HRSDC LMO Timeline

Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

1) Provincial office where applied: Alberta, Calgary
2) Date when application was POSTED:16th July
3) Date when they recieved the application:16th July
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Nothing!!
5) Date when decision made or recieved?
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted?

Agggghhh!!! this is so irritating, waiting is a nightmare!!!
Worse than that.. Im not sure the job offer will be open to me in another 3-4-5-6-10 months!!!!
I have however signed a contract... dont know if that helps... they can always just tell me to bugger off if it takes too long.
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

grthespark is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Kittykerr
1) Provincial office where applied: Alberta, Calgary
2) Date when application was POSTED:16th July
3) Date when they recieved the application:16th July
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Nothing!!
5) Date when decision made or recieved?
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted?

Agggghhh!!! this is so irritating, waiting is a nightmare!!!
Worse than that.. Im not sure the job offer will be open to me in another 3-4-5-6-10 months!!!!
I have however signed a contract... dont know if that helps... they can always just tell me to bugger off if it takes too long.
Wow! Kitty, I know how you feel. Although I'm waiting for an LMO approval, the company has said it will take maybe 3 to 4 week's, they seemed very confident about this, although from what you read on here I'm not building my hopes up.

There is a post today hmmm "lee58" I think! He had an LMO approved in 6 days!!

I wish you luck

Gary
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grthespark
Wow! Kitty, I know how you feel. Although I'm waiting for an LMO approval, the company has said it will take maybe 3 to 4 week's, they seemed very confident about this, although from what you read on here I'm not building my hopes up.

There is a post today hmmm "lee58" I think! He had an LMO approved in 6 days!!

I wish you luck

Gary

I think some people get jobs with companies that have got a series of pre-approved LMOs - then the wait is shorter as part of the process has already been done. These people seem able to jump a queue somehow
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by grthespark

There is a post today hmmm "lee58" I think! He had an LMO approved in 6 days!

I wish you luck

Gary
thanks.. fingers crossed huh?? ^_^Looks like getting PR is quicker than the LMO at the moment, my husband is a PR and his family are citizens, so he will be sponsoring me... Ive heard that these applications are going through in a matter of weeks!!! doesn't seem right somehow...

Oh and the company who is employing me have never employed a foreign worker before !! :S
Good luck !

Last edited by Kittykerr; Sep 11th 2007 at 5:32 pm.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

Adam_K is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just spoken with Hrsdc Vancouver.
I rang the following number from the UK
001-604-687-7803
They are currently processing 3rd May 2007.
They claim a processing time of 18 to 20 weeks.

I hope that is of some use to someone.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

grthespark is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Adam_K
I have just spoken with Hrsdc Vancouver.
I rang the following number from the UK
001-604-687-7803
They are currently processing 3rd May 2007.
They claim a processing time of 18 to 20 weeks.

I hope that is of some use to someone.
Hi Adam,

Thanks for your input. I have just had a mail from the company that have filed a PLMO 2 week's a go for me. They have been told to expect a decission between Oct 31st & Nov 6th 2007

"Watch this space"

Gary
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:12 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Was just wondering if any of my fellow "tearing my hair out with waiting" mates have heard any news lately.

I can hear you all screaming through the screen at me....I know I have only been six weeks on Thursday

Honestly think you lot who have been waiting 18+ weeks, deserve a medal
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Alvic
Was just wondering if any of my fellow "tearing my hair out with waiting" mates have heard any news lately.

I can hear you all screaming through the screen at me....I know I have only been six weeks on Thursday

Honestly think you lot who have been waiting 18+ weeks, deserve a medal
No news here. 19 weeks tomorrow

Scott
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scottandsara
No news here. 19 weeks tomorrow

Scott
OMG, I'm getting a little stressed here cos its been 3 weeks and 4 days when we were told 3 weeks. 19weeks I would be really:curse: how much longer do you think it'll take or is that like asking how long is a piece of string?

Rosie
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:21 am
Just Joined

yGruber is an unknown quantity at this point

Just an update

1) Provincial office where applied:British Columbia
2) Date when application was POSTED:August 10th, 2007
3) Date when they received the application: immediately I guess, it was done online. But when my company called back on the 20th of August, they said they were running applications received at the beginning of August.
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the inquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an inquiry from them? Yas; I received the track file number on the 14th of September and they fax to my company an Employment contract. We filled it and it will send it back today by fax.
5) Date when decision made or received? Soon I hope !
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside (France).
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
OMG, I'm getting a little stressed here cos its been 3 weeks and 4 days when we were told 3 weeks. 19weeks I would be really:curse: how much longer do you think it'll take or is that like asking how long is a piece of string?

Rosie
They were quoting 20-21 weeks when I called them last week, but I have already been past 3 or 4 dates they have told me (i.e. at 8 we were told 12 weeks, at 11 we were told 16 weeks etc......)

Scott
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:49 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

They were quoting 20-21 weeks when I called them last week, but I have already been past 3 or 4 dates they have told me (i.e. at 8 we were told 12 weeks, at 11 we were told 16 weeks etc......)

Scott
Big sigh and hugs (((((((())))) from moi
Old Sep 17th 2007, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Scott
Karma given, fingers crossed for you,
I just noticed Sockdogg got his from NS in a week congrats Sockdogg

Rosie
Old Sep 17th 2007, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

newfiegurl is on a distinguished road

1) Provincial office where applied: Alberta
2) Date when application was POSTED: August 8, 2007
3) Date when they recieved the application: ?
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Not sure
5) Date when decision made or recieved? September 7, 2007
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside

I have no idea why it's gone through so quickly...maybe the employer has someone on the "inside"?! It's great though, so now we have to wait for the work permit to be approved.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by newfiegurl
1) Provincial office where applied: Alberta
2) Date when application was POSTED: August 8, 2007
3) Date when they recieved the application: ?
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Not sure
5) Date when decision made or recieved? September 7, 2007
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside

I have no idea why it's gone through so quickly...maybe the employer has someone on the "inside"?! It's great though, so now we have to wait for the work permit to be approved.
Congratulations. At least they're processing something.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.