still waiting.....

Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future
Default still waiting.....

Hi guys... i'm going to vent....sorry..

why do cic London take so long to tell you anything.....

I mean, you don't get a letter/e-mail back from them saying, yes we have received your medicals from the doctor or a letter/ e-mail saying yes we have received your additional information, why can't they keep people up to date with there application's i know there's ecas but do they update it every tuesday, i don't know... I know they have so many applications to go through, and there are people out there who have been waiting years,but we pay our fees and i think they should be on the ball.....

Do they also know the amount of stress they put people though!!!!!

I've only been waiting eight weeks for my PPR, if we get PPR that is, it is stressing me and my wife out. You can't make no plans what so ever...

Sorry for my venting just needed to let it all out...

Good luck to everybody who is still waiting for med requests and PPR......
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:40 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: still waiting.....

Originally Posted by talltrucker2

I mean, you don't get a letter/e-mail back from them saying, yes we have received your medicals from the doctor or a letter/ e-mail saying yes we have received your additional information, why can't they keep people up to date with there application's i know there's ecas but do they update it every tuesday, i don't know... I know they have so many applications to go through, and there are people out there who have been waiting years,but we pay our fees and i think they should be on the ball.....

I've only been waiting eight weeks for my PPR, if we get PPR that is, it is stressing me and my wife out. You can't make no plans what so ever...

If I were you - I would send them a little e-mail - at the mo (as long as all is okay with your meds) they seem to be taking around 6/8 weeks to send out PPR e-mails after receiving medicals. Sometimes they are about to send the e-mail and a little nudge gets it sent a little faster!

Good luck x
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Hi..

That was quick thanks for you reply...

We sent a e-mail last Friday, still no reply.....
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

I know how you feel! My timeline is pretty similar.

ALL they need to do is update ECAS a bit more often, it wouldn't take much effort. Half the stress is worrying that something has gone wrong because there hasn't been any communication for so long.

Anyway, I'm sure it's just a case of waiting just that little bit longer.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:48 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Hi..

That was quick thanks for you reply...

We sent a e-mail last Friday, still no reply.....
Ahh the joys of waiting for CIC to respond...give it another week and then send another e-mail. They did seem to be speeding up on sending PPR responses - I thought it was the sunshine chivvying them up a bit!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Who knows what these guys are up too, one week alot of people get PPR, the next not so many......i hope the sunshine speeds them up....

I know humanist.... WHY can't they just hire a few people who's job is to just update ecas !!!!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Still waiting.......... 10 Weeks now!!!!!!!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 12:20 pm

Did you e-mail them?
Old Jul 8th 2010, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

daisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant future

We waited from end nov. to may, so hang on in there! 7 weeks tomorrow our passports were sent in..............................
Old Jul 8th 2010, 12:33 pm
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Still waiting.......... 10 Weeks now!!!!!!!
10 weeks! Hah! that's nothing - try waiting 3-4 years
Old Jul 8th 2010, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, e-mailed them but still no reply, we put urgent on it, so i'll give it till next week then send another...... but i don't really want to cheese them off..

just want to start my new life!!!!!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

You must have the patience of a saint, t-pot.....
Old Jul 8th 2010, 12:53 pm
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

You must have the patience of a saint, t-pot.....
Thanks, but I'm not too bad, I'm only 2.5 years into the 'will I get there before I retire'. There's plenty more who have been waiting since 1900 and frozen to death (as my Grandad used to say)
Old Jul 8th 2010, 1:22 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T-Pot
Thanks, but I'm not too bad, I'm only 2.5 years into the 'will I get there before I retire'. There's plenty more who have been waiting since 1900 and frozen to death (as my Grandad used to say)
I'm playing the please let me get there before i'm 40 game! I'm 34 now!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 1:25 pm
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about

Hi, e-mailed them but still no reply, we put urgent on it, so i'll give it till next week then send another...... but i don't really want to cheese them off..

just want to start my new life!!!!!
Fingers crossed for you, next time I go past your place I will blow my horn.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.