TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:54 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by RN1
So how did yours read??
Mine said :-

Your work permit was mailed 10/07/08.

Worker unit
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 3:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotcal00
should have bets on me today cos weve got it yes we r partyin tonight good luck for all those still waitin YESS CANADA HERE WE COME
fab news, Enjoy the celebrations

good luck everyone else who is waiting
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all

Hey RN1

Our email read the same as yours and we got the permit exactly 1 week after the date on the email.

I don't think you have anything to worry about but I would have thought you should have it by now. I would let CIC know it hasn't arrived.

Cheers

Tom
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

PLEASEEEEEE could someone reply to my email posted easrly today ta cathy
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all

Hi Guys

The case specific enquiry address https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemai...mission=london

You can't view anything regarding a TWP online.

Cheers
Tom
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:04 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CathynPaul
Please could someone tell me where theyhave sent these emails to ? also can we look on website with the reference number given as when I typed mine in it would not accept it!!!!!
thanks well done for the email it sounds good
Go on the London High Commision website. Hit the "contact us" tab & take it from there - I went on to case specific I think before sending. There was an automated reply that said someone would contact me within 28 days!! However, they got back within 48 hrs.

I'm worried about why the letter hasn't got to me but they did say give the mail a few days - so maybe they only just posted it - it was finalised but not sent & my email jogged them into action! :-)

I agree that if it's not here tomorrow I'll fax them.

Interestingly after I got that "28 days" response I then sent a fax - to which I haven't had a reply!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys hope you get it soon RN1 and thanks Lauder99 will try those see what reply I get!!!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

so maybe they only just posted it - it was finalised but not sent & my email jogged them into action! :-)
Funny that's the impression we got, that they only did it because we chased it.

Cheers
Tom
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:14 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CathynPaul
Thanks guys hope you get it soon RN1 and thanks Lauder99 will try those see what reply I get!!!!!
Oh just one thing - don't be put off by the seemingly blank pages - the messages are at the bottom & I think , if memory serves me right, you click through aout 3 screens before you get to the contact form. You have to put in your case number etc too, so have that at hand.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you have emailed them lets see if I get a response will let you know lets see what the postie brings tommorow!!!!!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Just a messge to all those still waitin and remember Friday seems to be a good day for some. I will keep watchin this site ad good luck we should organise big party once everybody gets to Canada after the stress weve all been under I hope to meet up with some of youse in Calgary GOOD LUCK
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 10:34 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

Just a messge to all those still waitin and remember Friday seems to be a good day for some. I will keep watchin this site ad good luck we should organise big party once everybody gets to Canada after the stress weve all been under I hope to meet up with some of youse in Calgary GOOD LUCK
Cheers - yes I think we all deserve a drink see you in Calgary!!

Have a safe journey!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you should say that. My consultant seems to receive packs of WP approvals on Fridays that were signed off on Wednesdays.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:19 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Mine came on a Friday too....
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

lets see what today brings....................carnt come quick enough the stress in our house is lifting the roof!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.