Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Jun 1st 2012, 12:15 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Hi, i have just in the last 5 minutes submitted my online application to MPNP, so will now start to compile the CIC application in anticipation of a LOA in the very near future.

How do you get you timeline to automatically attach to each posting you make?

Regards

Andrew
Old Jun 1st 2012, 12:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
How do you get you timeline to automatically attach to each posting you make?
Put it in your signature.

Old Jun 1st 2012, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Blood tests , On another note, we have still had no email response I have even phoned the royal mail to see if there are any problems with our mail as we have not had mail for nearly 7 days! It is so frustrating! Glad to see that you have got your medical over and done with though! Looks like you may be activating and landing before us
Hang on in there Andy, and dont get too frustrated , it will come (bit like Field of Dreams (movie) - except nothing to build or even see ). It does seem a long time now though, I thought you would have heard long before this . Its about four weeks I think, hopefully they will return an e mail to you or just send the request next week.

Its strange about your mail - perhaps knock on your neighbours doors and ask if any of your mail has gone there, happens where I live all the time - seriously .

I have to say from reading this site it does seem that they dont communicate very much at all which can be very frustrating and at times a little worrying because while you can track if it arrived there, you have no idea if its where it should be in the building and can only hope. I would guess that its there and its just taking them a little time to get through. Stay positive - it will happen
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Hi all,

Andrew here, newbi to the forum. Just been reading through all the posts very interesting and a good indicator as to how long processing times take at each stage. We are just about to submit our online application to MPNP under the "family Stream" we are hoping that the whole process from application to MPNP to Visa issue will be done and dusted in 14 months, am i being optimistic?

My wife is the principle applicant with her teaching qualifications and has been issued with a letter of eligibility to teach in Manitoba After 25 years in the Royal Navy, I have already secured a job offer (With the help of my brother) that is being kept open for as long as it takes for us to land. My parents and 2 brothers emigrated to Manitoba 20 years ago and we have made many trips since, so i am hoping that they look at our application favourably and if we get the LOA, that CIC process the application in London relatively quickly, so here is hoping. I am sure i will be posting here for many months to come and look forward to sharing my time line and any other relative information with you all. For my CIC application after LOA from MPNP, i will need to send notarised copies of documents, is there any cost effective way to do this? Does anyone know how many documents need notarised and how much it cost? do all copied documents need to be notarised?

Regards

Andrew & Family
Hi, good luck with your application . With regard to your certified/notarized documents, Im not sure how it works for the family stream, however when doing ours, it was only necessary for any documents not in English or French to be translated and notarized, all English documents did not need to be. Read over the guide to application to make sure. Again I dont know the exact method for the family stream but it sounds like you are just waiting for a letter of approval to apply and if so, ours took a couple of months to come back. Have a check of the guidelines and the checklist just to make sure about the notarised documents because its pointless spending more money than necessary . Good luck
Old Jun 5th 2012, 3:41 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Hi, good luck with your application . With regard to your certified/notarized documents, Im not sure how it works for the family stream, however when doing ours, it was only necessary for any documents not in English or French to be translated and notarized, all English documents did not need to be. Read over the guide to application to make sure. Again I dont know the exact method for the family stream but it sounds like you are just waiting for a letter of approval to apply and if so, ours took a couple of months to come back. Have a check of the guidelines and the checklist just to make sure about the notarised documents because its pointless spending more money than necessary . Good luck
Hi thanks vilotes, I was under the impression that when you get you LOA and you apply to CIC, all documents that are sent to them that are not originals must be notarised?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

I just received a email with a attached letter from London embassy.
My application has reached the last stage of processing and requires a photocopy of all my passport pages, two passport photos (Canadian style)within 30 days...
The process to send passports to the embassy to have visa issued does not apply as of Dec 2011 to visa excempt countries. They issue letter of COPR now and only require photocopies of all pages of passport.

Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Woohoo congrats!
Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tony_Tiger
My application has reached the last stage of processing and requires a photocopy of all my passport pages, two passport photos (Canadian style)within 30 days...
The process to send passports to the embassy to have visa issued does not apply as of Dec 2011 to visa excempt countries. They issue letter of COPR now and only require photocopies of all pages of passport.

Ohh wow, congratulations , thats fantastic news , and so fast. All thats left now is to get on the plane and go
Old Jun 7th 2012, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!!
Old Jun 8th 2012, 9:55 am
Just Joined

Believing is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation Tiger!
Old Jun 8th 2012, 9:56 am
Just Joined

Violets did you notice also address appearing in the e-cas? what does this mean BTW?
Old Jun 8th 2012, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Believing
Violets did you notice also address appearing in the e-cas? what does this mean BTW?
No , no idea what you might be talking about - do you mean your own address or something else. Sorry I have no idea, someone else might! If you mean your own address, mine is in my e-cas but no idea when it was put there - in the beginning or sometime since then - sorry I just didnt notice.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 5:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
No , no idea what you might be talking about - do you mean your own address or something else. Sorry I have no idea, someone else might! If you mean your own address, mine is in my e-cas but no idea when it was put there - in the beginning or sometime since then - sorry I just didnt notice.
I am talking about applicant mailing address appaearing now on the ecas suddenly. Seems everyone is getting that and might not mean too much
Old Jun 8th 2012, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

I just noticed my address in the ecas this week and with the email requesting the final documentation and photos... Im assuming it's to do with someone perhaps dealing with my file?
Old Jun 8th 2012, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Ours disappeared following a query; then reappeared when it was updated going into process.

Wouldn't get too hung up on what ECAS does or doesn't do.... it will drive you nuts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.