International Experience Canada

Old Jan 27th 2011, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

billyphatu will become famous soon enough
Default Re: International Experience Canada

Originally Posted by YerManThere
Is this them? I cant find where to apply?

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...spx?lang=eng#b
Try here (link at bottom of page): http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...=eng&menu_id=7
Old Jan 27th 2011, 11:02 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billyphatu
Yes, mine says the same. Who can guess the logic behind CIC operations?
It's the same on my email, I'm guessing it's either just a mistake (doubtful) or more likely they are just looking to take a bit of weight off London by dealing with first line enquiries in Dublin.
Old Jan 27th 2011, 11:04 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by veedeeplexagon
Sweet, I am a JET so hopefully it'll be fine.

Thanks for your help!
You're very welcome and hopefully you will be. Most JET recruitment from overseas is aimed at British and American graduates so as long as you weren't already in Japan on a more fixed status and were recruited and sponsored from the UK then it would be seen as short term seasonal work by the CIC.
Old Jan 27th 2011, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

I received my email from the embassy yesterday morning. Will post when I hear anything further.

Can you let us know when you hear DigitalGhost as I think your app got there a few days before mine.
Old Jan 27th 2011, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

kiis102 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey Guys, sent off for the Police Cert on Friday afternoon using Royal Mail 1st Class. They haven't took the £40 (2 certs) yet. Might call them tomorrow, just wondering if that's normal and if their just going to take another few days to cash the cheque?
Old Jan 28th 2011, 10:25 am
Just Joined

coachd is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats up all,

We (my wife and I) sent our completed applications off on wednesday just past and I recieved e-mail confirming that they have my application today at 9.34am

Now the real wait begins lol
Old Jan 28th 2011, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Third6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really niceThird6 is just really nice

A guy on the Bunac Facebook page received his email from the embassy on the 24th then got rejected on the 27th. He thinks it was his proof of funds.

I'm trying to find out if I get rejected can I then apply to Bunac to reserve myself a place so I can apply again cause I'm 90% sure my POF is gonna get me rejected as it's stocks and shares, not a bank account.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Third6
A guy on the Bunac Facebook page received his email from the embassy on the 24th then got rejected on the 27th. He thinks it was his proof of funds.

I'm trying to find out if I get rejected can I then apply to Bunac to reserve myself a place so I can apply again cause I'm 90% sure my POF is gonna get me rejected as it's stocks and shares, not a bank account.
I'm hoping they won't reject me and my partner as we're going through the PR process too. I'm hoping they won't look at the application and automatically decline it because of that.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

Canuckinuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by coachd
Whats up all,

We (my wife and I) sent our completed applications off on wednesday just past and I recieved e-mail confirming that they have my application today at 9.34am

Now the real wait begins lol
We sent my boyfriends away on tuesday by dhl. On their tracker it says the received it Wednesday morning but we still haven't gotten an email. Does anyone else have the same problem?
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

coachd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Canuckinuk
We sent my boyfriends away on tuesday by dhl. On their tracker it says the received it Wednesday morning but we still haven't gotten an email. Does anyone else have the same problem?

I got my e-mail this morning, wife still waiting for hers. We sent them at the same time
Old Jan 28th 2011, 1:49 pm
Sidecar Falcon

I received my email from the embassy yesterday morning. Will post when I hear anything further.

Can you let us know when you hear DigitalGhost as I think your app got there a few days before mine.
I will but I think BillyPhatu got his applications in before mine so he should be the one to hear back first regarding request for fee payment.

A couple of other members on here got their application in before me too as it took me a couple of days to get the proof of funds form sorted out last week.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 1:51 pm
Sidecar Falcon

Did he get a rejection email from them or did is there some way to check your application status online that I don't know about?
Old Jan 28th 2011, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
Did he get a rejection email from them or did is there some way to check your application status online that I don't know about?
As far as I'm aware he got the email directly from them and they said they are returning his app.

I called Bunac (who have disgusting customer service!) and they said you can apply via them if that happens to secure a visa and try again. I wish I'd organised myself better weeks ago and this wouldn't be happening!
Old Jan 28th 2011, 2:01 pm
Sidecar Falcon

As far as I'm aware he got the email directly from them and they said they are returning his app.

I called Bunac (who have disgusting customer service!) and they said you can apply via them if that happens to secure a visa and try again. I wish I'd organised myself better weeks ago and this wouldn't be happening!
If you go through Bunac then at least you have the option to resubmit your application if it is refused based on missing paperwork giving you a bit of a safety net which you don't get if you go straight through the CIC.

I haven't had any such email yet and my application was received by Paris on the same day as his so I guess it's just a matter of waiting for me now.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
If you go through Bunac then at least you have the option to resubmit your application if it is refused based on missing paperwork giving you a bit of a safety net which you don't get if you go straight through the CIC.

I haven't had any such email yet and my application was received by Paris on the same day as his so I guess it's just a matter of waiting for me now.
Yeh, that's the thing..I'm scared if I get rejected then I wont have enough time to resubmit on my own for fear of all the visas being allocated already.

I'll post again when/if I hear anything new from the embassy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.