TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

the undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nice
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by scotcal00
Thats great news im so happy for you they do sound as if they are coming quick il have a drink for you tonight .When do you head off
A week on Friday (25th)

How long have you been waiting now?
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the undutchables
As you may have guessed from the last post......

THEY ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!

7 weeks on the nose. They are coming thick and fast now, good luck to everyone who's still waiting.
Congratulations....not too long after all.

Good luck with the move.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xtracold
Hey there, my GF has pointed me in the direction of this. I submitted May15th, got word asking for more documents after 4 weeks which I duly submitted within 48hrs, now it's week 9.....i've had the "its with the visa review officer" line spun to me twice by email in week 6 and week 8. I phoned last friday in a feeble attempt to get past the front desk...it didn't go well. So i'm still waiting.

They even tried to tell me the 3 week delay was due to the extra documents they required. Well I said

1. the associations in canada confirmed to me that I never required such documents, they were irrelevant. So some duckegg doesn't know what they are doing. Either way the association laughed it off and just provided what they asked for to shut the CIC up.

2. I asked the girl on the phone how the CIC can turn 48hrs into a 3 week delay. I reckon that's pretty clever! :curse: Needless to say she didn't have an answer.

Oh, and when I said if your that busy perhaps you can employ some more people...I for one am unemployed at present cos' of the delay and offered to come down and process some for them....she hung up on me.

Anyways, glad to hear some people are getting them through now. Next time i'll try a border landing!!!!!!

XC
Oooooo.....you are so going to be put at the back of the queue
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:34 pm
Just Joined

xtracold is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
Oh I don't doubt it...however all indications are that they can't organise a queue anyway so it could equally end up at the front.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

A week on Friday (25th)

How long have you been waiting now?
We have been waiting since april sold house end of may so at mo we are in no mans land waitin im so glad to hear there has been movement tho hopefully soon
Old Jul 14th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

the undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nice

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
That's exactly what I thought.

I think you are the only one here who has a genuine right to complain about the time they have taken. Did you sell the house?
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

xtracold is an unknown quantity at this point

That's exactly what I thought.

I think you are the only one here who has a genuine right to complain about the time they have taken.
Unfair, it's true that a 6 month wait is totally unacceptable. But for straightforward applications that could be done in an hour at port of entry they have no excuse either. Something is fundamentally wrong with the CIC, be nice if one of their employees would come on here to describe in a bit more detail what takes so long. Most of the frustration/anger is born out a lack of information and status communications which is something they could easily address.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:47 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

totally agree............
infact I'll gladly go there and discuss the situation face to face......
don't think it would help my case though.

and just thinking at the weekend that nothing else could go wrong and BINGO.
the bankers draft I was suppossed to get last Friday and it didn't arrive has still not come!!!!!!

My bank said 'no problems, got to say 4-5 days but they have been coming in 1 or 2 just lately, see you Friday'
Went Friday, ' sorry hasn't come, must be Monday'........
Went today, 'sorry not here?'
'So where?'
'it got posted direct to you 1st class Friday, so you should of got it Saturday or today at latest'........
'Well I haven't got it!'
'if you don't get it in tommorrows post come in and we'll see what we can do'..........

all this to give CIC the money i gave them in the first place.........

As most of you know my story...........8 weeks and still cannot get it processed..........

:curse::curse::curse::curse:
Old Jul 14th 2008, 5:02 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by plw
totally agree............
infact I'll gladly go there and discuss the situation face to face......
don't think it would help my case though.

and just thinking at the weekend that nothing else could go wrong and BINGO.
the bankers draft I was suppossed to get last Friday and it didn't arrive has still not come!!!!!!

My bank said 'no problems, got to say 4-5 days but they have been coming in 1 or 2 just lately, see you Friday'
Went Friday, ' sorry hasn't come, must be Monday'........
Went today, 'sorry not here?'
'So where?'
'it got posted direct to you 1st class Friday, so you should of got it Saturday or today at latest'........
'Well I haven't got it!'
'if you don't get it in tommorrows post come in and we'll see what we can do'..........

all this to give CIC the money i gave them in the first place.........

As most of you know my story...........8 weeks and still cannot get it processed..........

:curse::curse::curse::curse:
sorry just had to get that off my chest.........

well done to those who got theirs today..........
Old Jul 14th 2008, 5:30 pm
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

Well its good to see the TWP are still arriving, even though mine isnt here I still feel a little relief knowing they really do exist and aren't just a figment of my imagination!!!
Hope its here soon, this waiting lark is starting to give me a rash!!!!!!!!

(8 Weeks!!!)
Old Jul 14th 2008, 5:36 pm
plw
9 inch member

Hi City4

I actually thought you would have got yours today.
And for no apparent reason I checked a bit earlier just to see if you did?

Good luck for tommorrow though.........
Old Jul 14th 2008, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

know the feeling my husband and i are both out of work at mo as we moved from my home country to inlaws expecting to be in Canada about beginnin of june and guess what we are still here no jobs .Ihad expected to be away so if there is any jobs goin at CHC il be there il even work for nowt if it helps to get WP through
Old Jul 14th 2008, 5:40 pm
plw
9 inch member

Originally Posted by scotcal00
know the feeling my husband and i are both out of work at mo as we moved from my home country to inlaws expecting to be in Canada about beginnin of june and guess what we are still here no jobs .Ihad expected to be away so if there is any jobs goin at CHC il be there il even work for nowt if it helps to get WP through
you'll work for nowt ?????????

I'll actually pay them............

Oh, sorry I already have.........
Old Jul 14th 2008, 5:48 pm
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

No suck luck!!! but There's always tomorrow and the next day and the one after that and the one after that!!!!!!

Waiting isnt my favourite game!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.