TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by VanSte2000
Hi everyone, only just joined this site and have been reading this thread with great interest. I have applied for a TWP and OWP for my OH and we are all planning on moving to Vancouver in Sept (if all goes to plan!). I sent of all my forms on the 13th June and had my medical on 30th June and I have had confirmation that this has all been sent. I was wondering how long should i leave it till i contact CHC.
Hope everyone gets there visas soon, starting to feel the stress now hope it doesnt go on for to long!!!!
welcome to the queue! the daily check in is on the right , the self help group to the left, if you need any advice just yell!!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:28 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by walkerv05
welcome to the queue! the daily check in is on the right , the self help group to the left, if you need any advice just yell!!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

Ok there is always Friday guys I reckon there is only 3 of in the running now what you say!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:48 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CathynPaul
Ok there is always Friday guys I reckon there is only 3 of in the running now what you say!!!!!!!!!!!
We ALL get our TWP's tomorrow!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

Good luck for tomor guys i believe in fridays
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:54 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Morning guys,

I don't think I'll get anything today.
If they hadn't cashed the bankers draft late wednesday, then hopefully they will by end of play today.
Then on for final review, so maybe another week or so for me..

Anyway, good luck for those posty stalking today.....
It is Friday after all........
Old Jul 25th 2008, 7:17 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw
Morning guys,

I don't think I'll get anything today.
If they hadn't cashed the bankers draft late wednesday, then hopefully they will by end of play today.
Then on for final review, so maybe another week or so for me..

Anyway, good luck for those posty stalking today.....
It is Friday after all........
Bleedin eck, did the postie soil the bed this morning to be this early? Don't think ours has even seen this time of day before!

Can't believe it's been two weeks since I got mine, time accelerates once you have it in hand - only five weeks till we go
Old Jul 25th 2008, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

YEEEhaaaaaaaa well guys a very nice man fron TNT has just arrived with my confirmation that i am on the BCPNP !!!!!!!!!!!!! so so excited at least it means I can now go on the 15th and not have to wait for TWP only thing is more expense before we go never mind !!!!! was going to have alcohol free night tonite but hey what the heck bit moire liver damage !!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 8:31 am
RN1
BE Enthusiast

Congrats!!!!

Last time TNT tried to deliver to me they went to the wrong house in the wrong road!! Well done that they actually found you as well!!

Come on Mr Postie make us happy today!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 8:55 am
RN1
BE Enthusiast

Nothing again for me this morning!! Do they have a special 3rd class post from the Embassy - the Embassy snail mail????
Old Jul 25th 2008, 11:44 am
RN1
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RN1
Nothing again for me this morning!! Do they have a special 3rd class post from the Embassy - the Embassy snail mail????
OMG!!!!! Just had an email from the Embassy- my permits were granted & they said that if I don't get them in the post by Monday then I can give them a fax number where they can fax them!!!!

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE OFF!!!!!! Holliday on 31st July then on to Calgary!!!!

Now I'm rooting for everyone else!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!![COLOR="Black"][/COLOR]
we got that friday feeling and its true!!
so busy looking at flights for my OH for next week!
carnt believe it!!!
speechless!, a bit numb, dont know weather to cry or jump for joy

good luck to all you others waiting! i am thinking of you !
Old Jul 25th 2008, 11:58 am
RN1
BE Enthusiast

YEAH!!!! Looks like we won't be the only one's waking up with sore heads in the morning!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 12:05 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Well done to all that got theirs today

Bit funny that I was the one who set up this thread and the only one left waiting......

Have a good weekend all......
Old Jul 25th 2008, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by plw
Well done to all that got theirs today

Bit funny that I was the one who set up this thread and the only one left waiting......

Have a good weekend all......
dont worry ! i am sure that yours will be along soon, they are like buses you know, you wait and then 3 come along at once! well they do if there Stagecoach!! lol

Last edited by walkerv05; Jul 25th 2008 at 12:38 pm. Reason: grammer sorry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.