HRSDC LMO Timeline

Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:52 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Originally Posted by lilbiteb
Congratulations on getting your LMO Jericho!

I'm hoping that mine will come any day now, we're having a big boot sale next Sunday so my house is in chaos.

I just can't wait until the TWP stress is behind me. Let us know how you get on at the airport won't you?

Good Luck with the packing!
cheers-good luck to you too.
We're havin a car boot on sunday also!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

coolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the roughcoolmum1 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jericho
At long last (application went in about 12 weeks ago), just been notified our LMO has been approved.
We fly out in 3 weeks and will apply for TWP at POE!

Good lucky everyone else.....
good luck we got medical on wens so we will be keeping fingers crossed
Old Aug 4th 2008, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

chris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant futurechris kim has a brilliant future

we fly out in 3 weeks! only received the lmo on weds so we've suddenly got lots to sort out.
i work in financial services. gonna be moving to sherwood park- have a rental already lined up. what about you?
we are moving to sherwood park. i am a truck driver, landing in oct , ( with a bit of luck....
Old Aug 14th 2008, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Any updates anyone? Who is still waiting out there?

They must be well in June 2008 processing by now. They lost my early June application but are now processing it, but haven't heard a thing as yet
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice

we fly out in 3 weeks! only received the lmo on weds so we've suddenly got lots to sort out.
i work in financial services. gonna be moving to sherwood park- have a rental already lined up. what about you?
Good luck to you at POE. I wish we'd have done that. We're awaiting decision from CIC London on TWP, and it's taking ages. Nerves are not good at the moment! We're off to Edmonton too, SW - maybe Terwillegar area.
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

King of Kings is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PaulOK
Any updates anyone? Who is still waiting out there?

They must be well in June 2008 processing by now. They lost my early June application but are now processing it, but haven't heard a thing as yet
My LMO was submitted on about the 27th June in the Alberta office. I've heard nothing as of yet. I'm getting pretty good at this waiting game. Next we'll apply for TWP. Applying at the point of entry sounds a little sketchy?
Old Aug 14th 2008, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

Perhaps it's specific cases that can apply at the POE. We need a medical exam done and that can only be done after applying for TWP. I think we'll do concurrent processing if the LMO doesnt come through in a week or two
Old Aug 14th 2008, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by King of Kings
My LMO was submitted on about the 27th June in the Alberta office. I've heard nothing as of yet. I'm getting pretty good at this waiting game. Next we'll apply for TWP. Applying at the point of entry sounds a little sketchy?
got mine about 2 weeks ago and it was applied for in march! happy waiting.....
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:55 am
Just Joined

got mine about 2 weeks ago and it was applied for in march! happy waiting.....
Nice1. Judging from this forum history it looks like Alberta are working with the June LMO's. Jericho are you applying for TWP at POE? Dont you require a medical check? Also going to Edmonton.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

rafsca is an unknown quantity at this point

my employer sent off my LMO and QSC request on the 25th June and still waiting, had to give a couple of months notice at work, so today is my final day at work beginning to get really stressed now, had to move out of my current flat because of end of lease having to move back to my parents. I really hope my stuff comes through in the next couple of days I'm meant to be starting on the 2nd September.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rafsca
my employer sent off my LMO and QSC request on the 25th June and still waiting, had to give a couple of months notice at work, so today is my final day at work beginning to get really stressed now, had to move out of my current flat because of end of lease having to move back to my parents. I really hope my stuff comes through in the next couple of days I'm meant to be starting on the 2nd September.
I've just been retrenched from my job and August is my last salaried month. Fortunately they current employer is prepared to give me a contract until my WP comes through. You got to have nerves of steel I tell you!! 2nd of September is pretty soon.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

The King reigns!! All gloryto2 God for my LMO that ha just come through!! what an incredible feeling! applied 27th june, came through on the 15th august. time for the WP application. everybody waiting should keep the faith. they are speeding up!
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by King of Kings
Nice1. Judging from this forum history it looks like Alberta are working with the June LMO's. Jericho are you applying for TWP at POE? Dont you require a medical check? Also going to Edmonton.
Yep- applying at POE. Dont need a medical.
Good luck!
Old Aug 17th 2008, 11:15 pm
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Finally got a positive LMO on Friday after a 91/2 week wait.

Here are my dates:

1) Provincial office where applied: Alberta
2) Date when application was POSTED: June 11, 2008
3) Date when they received the application: June 11, 2008
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? The office lost my application so my employer resubmitted everything on 25th July 2008, they started work on it on July 29th 2008 and asked my employer questions on this date.
5) Date when decision made or recieved? August 15th, 2008
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside

Flying out to Calgary in two weeks to apply for a TWP at POE.

Good luck to everybody still waiting
Old Aug 18th 2008, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

rafsca is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet, my LMO and QSC came through today, I am totally over the moon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.