HRSDC LMO Timeline

Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

cool497 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Hi all
I called HRSDC Alberta today and they are working on JUNE LMO.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Yes - My employer has sent a reminder about mine and they confirmed to him that June is being worked on now. Not long now!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

cool497 is an unknown quantity at this point

I received a call from my lawyer that he got my positive LMO.Getting ready to apply for WP. Good luck every one and thanks for your help and support::::
Old Jul 31st 2008, 3:59 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point

At long last (application went in about 12 weeks ago), just been notified our LMO has been approved.
We fly out in 3 weeks and will apply for TWP at POE!

Good lucky everyone else.....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:21 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jericho
At long last (application went in about 12 weeks ago), just been notified our LMO has been approved.

Congrats, Good Luck
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Congrats Jericho (you waited ages!) and Cool497!

I'm still waiting.

Last edited by PaulOK; Jul 31st 2008 at 8:09 am.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point

woohoo!! congrats to cool497 and jericho!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

chris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant future

hi jerico. we have just been told we can apply for twp at poe (calgary)
phoned twp hotline & airport immigration both said yes. so it looks like we can save 8 weeks waiting. dont know why its not common knowledge. good luck anyway, where are you going to live... chris
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

After a 7.5 week wait, I have just had the 'happy' news from my employer that Service Canada have lost my application..............fallen down the back of a filing cabinet maybe? :curse:

My employer can prove that she faxed to them it on June 11th and they are trying to find it. They say that they will give it immediate attention.

Completely fed up now and may try and just blank out the whole process from my mind.

My advice is that any employer should call Service Canada straight after sending the application and get a verbal confirmation that it's been received.
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chris kim
hi jerico. we have just been told we can apply for twp at poe (calgary)
phoned twp hotline & airport immigration both said yes. so it looks like we can save 8 weeks waiting. dont know why its not common knowledge. good luck anyway, where are you going to live... chris
We're doin the same at Calgary, although we'll be living in Edmonton.
Good luck.

Paul- hard luck mate. Fingers crossed they'll put you to the front of the queue for keeping you waiting for so long.
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 9:11 pm
Asia blue girl!!

jackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to alljackiewalters is a name known to all

My immigration consultant has tried to explain this LMO but I must admit I am still struggling to understand what it means. She has stated that it has been advertised in Canada first, so by reading all of these threads, it looks like we're in for a long wait..........................DRAT!!
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Sjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to allSjt53 is a name known to all

Congrats to all of you who got through. Does anyone have any idea how long they are taking in Victoria BC. I have a sale agreed on the house but have not been able to get a straight answer from employer as to when he put the LMO app. in. Really getting stressful now. If I knew they were processing June apps. I might be able to hang on, otherwise we may have to pull the plug on the whole thing. Any information good or bad PLEASE
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

chris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant future

We're doin the same at Calgary, although we'll be living in Edmonton.
Good luck.

Paul- hard luck mate. Fingers crossed they'll put you to the front of the queue for keeping you waiting for so long.
hi jerico. we will be living in edmonton to, when are you going. what job do you do.. chris
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 8:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chris kim
hi jerico. we will be living in edmonton to, when are you going. what job do you do.. chris
we fly out in 3 weeks! only received the lmo on weds so we've suddenly got lots to sort out.
i work in financial services. gonna be moving to sherwood park- have a rental already lined up. what about you?
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

lilbiteb is a jewel in the roughlilbiteb is a jewel in the roughlilbiteb is a jewel in the roughlilbiteb is a jewel in the roughlilbiteb is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations on getting your LMO Jericho!

I'm hoping that mine will come any day now, we're having a big boot sale next Sunday so my house is in chaos.

I just can't wait until the TWP stress is behind me. Let us know how you get on at the airport won't you?

Good Luck with the packing!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.