Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Jun 14th 2012, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

travel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant future
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Hi Folks,

I got the invite. Just outside the office after my interview and very excited. My interview took 2 hours and in the end I was handed my invite. Thanks to all of you for ask all the help.

Travel
Old Jun 14th 2012, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by travel
Hi Folks,

I got the invite. Just outside the office after my interview and very excited. My interview took 2 hours and in the end I was handed my invite. Thanks to all of you for ask all the help.

Travel

Congratulations Mine took about 1 hour 35 minutes or thereabout. But all the same congrat.

The next step is to fire your online application.

Regards.

Last edited by Dammy; Jun 14th 2012 at 5:09 am.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Folks,

Travel
Congrats 1000000000000 times.. I am very happy for you..

I hope u have a good time in Winnpeg and waite for your long post about the experience..

Mostafa
Old Jun 14th 2012, 6:16 am
Just Joined

lazybee is an unknown quantity at this point

wow! congrats travel!..goodluck on your application!..
Old Jun 14th 2012, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Gustekp is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Hi Folks,

Travel
Travel am ecstatic to hear that you got the invite.Thank God for his mercies and wishing you the best.I can wait to get the full gist of the interview,have a safe trip back home.

Am hopeful.Mostafa,I bet you our invite email is on the way to us.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

Hay Travel
Congratulations man, u did it bro. So happy for u
Old Jun 14th 2012, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

soulli82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations travel

soulli,
Old Jun 14th 2012, 8:40 am
Just Joined

Daquinex is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Folks,

Travel
Huge Congrats travel! Another waiting just starting from now. Good to know this which had cheered my day. Thanks for sharing the good news. Enjoy every minute of your visit.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Hi hurricane, you received the standard letter, which you need to reply to even if it is repeating what you did say already in your initial letter.

Originally Posted by hurricane74
Good evening I sent my email requesting a EV and received this reply.

Before we can consider you for an exploratory visit with an interview, please answer the following questions.
•Why are you interested in immigrating to Manitoba?
•How did you hear about Manitoba and the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program?
•Do you have any friends or family in Manitoba and/or other parts of Canada?
•Have you ever visited, studied or worked in Canada? If so, please provide some details.
•What type of work would you like to do in Manitoba?
•Have you made contact with any employers in Manitoba? Are any of them interested in hiring you?

Once we have received your responses to the above questions, your request to be invited to complete an exploratory visit in Manitoba will be reviewed and you will be notified by e-mail within 120 days if your request has been approved or not approved. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the proper travel documents required by the government of Canada to visit this country. The MPNP will not provide you with a letter of invitation in order to obtain a visitor visa if required and cannot intervene on your behalf if your visa application is denied.

Regards,

MPNPExploratory Visit

I put this in my email yesterday
'have also wanted to wanted to live and work abroad, I have been researching places which I feel I would like to work and live in, in looking Manitoba Winnipeg i feel would fit my current live style. I currently live in Croydon South London, which is a vibrant environment diverse community with individuals from a range of backgrounds, however I like to live in a more relaxed/less busy environment with a more community feel, which I feel Winnipeg would offer this. I would be moving on my own so would enjoy being in the vicinity of a city, but live in a community', so I guess I need to expand on this ?

In terms of the family connection, i do have family in Canada (cousins) but i don't have a clue where and I haven't seen them for 20 years+ don't mention them as you don't know where they are, they might already have opted for Australia

I wanted to check i really wanted to stay working in the psychology field, however the position were limited, but I've also have a background in community and social worker. if I making contact with employers in the community and social worker field, would I be stuck in this field work wise in Canada? no you are not stuck there. You will need to show them for now that you will relatively easy find a job ..be employable. Once you are nominated, you have the choice of arriving on a WP, should you find an employer or wait for PR. Once you have PR, the job and where you work is up to you. So you need to do your homework checking if you need recognition of your education or if you can start working in your field right away. It might be that you are able to work in community and social work, but not right away in psychology field (too many professions out there, I leave that research up to you). So depending on outcome of research you can say you will be starting as community worker, but your endgoal is..the field of psychology.

Thank you
Old Jun 14th 2012, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Folks,

Travel
Congratulations! It looks like everybody can get the invite after he/she consulted with this thread.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

btw, just thought I let you know: I learned the other day that MB plans to be in Ireland for a job fair in October. They are looking for employers here at the moment to start soon applying for LMO's and to have them ready by October.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

hurricane74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank Manitobain, yours and other people's input is proving invaluable!!! its also good see how people are progressing gives me an understanding of the process and hope!!!
All the best to people with EV, applications etc.

Thanks

Hurricane74
Old Jun 15th 2012, 1:16 am
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, I am sorry I was out of the thread for so long! I have been really busy at work and with family. We were also putting all papers together for mpnp online application after the EV. I am a bit scared to hit the submit button. So I thought to check with you guys: so if I have any missing papers or they need additional, will they let us know or reject the application? One more thing, for financial papers is it enough to upload the saving account showing enough funds and property ownership for house? Or do I have to get current account 6 months statement?
Old Jun 15th 2012, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NostalgiaLava
Hi all, I am sorry I was out of the thread for so long! I have been really busy at work and with family. We were also putting all papers together for mpnp online application after the EV. I am a bit scared to hit the submit button. So I thought to check with you guys: so if I have any missing papers or they need additional, will they let us know or reject the application? One more thing, for financial papers is it enough to upload the saving account showing enough funds and property ownership for house? Or do I have to get current account 6 months statement?
Hey NostalgiaLava,

Welcome back, we missed you. ..

I hope you the best and i think Dammy will reply you soon as he did this step already.

Regarding the settlement funds proof, how did you show that to the immigration officer in the EV interview?

Regards,
Mostafa
Old Jun 15th 2012, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

hey NostalgiaLava , true, you have gone very quiet ...

yes, 6 months bank statements should be in your pile..plus the rest.
I have seen them asking for additional papers..so no, unless something majorly is wrong I can't see them just sending papers back.

..just got to hit that button to get things rolling.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.