starlight is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Congratulations to all of you
Old Aug 19th 2008, 6:53 am
Just Joined

bimbong is an unknown quantity at this point

hello..
I also applied for a work in Canada in a local agency here in Manila. it is already six months since i was selected by the employer and submitted the documents to the agency. But up to now i still have no LMO from the employer as what the agency have said.The province is Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and my job is industrial electrician.
My question, is the processing of LMO will really take long of more than 6 months for that province?
Thank you in advance
Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

unigirl1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does ne one have a contact number for the HRSDC as I am not to sure how to contact them to bug them? I am on 4 weeks today since lmo was submitted and from what you are all saying it could b ne day hopefully!!! Ne help would be appreciated
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:33 am
Just Joined

King of Kings is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by unigirl1982
Does ne one have a contact number for the HRSDC as I am not to sure how to contact them to bug them? I am on 4 weeks today since lmo was submitted and from what you are all saying it could b ne day hopefully!!! Ne help would be appreciated
Which province are you applying for?
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice

Originally Posted by PaulOK
Finally got a positive LMO on Friday after a 91/2 week wait.

Here are my dates:

1) Provincial office where applied: Alberta
2) Date when application was POSTED: June 11, 2008
3) Date when they received the application: June 11, 2008
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? The office lost my application so my employer resubmitted everything on 25th July 2008, they started work on it on July 29th 2008 and asked my employer questions on this date.
5) Date when decision made or recieved? August 15th, 2008
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside

Flying out to Calgary in two weeks to apply for a TWP at POE.

Good luck to everybody still waiting
Congrats Paul - Good luck at POE.

We're flying to Calgary on 29th, but we got the authorisation letter for TWP from London.

Hope everything works out for you
Old Aug 21st 2008, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

unigirl1982 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by King of Kings
Which province are you applying for?
Manitoba, I spok to someone yesterday who said they are taking 6-8 weeks but i sent mine off 4 qweeks ago so hoping it may b sooner?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 5:29 am
Just Joined

King of Kings is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by unigirl1982
Manitoba, I spok to someone yesterday who said they are taking 6-8 weeks but i sent mine off 4 qweeks ago so hoping it may b sooner?
I'm sure it will come though any day now.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Sjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gleech
Hi for the benefit of those applying and will apply for LMO, these do post your LMO timeline. My LMO is still in process in Alberta. Please follow the format or if you have someting to add, please do so and repost the format.

PLEASE DO POST EVEN IF YOU HAVE APPLIED AND WERE SUCCESSFUL OR GOT REJECTED please it will help others:

1) Provincial office where applied:Vancouver BC
2) Date when application was POSTED:Should have been Feb. '08, never found out when he actually did send it.3) Date when they recieved the application:Ditto.
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Emoloyer applied for E-LMO, said they had asked for more forms to be filled, wouldn't elaborate:curse:
5) Date when decision made or recieved? Application withdrawn, they are hopefully filling in regular on-line application today :unsure:
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted?
Still in Sussex

thanks
Erick
Have mentioned elsewhere that I have a chance of another job, but have already submitted a WP application, in the name of this employer. This was on the 10th July, for concurrent processing. Does anyone know if I lose that altogether, along with the kids school clearance. Or is there some way to have it amended if an LMO from another employer emerges
Any help greatly appreciated.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lloydies
Congrats Paul - Good luck at POE.

We're flying to Calgary on 29th, but we got the authorisation letter for TWP from London.

Hope everything works out for you
Thanks Lloydies - I'm flying out on Wednesday 27th August and am starting work on Monday 1st September. Need to do so much between now and then.

My Mrs will have to apply in London for a separate permit as she is a non-European passort holder. She will probably join me in October (hopefully).

Good luck to you.
Old Sep 11th 2008, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

leslee1946 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can give me the processing time for Service Canada in Ontario.
There doesn't seem to be a lot on here.
Cheers
Old Sep 12th 2008, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

DeneyBabe is an unknown quantity at this point

1) Provincial office where applied: Ontario
2) Date when application was POSTED: Week beginning 11th Aug 08
3) Date when they received the application: Don't know
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Employer asked for more detailed information on 5th September 08
5) Date when decision made or recieved? 9th Sept recieved verbal confirmation, recieved fax on 10th Sept
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside
Old Sep 12th 2008, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

lilbiteb is a jewel in the roughlilbiteb is a jewel in the roughlilbiteb is a jewel in the roughlilbiteb is a jewel in the roughlilbiteb is a jewel in the rough

FINALLY my LMO has been issued!!

It's been the most awful time waiting for it. My employer was under the impression that it'd take about ten days as the ones that she'd got before did. In the end it took 12 weeks!! I've gained about two stone with stress and I'm taking Rescue Remedy daily to stay calm!

So now I'm off to Calgary on Friday 19th and I'm going to be living with my boyfriend of SEVEN years for the first time! I don't know how we've managed it. I thought that I'd have to flagpole as my boss thought that it'd be best if I collected the papers from her in person but she's realised what to do and faxed them already. So no flagpolling for me!

Goodness I'm never going to sleep tonight. I think that when I get all of my papers together I'll check back on here to run it all by everyone to make sure that everything is in order. I'd hate to forget something.

I'm off to have a bit of a dance now!!
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:28 am
still pat

pcrawford is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi for the benefit of those applying and will apply for LMO, these do post your LMO timeline. My LMO is still in process in Alberta. Please follow the format or if you have someting to add, please do so and repost the format.

PLEASE DO POST EVEN IF YOU HAVE APPLIED AND WERE SUCCESSFUL OR GOT REJECTED please it will help others:

1) Provincial office where applied:ALBERTA, JOB IS IN ONTARIO
2) Date when application was POSTED:6TH AUGUST (FAXED)
3) Date when they recieved the application:6TH AUGUST
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? REQUEST FOR MORE INFO (4 WEEKS ON) ON 4TH SEPTEMBER
5) Date when decision made or recieved? NONE YET
IN NORTHERN IRELAND

FINGERS CROSSED
Old Sep 17th 2008, 1:34 pm
still pat

pcrawford is an unknown quantity at this point

FIVE WEEKS AND FIVE DAYS, 960 HOURS (ROUGHLY)

GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!!!!!!!

My application for an LMO was actually sent to Ontario Office, not Alberta as I said before, got my positive LMO on monday 15th, of to guelph within the next couple of weeks.AWESOME.

Good Luck to everyone still waiting, my advice would be to organise something for a few months time and wait for the LMO to come through and disrupt your plans.SOD'S LAW.Not that I'm complaining.

I got tickets to see Kings Of Leon in Belfast 22nd
of december, thinking my LMO wouldn't come through by then.

Anyone want to buy a couple of tickets (will take dollars)

Provincial office where applied:ONTARIO, JOB IS IN ONTARIO
2) Date when application was POSTED:6TH AUGUST (FAXED)
3) Date when they recieved the application:6TH AUGUST
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? REQUEST FOR MORE INFO (4 WEEKS ON) ON 4TH SEPTEMBER
5) Date when decision made or recieved? POSITIVE LMO 15/9/2008
IN NORTHERN IRELAND
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

chris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant future

got my lmo... yahoo..... me, wify & ankle snappers fly out on 26/oct
truck driving in edmonton, doing fwp at poe calgary

good luck to everyone still waiting ,, chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.