TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by gurpreet79
Hi All ..

YES THEY CAME FAST N FURIOUS TODAY

Me & My husband off to Vancouver on 5th of Oct ..

Got Our Tickets done through Canadian Affair ..

Any reviews on this airlines ?????????

Cheers ..

Gurpreet
Well done to you as well Bet your on cloud nine

we went Canadian affair last time very pleased with them,
Way to go 5th oct
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

kiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant future

Hi All ..

YES THEY CAME FAST N FURIOUS TODAY

Me & My husband off to Vancouver on 5th of Oct ..

Got Our Tickets done through Canadian Affair ..

Any reviews on this airlines ?????????

Cheers ..

Gurpreet
My family flew over with Canadian Affair, Glasgow to Vancouver, they said it was good. No problems.

Congrats on the visa.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:56 am

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Think they've forgotten about me
Old Sep 20th 2008, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

alimoo is on a distinguished road

We're off on 4th Oct and i was wondering what to do about health insurance.
AS cover from my employer starts at 3 months i believe so what are people doing in the meantime?
Any ideas gratefully recieved so i can tick another box!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

shonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura about

Load of info here on the WIKI including companies who offer the insurance and contact info.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Medica...edicare_starts
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:25 am
Just Joined

gurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura about

Don't Worry Or4ngecrush ..

It shouldn't be Far .. Try Emailing or Faxing CHC With Your File no. n ask the status ..

hopfully they 'll respond .. seems alive at the moment

tc ..

gurpreet
Old Sep 20th 2008, 9:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
Think they've forgotten about me

Everyone come on got to get or4ngecrush hers now
Well put it another way the others are done so they can concentrate on yours now

Don't Worry Or4ngecrush ..

It shouldn't be Far .. Try Emailing or Faxing CHC With Your File no. n ask the status ..

hopfully they 'll respond .. seems alive at the moment

tc ..

Yep i reckon somethings happened to shake them up, maybe its CIC commitment to clearing the backlog ? oow hope they do our PR next hahaha

gurpreet
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by kiton6
My family flew over with Canadian Affair, Glasgow to Vancouver, they said it was good. No problems.

Congrats on the visa.
Hi

i flew with them a couple of months ago ...it was quite a nice flight considering that you have to pay for everything,i.e., coke, earphones, snacks. The meals were decent. But the price difference with the regular airlines were massive. Worth paying 80 pence for a half a can of coke. or £2 for a cup of tea with a sneaker chocolate.

I am even thinking of flying with them in November 2008.
Take care and have a good flight.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 5:17 pm
Edmonton arrived

crg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond reputecrg2704 has a reputation beyond repute

flew with canadian affair last october plane going over was an air transat flight coming home was thomas cook.Air transat were fab, sorry much better than thomas cook, more leg room better seats nice cabin crew, yes you pay for the drinks and stuff...but hey for comfort air transat every time. canadian affair staff very helpful fab service will definately use again.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

alimoo is on a distinguished road

Hi Shonaoconner,
THanks for your reply regarding health insurance, but i couldn't get on to it.
Would like to hear about how other people plan to sort temp med insurance out initially on landing.
thanks,
Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by alimoo
Hi Shonaoconner,
Would like to hear about how other people plan to sort temp med insurance out initially on landing.
thanks,
I think theres info on that in the Wiki or Search it im sure its been covered by lots on hear
Old Sep 21st 2008, 6:22 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alimoo
Hi Shonaoconner,
thanks,
I used this link off the relocation2bc website - got a good deal, cheaper than anyone else i was quoted with http://www.healthquotes.ca/

We fly out on 27th - start work in Duncan ( Vancouver island) on 14th October - yayyyyyyyy!!!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tanah
I used this link off the relocation2bc website - got a good deal, cheaper than anyone else i was quoted with http://www.healthquotes.ca/

We fly out on 27th - start work in Duncan ( Vancouver island) on 14th October - yayyyyyyyy!!!!!
Not long now Tanah
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

LMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant future

I have been told that 3 to 4 weeks is currently the norm for TWP processing time. I have applied to work as electrician with OH applying for Spousal TWP. Has anyone experienced this or otherwise?
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

WICKERMAN will become famous soon enough
Question Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Have been reading this thread with great interest and would like to say congrats to everyone who has received their TWP, also keep the faith to all who are still waiting!!.
We put in our application in July 08 and had medical on the 12th August. We are still waiting and getting worn down by it all!!. Can anyone out there tell us, is it the norm for the CIC to acknowledge receipt of the medical? Its been 6 weeks since ours and we have had nothing. Some people on this thread seem to have had a reply, others not and still received their TWPs Any Ideas??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.