still waiting.....

Old Jul 17th 2010, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future
Default Re: still waiting.....

Hi. The letter was posted to my uk address...

I Blame royal mail, our med requests took 3weeks to arrive, from London...
Old Jul 17th 2010, 3:36 am
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by talltrucker2
Hi. The letter was posted to my uk address...

I Blame royal mail, our med requests took 3weeks to arrive, from London...
That is mad! I thought that it was going to New Germany! Doh !
Royal Mail sucs
Old Jul 17th 2010, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Royal mail does suck....

We only live in Hastings !!!

It might of been quicker if it was posted here to ng.. Lol
Old Jul 19th 2010, 12:00 am
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about

Anything?
Old Jul 19th 2010, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

Hi... nothing at all... wife ordered a book from a London shop on Thursday and that arrived this morning....
Old Jul 19th 2010, 8:48 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Hi... nothing at all... wife ordered a book from a London shop on Thursday and that arrived this morning....
Been stalking this thread, praying you'll get some good news soon. I'm sorry to read that you haven't gotten your letter yet. I hope it arrives soon, I'm sure it won't be too long now.
Old Jul 19th 2010, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Thank you, i can't believe its taken a week so far, i'm beginning to think they told us it's on it's way just to shut us up.......
Old Jul 20th 2010, 8:19 am
887 lb pumpkin

any news?
Old Jul 20th 2010, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Hi... No still nothing......getting cheesed off now!!!!!
Old Jul 20th 2010, 9:51 am
887 lb pumpkin

Me too !:curse:
Old Jul 20th 2010, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

Hi... No still nothing......getting cheesed off now!!!!!
How incredibly frustrating.

I'm beginning to think that they deliberately make this whole process stressful to make sure that people coming to Canada are skilled at keeping their cool and being patient!
Old Jul 20th 2010, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

I think your right..... I have a feeling the letter will arrive Saturday because every letter we've got from cic has been on a Saturday, plus this Saturday will be exactly three months from the day they received our meds.......
Old Jul 21st 2010, 11:50 pm
887 lb pumpkin

I think your right..... I have a feeling the letter will arrive Saturday because every letter we've got from cic has been on a Saturday, plus this Saturday will be exactly three months from the day they received our meds.......
Just as well it is going to the UK then ( No postal delivery on Sat in NS )
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 8:54 am
887 lb pumpkin

Just found out that our DMP didn't send our stuff off until July 15th ! It was there on June 26th!!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Oh no !!! Ba^%$£ds, what took them so long?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.