still waiting.....

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 10:54 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: still waiting.....

Originally Posted by flipance
Just found out that our DMP didn't send our stuff off until July 15th ! It was there on June 26th!!
Really? Who did you go to - just so I can remember not to go there!
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 7:57 am
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about

The delay was due to Holidays!!
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 8:00 am
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Really? Who did you go to - just so I can remember not to go there!
I don't want to name and shame because they have been really excelent and helpfull in my case ( which has been complicated ) I would recommend them to anyone.
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 4:51 pm
887 lb pumpkin

Any News?
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Hi....Still nothing.....

Fired off a e-mail yesterday !!!!

still no reply to that....
Old Jul 23rd 2010, 6:26 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

This is agonising even for a bystander so it must be torture for you all
Old Jul 24th 2010, 1:03 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Well it's now been three months since they received my medicals, still nothing, apart from an e-mail saying.....

This is to advise that a letter was sent to you on 12 July 2010, with information regarding visa issuance. You should receive this letter shortly

It's nearly two weeks ago this was sent!!!

What are they playing at this must be a new delay tactic ........
Old Jul 24th 2010, 3:15 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by talltrucker2
Well it's now been three months since they received my medicals, still nothing, apart from an e-mail saying.....

This is to advise that a letter was sent to you on 12 July 2010, with information regarding visa issuance. You should receive this letter shortly

It's nearly two weeks ago this was sent!!!

What are they playing at this must be a new delay tactic ........
have you emailed them to request they resend the letter? sounds like its gone missing or aske them to email you the letter instead?

sorry just realised you have already, fingers x they will actually tell you the contents rather than a really unhelpful we sent you a letter!

Last edited by nikki dreaming; Jul 24th 2010 at 3:16 pm. Reason: oops!
Old Jul 24th 2010, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Hi ND....

Yes i sent them a e-mail on Thursday,Reading...

Urgent

To whom it may concern,
We were informed on the 12th July by email that a letter had been sent regarding our visa application. I am slightly concerned as we have not received this letter and we will be moving shortly to another property. We will be moving out of this current property on the 10th August, I would be extremely grateful if you could advise as when we could expect this letter as it appears that they is some delay. Is there any way you could attach the contents of the letter to an email to me?

Regards

I'm waiting for there reply now..
Old Jul 24th 2010, 6:27 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Hi ND....

Yes i sent them a e-mail on Thursday,Reading...

Urgent

To whom it may concern,
We were informed on the 12th July by email that a letter had been sent regarding our visa application. I am slightly concerned as we have not received this letter and we will be moving shortly to another property. We will be moving out of this current property on the 10th August, I would be extremely grateful if you could advise as when we could expect this letter as it appears that they is some delay. Is there any way you could attach the contents of the letter to an email to me?

Regards

I'm waiting for there reply now..
Gosh, this is really starting to get beyond the joke a bit now All I can say is I really admire your patience and I hope you get that letter soon If it were me waiting for it I'd have been bouncing off the walls with anticipation(although I'm sure you probably are too!).
Old Jul 24th 2010, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you....

I am bouncing off the walls, can't sleep, even started to look at buying a house in the uk again.......just thinking its bad news thats why its taken so long after the meds....
Old Jul 24th 2010, 6:43 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you....

I am bouncing off the walls, can't sleep, even started to look at buying a house in the uk again.......just thinking its bad news thats why its taken so long after the meds....
I can't predict what that letter is going to say any more than you can but you really need to try not to think the worst. I think the horrible thing about this process is that you just never know how things are going to turn out. Some people on here have been waiting years for an answer and everything has turned out fine and for some the turn around time is quick only to find out they've been rejected and vice versa...so my advice is think positive. Little comfort to you right now I know but hang in there.
Old Jul 26th 2010, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

morning all and afternoon all

We got a e-mail today.....

requesting our passports...

woooooo whoooooooooo at last,

thank you all for your support and advice...

wooo whoooo

now going have a dip in the lake to calm myself down.....
Old Jul 26th 2010, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

morning all and afternoon all

We got a e-mail today.....

requesting our passports...

woooooo whoooooooooo at last,

thank you all for your support and advice...

wooo whoooo

now going have a dip in the lake to calm myself down.....
Yesssss!!!!!!

After all that waiting this is exactly what you deserve!
Old Jul 26th 2010, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

thank you.... they said the letter way sent back to them undelivered.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.