jackusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hi @jackusa:

Can I PM you for some info?
sure.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Travel: very informative post, hope the rest of your trip goes well.

Lovely_clouds - you will get a number following your paperwork being checked at Nova Scotia as in - when they are sending it on to your country. Takes a few weeks, not too long as far as i remember - only about 2-3 wks. Also you might not be able to log in for a few days - i couldnt check anything following getting the number for over a week or more.

Good luck all
Old Jun 8th 2012, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Violets are blue
Travel: very informative post, hope the rest of your trip goes well.

Lovely_clouds - you will get a number following your paperwork being checked at Nova Scotia as in - when they are sending it on to your country. Takes a few weeks, not too long as far as i remember - only about 2-3 wks. Also you might not be able to log in for a few days - i couldnt check anything following getting the number for over a week or more.

Good luck all
Thank you @violets for the info.
One more que - Do we get the number after charge on credit card or before that?

What's the status on your app now? I recon, you must be receiving passport pages request pretty soon now...
Old Jun 8th 2012, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Thank you @violets for the info.
One more que - Do we get the number after charge on credit card or before that?

What's the status on your app now? I recon, you must be receiving passport pages request pretty soon now...
Hi lovely_clouds, it was after my credit card was charged. We got an e mail saying all of the checks were completed at that stage and paperwork sent on to London. I think it was in that e mail we got the UCI number.

We had our medical on May 31st so just waiting some more now - and hoping for no medical recalls , just going with the flow, working and saving and hoping for the best
Old Jun 9th 2012, 1:54 am
Just Joined

Daisy101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone.....got a mail to answer 6 questions. Dont know how to answer the last question wrt having contacted employers . Have not received any feedback from potential employers. How do I answer this question. I am sooooo nervous/......please help. Thanks
Old Jun 9th 2012, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

@Daisy: say that you have contacted x and y and z as potential employer with job openings and that you are waiting on their feedback and hope to visit them while on the EV. If you can, provide as well open position you found on the jobbank or similar.
Old Jun 9th 2012, 3:28 am
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by travel
5. A fixed interest mortgage for 25 years is around 5.25% from the Royal Bank of Canada. So if you were to pay 100,000 CAD upfront and take the mortgage for the rest it works out to be approximately 200 CAD per month for 25 years. The range of interest rates varies from as low as 2.5% to around 7.75% depending on whether it is fixed interest or flexible interest.

Travel
Umm, are you sure about the 200 CAD / month payment?!! It seems too low.

Best Regards,
Mostafa Sherif
Old Jun 9th 2012, 5:46 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by ra_XOr
Umm, are you sure about the 200 CAD / month payment?!! It seems too low.

Best Regards,
Mostafa Sherif
It is. A 200K mortgage 25 year amortization @ 5.25% is actually $1191.84 a month. https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/cgi-bin.../mpc/start.cgi
Old Jun 9th 2012, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

It is. A 200K mortgage 25 year amortization @ 5.25% is actually $1191.84 a month. https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/cgi-bin.../mpc/start.cgi
I think he meant 1200 CAD/month. :-)
Old Jun 9th 2012, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

nordex is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

WOW, we make it to 1000th post!!!

BTW, Marcus scheduled me interview, finally!
Old Jun 9th 2012, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point

COOOOOOOOL, I TOLD U
Originally Posted by nordex

Old Jun 9th 2012, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Congratulation on your interview date finally agreed.
Old Jun 10th 2012, 1:03 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Great nordex!! Markus seems to need that extra poke
Old Jun 10th 2012, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Gustekp is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrat Nordex as you embark on the next stage.
Old Jun 10th 2012, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

forourfuture is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Nordex,

I am still waiting for it. Can you share your EV time?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.