Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Wikiposts

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Originally Posted by Mrs-G
Just checked our online status and it says decision made and they will contact Mr-G. No letter or email yet. Fingers crossed its positive

Wahey, MrsG - thats great news - no reason why it should be otherwise lol- I was just about to post on here that it has all gone very quiet in london!!
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Mrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really nice

Originally Posted by caleo
Wahey, MrsG - thats great news - no reason why it should be otherwise lol- I was just about to post on here that it has all gone very quiet in london!!
I know... fingers crossed. Just wish it had been a few days earlier. We're flying to Toronto in 3 weeks, and now its looking too tight to get down to London with the passports to be able to land on that trip. Am I right in thinking its only a Thursday you can drop them off, and you collect 2 weeks later?
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:48 am
J2J
Forum Regular

J2J is on a distinguished road

Thats Good News Mrs G Hope that email/letter comes real soon!
Old Jan 25th 2011, 7:06 am
J2J
Forum Regular

Just checked our on line status. It now says "COMPLETE" It never did show "In Process" or "Decion Made" It just changed today! My hubbies passport was received in London Jan 20th
Old Jan 25th 2011, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

Mrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really nice

Originally Posted by J2J
Just checked our on line status. It now says "COMPLETE" It never did show "In Process" or "Decion Made" It just changed today! My hubbies passport was received in London Jan 20th
the whole thing is mental - obviously it just depends who you get and how dilegent they are at updating their systems.

We have a card from post office saying a letter is there that needs signed for..... maybe thats it.... but don't think others have had to sign for their letter.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Mdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really niceMdunny is just really nice

the whole thing is mental - obviously it just depends who you get and how dilegent they are at updating their systems.

We have a card from post office saying a letter is there that needs signed for..... maybe thats it.... but don't think others have had to sign for their letter.
congrats to you both MrsG and J2J

your messages encouraged me to go check mine and hey presto.. my application has been in process since 21st Jan and medical results have been received.

Old Jan 25th 2011, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mdunny
congrats to you both MrsG and J2J

your messages encouraged me to go check mine and hey presto.. my application has been in process since 21st Jan and medical results have been received.

That's great news ! Someone must have been busy today updating statuses
Old Jan 25th 2011, 7:39 am
New Scotland Girl

alexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nice

I just checked mine and the status has been updated to: Application Received on December 22, 2010 !!
Old Jan 25th 2011, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo - just checked mine and it says application was received on December 9th, and medicals have been received. they have been busy bunnies today sorting out Ecas!

Hopefully now they have done that, they will get a move on with my file!!

So good to actually see some progress!
Old Jan 25th 2011, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

I know... fingers crossed. Just wish it had been a few days earlier. We're flying to Toronto in 3 weeks, and now its looking too tight to get down to London with the passports to be able to land on that trip. Am I right in thinking its only a Thursday you can drop them off, and you collect 2 weeks later?
Oh no¬! What a shame the dates don't tally up! Would have been great if you had been able to land when you next go! We are hoping now for may half term for landing - I was thinking of easter, but not sure whether to risk it!

I am sure it is only Thursdays to take it in person - there was a thread about it not too long ago.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

CanadianLove is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband spoke to the woman processing our case yesterday who said they would be contacting us this week and that everything is ok with our application. Just want the PPR now to stop the butterflies in my stomach and make me believe it is actually happening!
Old Jan 25th 2011, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CanadianLove
My husband spoke to the woman processing our case yesterday who said they would be contacting us this week and that everything is ok with our application. Just want the PPR now to stop the butterflies in my stomach and make me believe it is actually happening!
Excellent news! Your wait is nearly over!
Old Jan 25th 2011, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

suze_h will become famous soon enoughsuze_h will become famous soon enough

Wow congrats everyone!!!! Seems like there have been a lot of updates in the last couple of days, that's great news!! Mrs-G, you're right in thinking that you can only drop your passport in on Thursdays between 2pm and 3pm, and then you pick it up exactly 2 weeks later (again on the Thursday, between 2pm and 3pm). I dropped mine off last Thursday so now just hoping everything goes to plan when I go to pick it up on 3rd February! Keeping fingers crossed for everyone still waiting to hear news
Old Jan 25th 2011, 11:27 am
J2J
Forum Regular

Hi Suze Glad to hear the drop off went well. We will look forward to hearing about your pick up!! I read on here that there were a few Xpats that met up for coffee on the day you were there. That sounded so nice! Did you meet anyone in the line that you knew from here?
Enjoy the rest of your time over there. You are not missing anything here in the Toronto area for sure, especially the weather!
Old Jan 25th 2011, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

TomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond reputeTomHoney has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations everyone getting good news!!

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

72 hours usually if there is no record.
Awsome that is some good news. hopefully shouldnt delay to long. of down to van on friday. gonna leave 4 am try and get there for opening. get it done. snowboard at seymour then drive back. long day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.