Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Apr 29th 2012, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Originally Posted by vettemaster
18 months is from start (exploratory visit,etc, nomination, pnp) to finish. Basically the whole process.
Hey congrats Vettemaster,
I had the copies certified thing with my application in the provincial nominee application. I had to run around to get that done.

I checked your timeline on your tagline and it looks like your about two to three weeks ahead of me.
I sent my pack to CIC in Sydney (well my sister in Calgary did) a week after you did and I got the confirmation email latter part of March.
Old Apr 30th 2012, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by vettemaster
Hey Violets, yes I do have what they need (I think lol) I just need to get the copies certified. They were put in with the application originally, but they could have been lost at Sydney?

Good luck as you are in process too! Maybe your ok and you will receive med requests before us?
Vettemaster, just thought I would let you know your good luck worked!!!! I got our medical requests through this morning in the mail Im totally freaked out!!!

Had letter asking for police checks from Ireland for myself, medical requests and Right of Permanent Residence Fee all together. Im totally shocked and of course dying with the worst cold ever. I phoned Ireland and the police there told me what to do to get it and said that it will only take a very short time to get the police cert. I talked to the Dr to get a copy of some previous medical problems and she said come and see her in about two weeks and now Im too afraid to phone to arrange the medical because my denial and avoidance were going along just fine . Help!!!!!

Also I got some information with the letter suggesting that I register and take part in CIIP.

Hurry up and send in your copies. My application was showing as begun processing on 25th April and the letter I got today was dated the 26th and I now have 60 days it looks like for the medicals. OHHH crap!!!!!

Im also very happy of course , just too shocked for words and I think i will start a thread to see if this is normal to get all of these requests together.
Old Apr 30th 2012, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Hubley, Nova Scotia (from Scotland via Yorkshire and London)
Kaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of lightKaye5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Vettemaster, just thought I would let you know your good luck worked!!!! I got our medical requests through this morning in the mail
Had letter asking for police checks from Ireland for myself, medical requests and Right of Permanent Residence Fee all together.

I think i will start a thread to see if this is normal to get all of these requests together.
V - congratulations! That is the fastest I have ever heard of.

Yes, I have heard of others getting med request along with other requests.

Good luck with the medicals (that's the bit I am dreading).

Old Apr 30th 2012, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kaye5
V - congratulations! That is the fastest I have ever heard of.

Yes, I have heard of others getting med request along with other requests.

Good luck with the medicals (that's the bit I am dreading).

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. The medical is my worst nightmare, its nice to hear that its someone else least favourite thing (meant in a nice way), so many people all say its fine and nothing to worry about but I just hate things like that.

I cant believe the speed of everything to be honest either, thanks again, yours should not be too long also hopefully
Old Apr 30th 2012, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Hi Violets, Vettemaster.

I was reviewing timelines for your PNP application, and noticed that you guys received your PNP nomination letter in approx 2 months & 15 days. In an intial post from Vettemaster in this thread, he mentions letter dated 29 Nov, received on 23 Dec. Did you come to know of nomination letter status only after you received it, or did you also receive some sort of email from ImmigrateManitoba as well?

We are 2 months & 7 days into our online application. Just keeping fingers crossed on letter now.
Old Apr 30th 2012, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hi Violets, Vettemaster.

I was reviewing timelines for your PNP application, and noticed that you guys received your PNP nomination letter in approx 2 months & 15 days. In an intial post from Vettemaster in this thread, he mentions letter dated 29 Nov, received on 23 Dec. Did you come to know of nomination letter status only after you received it, or did you also receive some sort of email from ImmigrateManitoba as well?

