Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Dec 17th 2010, 1:37 pm
New Scotland Girl

alexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nicealexisatk is just really nice
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

I just checked the Sponorship Part of my application and Ecas says there was a decision made on December 14th and a letter sent!

Hopefully I will hear what the decision is soon! *crosses fingers*

Last edited by alexisatk; Dec 17th 2010 at 2:17 pm.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 1:49 pm
Account Closed

dtilley592 is an unknown quantity at this point

It really has gone very quite in London. My file was transferred on the 23rd November 2010, and its still not showing as 'in progress in London', I really was hoping for some progress before christmas.... I wonder if I channel all of my positive energy to London it will make things go faster
Old Dec 17th 2010, 7:24 pm
J2J
Forum Regular

J2J is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm back and we will channel all our positive energy to London with you! We would love to see our application "in process" for a Christmas present!!!
It was sent off to London Nov 8th (I guess) and nothing yet.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really nice

Originally Posted by J2J
Hi I'm back and we will channel all our positive energy to London with you! We would love to see our application "in process" for a Christmas present!!!
It was sent off to London Nov 8th (I guess) and nothing yet.
Good to see you back. Been thinking about you, hope you are OK.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 8:04 pm
J2J
Forum Regular

Thanks Mrs_G My daughters death was very sudden...... One day at a time...and each day I am getting back into things and moving towards "a new normal" Right now the best thing that can happen is for this application process to be completed with a happy ending, and my hubby and I can be together. He is with me now here in Canada now for 5 wks. We won't know until he gets back, Jan 3rd, if additional info has been requested by post. If they request by email we will know. It's so nice to see that yours is "in process"
Old Dec 17th 2010, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really niceMrs-G is just really nice

Originally Posted by J2J
Thanks Mrs_G My daughters death was very sudden...... One day at a time...and each day I am getting back into things and moving towards "a new normal" Right now the best thing that can happen is for this application process to be completed with a happy ending, and my hubby and I can be together. He is with me now here in Canada now for 5 wks. We won't know until he gets back, Jan 3rd, if additional info has been requested by post. If they request by email we will know. It's so nice to see that yours is "in process"
I hadn't realised you were apart through this. So awful for you.

Not sure if you've looked back over recent posts - Caleo had a bit of a delay getting her letter, and it all seems to have slowed down a bit in the run up to Christmas. Fingers crossed you see some progress soon.
Old Dec 17th 2010, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

J2J - so nice to see you back - you have been in my thoughts. Glad to hear your hubby is with you for a while too! lets hope london gets a move on and you can be together permanently soon!

I am hoping that they are so busy beavering away trying to send us all our PPRs early in the New Year, that they have just not had time to update online
Old Dec 17th 2010, 10:34 pm
J2J
Forum Regular

Awww thanks Caleo Its so nice to have the thoughts of my expat friends. Lets hope you are right! 2011 will be a celebration for all of us!!!
Old Dec 17th 2010, 10:37 pm
J2J
Forum Regular

Oh forgot to mention #8 is our lucky number and Nov 16th is my birthday Check out our timeline!!!
Old Dec 18th 2010, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Crump is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I'd share my time line as well and hopefully get some good advice while I'm at it.

Application sent in to Missisauga - End of July 2010
Sponsorship approval acknowledgement letter - August 31 2010
Application started being processed in London Visa office - September 22, 2010

We just found out that I need to go in for an interview scheduled for March 2011. They have asked that I bring proof of continuing contact with my sponsor, which I can deliver. Hopefully they are familiar with computer/internet stuff as all our communications are done through there.

I was wondering if anyone else had any experiences they could share with me in terms of having been requested for an interview and how the interview went.

Thank you!
Old Dec 18th 2010, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

VW092906 is on a distinguished road

hey... how long before you guys were able to track your stuff online?
Old Dec 18th 2010, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VW092906
hey... how long before you guys were able to track your stuff online?
Oura was (apparently) approved on the 10th november and was updated on Ecas on the 13th November as "decision made" and that a letter was sent to us then. the letter was finally recieved beginning of december dated 29th november! Still not showing anything for london though, but i am hoping thats because they are too busy processing

So - ours too approx a month to show on Ecas for the sponsorship side.
Old Dec 18th 2010, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Crump
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I'd share my time line as well and hopefully get some good advice while I'm at it.

Application sent in to Missisauga - End of July 2010
Sponsorship approval acknowledgement letter - August 31 2010
Application started being processed in London Visa office - September 22, 2010

We just found out that I need to go in for an interview scheduled for March 2011. They have asked that I bring proof of continuing contact with my sponsor, which I can deliver. Hopefully they are familiar with computer/internet stuff as all our communications are done through there.

I was wondering if anyone else had any experiences they could share with me in terms of having been requested for an interview and how the interview went.

Thank you!
Hi

Sorry to hear yours is being dragged out so long! I have not heard of many people being asked for interview from here - so can't help you there! I know there is someone who is in canada whose spouse visa was processed in Buffalo and they have been called for interview.

One piece of advice I have seen with reference to interviews or delays is to apply for CAIPS notes - which may give you some idea of what the problem is that they need more information.

A search on here should throw up several threads about it, which should explain how to apply for them
Old Dec 20th 2010, 3:17 pm
Account Closed

dtilley592 is an unknown quantity at this point

So is the snow really as bad in the UK, as the BBC website is claiming It sounds like chaos and being really selfish I guess no one is making it into the london office to process our applications has anyone had an update from the london office on ECAS lately?
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

flexsingh has a reputation beyond reputeflexsingh has a reputation beyond reputeflexsingh has a reputation beyond reputeflexsingh has a reputation beyond reputeflexsingh has a reputation beyond reputeflexsingh has a reputation beyond reputeflexsingh has a reputation beyond reputeflexsingh has a reputation beyond reputeflexsingh has a reputation beyond reputeflexsingh has a reputation beyond reputeflexsingh has a reputation beyond repute

Guys......... I just had the email !!!! PP Request!!!
They want my passport woooo hoooo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.