TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Jul 28th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

We have the packers in today....CHAOS.

I can't stand still for too long or they will pack me
Old Jul 28th 2008, 1:50 pm
Asia blue girl!!

jackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to all

Can I ask what is the TWP? I have been waiting for some time as we have been applying for the PNP, shadi norman immigration consultant has been assisting us (for a fee of course), we have been told that we have been offered a job but un until know we have not heard anything with regards to when we need to go for a medical, police checks, we have rented a house for 6 months as we were told that it would take approx 4 to 6 months for all paper work to come through, but from what I gather from your postings we are in for a rough ride!!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 1:59 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jackiewalters
Can I ask what is the TWP? I have been waiting for some time as we have been applying for the PNP, shadi norman immigration consultant has been assisting us (for a fee of course), we have been told that we have been offered a job but un until know we have not heard anything with regards to when we need to go for a medical, police checks, we have rented a house for 6 months as we were told that it would take approx 4 to 6 months for all paper work to come through, but from what I gather from your postings we are in for a rough ride!!
Temporary Work Permit - usually the quickest route in if your job qualifies & from whence you can apply for permanent residency or PNP (if you qualify) once you have started work (if your job qualifies.)

Check out the immigration web sites its all on there.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

Yes stil here postie stalking will leyt you know
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
We have the packers in today....CHAOS.

I can't stand still for too long or they will pack me
our comming on the 18th, not a lot to pack really, we got rid of a load when we moved in to the rental house 6 months ago, we are travelling light, hence the £850 charge, only 2 pieces of furniture, (an ottaman and a filing cabinet) 1 bike, 2 guitars, 2 boxes of books 1box of dvd and cd's, a couple of boxes of cloths we carnt fit in the 20K limit for cases and a few toys, oh and my photos quite a large box as i LOVE taking them!.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by walkerv05
our comming on the 18th, not a lot to pack really, we got rid of a load when we moved in to the rental house 6 months ago, we are travelling light, hence the £850 charge, only 2 pieces of furniture, (an ottaman and a filing cabinet) 1 bike, 2 guitars, 2 boxes of books 1box of dvd and cd's, a couple of boxes of cloths we carnt fit in the 20K limit for cases and a few toys, oh and my photos quite a large box as i LOVE taking them!.
its costing £550 to fly the cat!! thats not a lot more for 93 cubic ft in a container!!!!! lol
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Brunti is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi walkerv05, can I ask which airport you're flying from and which pet removal company you're using?

Cheers.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

VanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant futureVanSte2000 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Hi, everyone wonder if anyone can advise. Im starting to get a bit mixed up, i sent my twp application on 12 june and had my medical on 30 june and this was delieved to CHC on 8 july.
I wanted ask is the 6 week point from when the application is sent or from when they recieve the medical reports. Getting confused and unsure when to email the CHC.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Alot of people have been led to believe that a WP takes 6 to 8 weeks from start to finish - and for some it does.

However, if you have a medical that slows it down, summer slows I down and there are many other factors that can affect it.

My WP took forever and a day, but even I had mine through within 6 weeks of my meds, some have been quicker.

There is not set timescale and everyone is different. Hopefully, yours must be near the top of the pile now and shouldn't take long. If you want more info you could try sending a case specific e-mail enquiry to the CHC.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Brunti
Hi walkerv05, can I ask which airport you're flying from and which pet removal company you're using?

Cheers.
we are going from Manchester on Thomas cook airlines, but you have to book the cat through a handling company Pets Transport UK i think if you PM me i can give you the number. its good that he is on the same flight as us..... i do worry about him though.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by VanSte2000
Hi, everyone wonder if anyone can advise. Im starting to get a bit mixed up, i sent my twp application on 12 june and had my medical on 30 june and this was delieved to CHC on 8 july.
I wanted ask is the 6 week point from when the application is sent or from when they recieve the medical reports. Getting confused and unsure when to email the CHC.
we ahve always wondered this, we just presumed that it was from the date that they recieved all your information medical police check ect, but if you are not having a medical i think it is safe to say its from the date they receive your application but if they require more infor that could add on a few weeks.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

Our Twp was sent on the 18 april and we got ours on the 18 July . We didnt have Meds done ,but they did need a bit more info .We have now arrived in Calagary and now when i look back it was well worth the wait.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 1:06 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walkerv05
we are going from Manchester on Thomas cook airlines
Snap - when are you flying? Did you book one way tickets?
Old Jul 29th 2008, 8:25 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Just letting everyone know I received my Medical request today so will be booking that tomorrow - then it will be My turn to harass the postie lol
Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future

Just to let everyone know, we had our medicals done yesterday. It was OK for me, but my OH has a pacemaker- which the doctors now think he didn't really need in the first place:curse: but anyway, we get to the medicals place in Slough and he asks for OH pacemaker reports etc... we didn't have them. Now with the NHS verything takes forever and I was getting close to tears. OH phones his consultant to get the report while I was having my medical done. It turns out that his consultant knows the doctor who was doing our medicals So they had a lovely chat on the phone for about 10 minutes, then he very promptly faxed OH's pacemaker reports etc.
I am still in shock! Can't believe our luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.