Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Nov 25th 2015, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

LHaywood1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Application received today, can I be added to the spreadsheet please? and the real wait begins...

CL Sponsor ship from the UK but currently located in Calgary. Medical done on 8th October.

Last edited by LHaywood1; Nov 25th 2015 at 1:43 am.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 8:24 am
Just Joined

ryanh1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

It looks like London are really speeding up on their application processing times, every time a new completion comes through it is quicker. Lets hope that this trend continues and that we all get ours confirmed real soon.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

Crayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond reputeCrayon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
Read the wiki articles about timelines for moving, it'll answer your question.
thanks
Old Nov 25th 2015, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

kazalicojack is an unknown quantity at this point

Another update for the sheet. Looks like I've been moved on to decision made. Yay!

Now what's the decision...
Old Nov 25th 2015, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

chrisco87 is an unknown quantity at this point

So, quick update: the LVO finally replied to my husband's email regading the delay since they have received additional documents they requested (10 weeks tomorrow). They just say "your documents have been received and they are currently awaiting officer review".

Anyone has ever received this kind of answer? I am a bit shocked that they haven't been reviewed yet since it has been more than two months that they have received it
Old Nov 25th 2015, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

andrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond repute

LHaywood1: Thanks, I have added you.

kazalicojack: Congratulations, spreadsheet updated. Can you look at your row in the spreadsheet and make sure I have everything correct?

chrisco87: Yes I have had a similar response before. Just expect the worst and eventually you will get your COPR. Unless of course you applied in 2015, then expect it any day now.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

chrisco87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andrewbrit
LHaywood1: Thanks, I have added you.

kazalicojack: Congratulations, spreadsheet updated. Can you look at your row in the spreadsheet and make sure I have everything correct?

chrisco87: Yes I have had a similar response before. Just expect the worst and eventually you will get your COPR. Unless of course you applied in 2015, then expect it any day now.
Haha. I know how unfair is it that so many people having applied so long after us all have gotten their COPR! (I'm happy for all of you though ). I am getting restless. And poor since my husband cannot work yet hehe.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

njwilley is an unknown quantity at this point

njwilley (12 Aug) update:

- Meds done 6 July 2015
- Request for more information (Official Marriage Certificate) - 23 Nov 2015
Old Nov 25th 2015, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

andrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond reputeandrewbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by njwilley
njwilley (12 Aug) update:

- Meds done 6 July 2015
- Request for more information (Official Marriage Certificate) - 23 Nov 2015
Thanks, spreadsheet updated.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

njwilley is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

TorontoBartender is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my COPR Arrived monday sent by registered post from London to my canadian address. Thanks for everyones help. I am going to flagpole tomorrow. Thanks
Old Nov 25th 2015, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spreadsheet updated TorontoBartender, good luck!
Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:10 pm
Just Joined

Brad_G is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there. First off I just want to thank everyone on this forum for the help it has provided during the time it's taken me to fill out the application. The FAQ is an amazing resource with lots of helpful information that has answered a lot of questions over the last couple of months.

I was wondering if I could be added to the spreadsheet please.

I'm married to my Canadian husband and living in Manchester, UK. Royal Mail says the application was received on the 20th November and my medical was done on the 5th November.

Anything else you need please ask.

Brad.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Welcome Brad!

I have added you to the spreadsheet. Please post here when anything of significance happens in regards to your application, such as when you get sponsor approval (probably in late January 2016).

All the best!
Andrew
Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

Brad_G is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Andrew.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.