still waiting.....

Old Jul 8th 2010, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future
Default Re: still waiting.....

Don't honk your horn pop in, bring your kayak with you, thats if we're here then....
Old Jul 8th 2010, 2:12 pm
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by talltrucker2
Don't honk your horn pop in, bring your kayak with you, thats if we're here then....
The way things are going, skates may be more appropriate
Old Jul 8th 2010, 2:15 pm
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Falcore
I'm playing the please let me get there before i'm 40 game! I'm 34 now!
I'm 38 so not much chance for me. I can still remember when I was young and stupid and thought I'd be in Canada by now.......
Old Jul 8th 2010, 2:21 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by T-Pot
I'm 38 so not much chance for me. I can still remember when I was young and stupid and thought I'd be in Canada by now.......
There's still hope T don't give up!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Falcore
I'm playing the please let me get there before i'm 40 game! I'm 34 now!
It's my 40th in December .....so here's hoping!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 5:06 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Hi Talltrucker

sorry to hear about your frustration and hope it comes to an end soon.

I don't understand why some people sent medicals after you and have had passport requests!!I'm just about to submit our PR app to london so I hope they speed up their act soon!!

Best of luck with everything.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

talltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant futuretalltrucker2 has a brilliant future

Hi rubie ......

Me and my OH thinks there is a problem with either our medicals or background checks, Who knows with cic, i guess we'll have to be patient and keep waiting....
Old Jul 8th 2010, 8:56 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Hi Talltrucker

If there was anything wrong with your medicals wouldn't you have been told at the time or been advised by CIC to get further meds done?? I think I would be pulling my hair out by now and emailing them every day!! - I feel for you both.

I am sure everything will work out fine in the end. I have been reading on here recently about meds and some people have had their applications delayed simply because CIC had misplaced their medical so hopefully your emails will prompt them into action. I will keep my that you hear something very soon.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 10:49 pm
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about

Hi rubie ......

Me and my OH thinks there is a problem with either our medicals or background checks, Who knows with cic, i guess we'll have to be patient and keep waiting....
I don't think it can have been the background stuff, you would not have got as far as the Medicals if it was. If it was the medicals you would have had a furtherance by now.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

So they may of lost or forgotten about us.....

who knows...
Old Jul 9th 2010, 11:34 am
887 lb pumpkin

So they may of lost or forgotten about us.....

who knows...
Where did you get the Meds done? and where did they send them?
Old Jul 9th 2010, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hi.

We had our meds done at number one health london, they sent them to cic london on the 23rd of april...
Old Jul 9th 2010, 1:07 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rubie
Hi Talltrucker

sorry to hear about your frustration and hope it comes to an end soon.

I don't understand why some people sent medicals after you and have had passport requests!!I'm just about to submit our PR app to london so I hope they speed up their act soon!!

Best of luck with everything.

Old Jul 9th 2010, 1:11 pm
887 lb pumpkin

Hi.

We had our meds done at number one health london, they sent them to cic london on the 23rd of april...
I got mine done in Halifax NS and have had 2 furtherances since then, mind you the Dr that did them was insistant on sending the results direct to Ottawa instead of sending them Via London, She said it was quicker that way.
Old Jul 9th 2010, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Lindita will become famous soon enough

Hi rubie ......

Hopefully you will get your passport request soon...we did our medicals at the end of March 2010 and still haven't received our PPR,but, we have extensive travel, my husband and I are from different countries and lived in Canada for a while...so that must explained why the long waiting for us....

Is supposed to be 6 months processing time for CSQ holders,we are 3 weeks short of 6 months and no news...nervous, I am very nervous TBH.

All the best of luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.