We are 2 months & 7 days into our online application. Just keeping fingers crossed on letter now.
Hi Lovely_clouds, I got mine through the post just before Christmas also. I did not get anything at all on e mail about the result. I did send an e mail a few weeks after sending the application asking if there was any movement with my application but they could only say it was being reviewed/looked at and I should hear soon. The letter then came a few days later as far as I remember. They did say they could not give any indication of the result by e mail at the time. Hope that helps and hopefully you should hear very soon, good luck
Old Apr 30th 2012, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Hi Lovely_clouds, I got mine through the post just before Christmas also. I did not get anything at all on e mail about the result. I did send an e mail a few weeks after sending the application asking if there was any movement with my application but they could only say it was being reviewed/looked at and I should hear soon. The letter then came a few days later as far as I remember. They did say they could not give any indication of the result by e mail at the time. Hope that helps and hopefully you should hear very soon, good luck
Can you share the email address with me where you sent your email? May be you can send me a PM for the email.
Old Apr 30th 2012, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Violet,
yes, seems pretty common to get request for several things in one mail (for once they might be efficient?) .

I have seen so many nervous before the medicals and everything worked out just fine...lol... I know you won't believe me now, but I wanted to state it, so I can see later : seeeeee...told ya so

cheers
Ilse
Old Apr 30th 2012, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Vettemaster, just thought I would let you know your good luck worked!!!! I got our medical requests through this morning in the mail Im totally freaked out!!!

Had letter asking for police checks from Ireland for myself, medical requests and Right of Permanent Residence Fee all together. Im totally shocked and of course dying with the worst cold ever. I phoned Ireland and the police there told me what to do to get it and said that it will only take a very short time to get the police cert. I talked to the Dr to get a copy of some previous medical problems and she said come and see her in about two weeks and now Im too afraid to phone to arrange the medical because my denial and avoidance were going along just fine . Help!!!!!

Also I got some information with the letter suggesting that I register and take part in CIIP.

Hurry up and send in your copies. My application was showing as begun processing on 25th April and the letter I got today was dated the 26th and I now have 60 days it looks like for the medicals. OHHH crap!!!!!

Im also very happy of course , just too shocked for words and I think i will start a thread to see if this is normal to get all of these requests together.

Wow. Congrats Violets are blue. We are happy that you and Vettemaster are making progress with your applications.

Cheers.
Old Apr 30th 2012, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to beholdTony_Tiger is a splendid one to behold

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. The medical is my worst nightmare, its nice to hear that its someone else least favourite thing (meant in a nice way), so many people all say its fine and nothing to worry about but I just hate things like that.

I cant believe the speed of everything to be honest either, thanks again, yours should not be too long also hopefully
Congrats Violet. Thats great news!
Don't worry about the medical its a breeze ( I had one done in my teens for Canada many many years ago). You'd be fine..
Old May 1st 2012, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

I just check CIC website. Im in process!! Finally!
Old May 1st 2012, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks so much everyone , i have calmed down a little now . Congratulations Tony_Tiger. Perhaps you will get your paperwork through very soon also . Good luck and let us know.
Old May 2nd 2012, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

pacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the roughpacepeter is a jewel in the rough

We have had our application in at Seattle been 2 yrs 7 months so far skilled provicial nominee done medicals and police checks 6 months ago is this normal?
Old May 2nd 2012, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Bertie41 is a splendid one to beholdBertie41 is a splendid one to beholdBertie41 is a splendid one to beholdBertie41 is a splendid one to beholdBertie41 is a splendid one to beholdBertie41 is a splendid one to beholdBertie41 is a splendid one to beholdBertie41 is a splendid one to beholdBertie41 is a splendid one to beholdBertie41 is a splendid one to beholdBertie41 is a splendid one to behold

Just to let you all know we got our PPR today, exactly 6 months bar 1 day from when we submitted our paperwork to London and 4 weeks from when our medicals arrived in London.......now for a little trip to the embassy ......so excited :-)
Old May 2nd 2012, 3:19 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pacepeter
We have had our application in at Seattle been 2 yrs 7 months so far skilled provicial nominee done medicals and police checks 6 months ago is this normal?
Pacepeter, you're already in Canada, right? You would be best posting on the below thread for PR apps from within Canada, as you'll get a clearer picture and more relevant help.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...a#post10026096

Good Luck, you've been quite a wee while now since meds, what does your ecas state?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.