through. I have been there before.

Just email them if it is taking longer that the processing time the embassy said.

Bye for now.

Ibby
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Hi

I know you are a nurse. where are you heading to? I am going to Calgary Foothill hospital.

bye

Ibby
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:08 am
Just Joined

gurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura about

Hey ..

well i'm off to Whiterock (Pro vita health care), South Surrey

Hope to speak to you sometime ..

Tk care

Gurpreet

Hi

I know you are a nurse. where are you heading to? I am going to Calgary Foothill hospital.

bye

Ibby
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Hi to all of you

Bye for now.

Ibby
Congratulations ibbye13
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Hi Julie

Thanks a lot. I am thinking of renting my house as this credit crunch is really biting us now. I am also planning to put it on sale too. I am waiting for my partner to get her TWP as we applied separately. I was supposed to go first and she would join me 6-9 months later. But my permit took so long .. 4 months from start to now.

Anyway who knows your luck my change and your house get sold soon.

Bye

Ibby
Old Sep 19th 2008, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

congratulations ibbye13 and good luck with the house and future
Anne
Old Sep 19th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Julie

Thanks a lot. I am thinking of renting my house as this credit crunch is really biting us now. I am also planning to put it on sale too. I am waiting for my partner to get her TWP as we applied separately. I was supposed to go first and she would join me 6-9 months later. But my permit took so long .. 4 months from start to now.

Anyway who knows your luck my change and your house get sold soon.

Bye

Ibby
Thank you Ibby, i have to send in twp application again including the older kids so i will be back to postie stalking , i hope we all get to sell to our houses so we can just get on with things, this is such a nightmare time
Good luck
Old Sep 19th 2008, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Hi to all of you

Bye for now.

Ibby
OH...CONGRATULATIONS IBBY, it has finally happened!
good on you- sending that complaint, they must think we are all too scared to dare, but not you, well done!!!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

fozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant futurefozzy33 has a brilliant future

Well done guys, so pleased for you.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

well done to all that got theirs today and good luck all still waitin
Old Sep 19th 2008, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

alimoo is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Congrats to everyone who had their TWP today-FAB news.

Anyone going to Vancouver island?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all of you

Bye for now.

Ibby
Fantastic Ibby
Im so pleased for you thats quite a few this week, Well done CIC good luck with all your plans
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

Hi All ..

YES THEY CAME FAST N FURIOUS TODAY

Me & My husband off to Vancouver on 5th of Oct ..

Got Our Tickets done through Canadian Affair ..

Any reviews on this airlines ?????????

Cheers ..

Gurpreet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.