Wikiposts

International Experience Canada

Old Jan 21st 2011, 1:05 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International Experience Canada

You can handwrite the application if you want as long as it is legible.

The parts which aren't editible in PDF are that way because they are not supposed to be editible on your computer.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 2:00 am
Just Joined

stringfingerad is on a distinguished road

I found the solution, it was being stopped for security reasons, had to do it in IE with a newer version of Reader, and allowed it, then it automatically populated those fields.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 9:43 pm
Just Joined

Canuckinuk is an unknown quantity at this point

I managed to get the ACPO certificate today. We only sent away for it Wednesday and they tried to deliver it on Friday but we weren't home. I was impressed with how fast it was. The only issue is that on the website it says the passport needs to be valid for 24 months. My boyfriends only has 20 months left. On the actual application form it says 12 months. I didn't want to take a chance on this and so we've applied for a same day one which we are waiting for now. I noticed on the police certificate that they put the passport number. This is now the old passport number. Do you think they will have an issue with this? Also my boyfriend has a caution on his ACPO for riding in a motor vehicle with out consent. It was a Golf Buggy! It sounds pretty bad on the ACPO. Would anyone think its advisable to send the actual caution report as well explaining the situation in more detail and it also says he shows remorse. Do you think this caution will have a big impact on his eligibility? Also the question have you or your family ever been committed of been arrested for or charged with a criminal offence in any country I don't really know what to put to this question as he wasn't arrested and it was a caution. They just called him up to come in and make a statement. I really hope this won't ruin his chances at getting a visa!!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

CityWalk is an unknown quantity at this point

how much was the fedex to Paris?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

billyphatu will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CityWalk
how much was the fedex to Paris?
About £50. https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/hom...gb&language=en
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

emma_h is an unknown quantity at this point

is anyone else having trouble fitting all the info into the boxes? (Especially for addresses in the additional information form). Do you think i should fill this in by hand so it fits?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

Location: I currently live in Leeds, England but I am aiming to be in Canada next year
defiant_flower is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys hope you are all well, i sent my app off to the IEC on the 19th sent it express and i still havnt recieved my email confirmation im a little worried now
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

billyphatu will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by defiant_flower
hey guys hope you are all well, i sent my app off to the IEC on the 19th sent it express and i still havnt recieved my email confirmation im a little worried now
It might have gone straight to your junk mail. Make sure you check it, and add '[email protected]' to your spam filter if possible. Though it's more likely they're just being a bit slow - maybe it'll come today!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 10:43 pm
Just Joined

Location: I currently live in Leeds, England but I am aiming to be in Canada next year

Originally Posted by billyphatu
It might have gone straight to your junk mail. Make sure you check it, and add '[email protected]' to your spam filter if possible. Though it's more likely they're just being a bit slow - maybe it'll come today!
i have added the email address it told me too ad to my contacts list and i check both my email and spam boxes a lot... i think as well im being really impatient thats all, i just want to know that they have got it
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Application sent this morning via airsure... the tracking website will I'm sure become one of my most visited pages!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:10 pm
Just Joined

ive just checked now and it says it was delievered in france on the 22nd so hopefully my email will come soon hehe and good luck with your app too
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

tee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sent mine to the embassy Friday, arrived this morn 9.10 with DHL £22 VIA their service centre. Basically one working day Maybe a cheaper option then fedex for some ppl. Wouldn't recommend airsure for important docs, I used to live in france and post took forever to get to me with it and was ofter lost
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

that is not what i needed tro hear lol, with hindsight i should have done that
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

tee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond reputetee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by defiant_flower
that is not what i needed tro hear lol, with hindsight i should have done that
Airsure is alright most of the time mate so dont worry. Its just in my experience not as good/fast as Royal Mail like to make out.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

thankyou im the type of person where i like to know where everything is and be in contraol and this is killing me the waiting lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.