Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Old May 21st 2014, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

biddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud of
Default Re: PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

17/8/12 SINP SW application sent,
1/11/12 AOR for SINP
11/6/13 Nomination received
6/11/13-Fed app sent
11/12/13- received
20/12/13 AOR and Med request
27/1/14 Meds done
Meds recieved
15/5/14 RPRF request
21/5/14 RPRF paid

Still at application received only on ECAS. We have to go to the states in the next few weeks would be lovely if we got COPR before then so we could land
Old Jun 1st 2014, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

snowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud of

PNP application. June 2013
PNP certificate (delay as had to wait for new year , and got details wrong)[b] March 6th 2014
PR application sent [b]March 7th 2014
PR application received: Nova Scotia March 18th
Money taken from Credit card 11 April 2014
Medicals requested end of April, medicals done May 1st !!
request fro Police checks and RPRF payment 30 May....

Almost there...???
Old Jun 1st 2014, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

Red1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond repute

Received our COPR this week... Intending to land in June when my parents are over from the UK.

From the time we applied it has only taken around 11months so impressed and overjoyed.
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

roflwell is just really niceroflwell is just really niceroflwell is just really niceroflwell is just really niceroflwell is just really niceroflwell is just really niceroflwell is just really niceroflwell is just really niceroflwell is just really niceroflwell is just really nice

PNP application sent: 23.04.2013
PNP application recieved: 11.06.2013
PR application sent to CIO: 24.07.2013
PR application received by CIO (as per ECAS): 29.07.2013
Credit card charged by CIO: 29.08.2013
AOR by email: 19.09.2013
Med requests: 02.06.2014
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 8:23 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red1974
Received our COPR this week... Intending to land in June when my parents are over from the UK.

From the time we applied it has only taken around 11months so impressed and overjoyed.
Congrats!!!

Old Jun 2nd 2014, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

biddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by biddyk8
17/8/12 SINP SW application sent,
1/11/12 AOR for SINP
11/6/13 Nomination received
6/11/13-Fed app sent
11/12/13- received
20/12/13 AOR and Med request
27/1/14 Meds done
Meds recieved
15/5/14 RPRF request
21/5/14 RPRF paid
Request for new police certs today for hubby, as his and mine were printed by different police stations they look different and the cic wont believe him that his is original even though it is
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 9:34 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Request for new police certs today for hubby, as his and mine were printed by different police stations they look different and the cic wont believe him that his is original even though it is
Is it not for a UK police certificate (ACPO / ACRO) ?

Sorry for asking but I haven't come across Police clearance certificates being issued by a police station before.

Old Jun 2nd 2014, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Is it not for a UK police certificate (ACPO / ACRO) ?

Sorry for asking but I haven't come across Police clearance certificates being issued by a police station before.

Nope I have one of them too, but we lived in Ireland. Irish ones are issued by the station in the area you lived, and as me and hubs are from different areas 2 different stations did the letters. I wish it was like the UK one much easier!
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 9:43 pm
Banned

Nope I have one of them too, but we lived in Ireland. Irish ones are issued by the station in the area you lived, and as me and hubs are from different areas 2 different stations did the letters. I wish it was like the UK one much easier!
Oh dear!

Thank you for enlightening me - I didn't know that!

it comes through fast and you can finalise your application - it shouldn't be too long once you have the new Police certificate!

Old Jun 22nd 2014, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

hisaca is an unknown quantity at this point

I couriered my application on June 12, CIC modified one of the forms on June 16 and my form was delivered on June 18. Please Seniors what do I do.

Will CIC understand that the form was in transit before the change or they will return it.

Suggestions pls
Old Jun 22nd 2014, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hisaca
I couriered my application on June 12, CIC modified one of the forms on June 16 and my form was delivered on June 18. Please Seniors what do I do.

Will CIC understand that the form was in transit before the change or they will return it.

Suggestions pls
As per your post in another thread about PNP, if you want advice on an FSW application, please start your own thread and be specific about what you are applying for. Tacking your question onto a thread about something different will not get you the answer you are looking for.
Old Jun 23rd 2014, 2:17 am
BE Enthusiast

tee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hisaca

Suggestions pls
This happened to me, its fine they will not return it. You might be asked for the updated form later but that's the sum of it.
Old Jul 15th 2014, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

snowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud of

PNP application. June 2013
PNP certificate (delay as had to wait for new year , and got details wrong)[b] March 6th 2014
PR application sent [b]March 7th 2014
PR application received: Nova Scotia March 18th
Money taken from Credit card 11 April 2014
Medicals requested end of April, medicals done May 1st !!
request fro Police checks and RPRF payment 30 May..

Everything sent and paid for . All received in Sidney, 25th June 2014
Documents sent from Sidney to Ottawa...

Waiting... Waiting ... website still says..application received...

Last edited by snowhugs; Jul 15th 2014 at 3:46 pm.
Old Jul 30th 2014, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

IrishDaz is just really niceIrishDaz is just really niceIrishDaz is just really niceIrishDaz is just really niceIrishDaz is just really niceIrishDaz is just really niceIrishDaz is just really niceIrishDaz is just really niceIrishDaz is just really niceIrishDaz is just really nice

Hi Everyone.

My application status changed today from "in process" to "decision made" (I applied through BCPNP 1 year ago)
I have noticed that some of you had a passport request and others didn't and received the COPR in the mail.
Does anyone know if they always request a passport?

Cheers
Old Jul 30th 2014, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IrishDaz
Hi Everyone.

My application status changed today from "in process" to "decision made" (I applied through BCPNP 1 year ago)
I have noticed that some of you had a passport request and others didn't and received the COPR in the mail.
Does anyone know if they always request a passport?

Cheers
Those who hold a passport that are visa exempt from entering Canada usually get a request for copies of all passport pages and not the actual passport itself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.