Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Old Nov 14th 2015, 3:30 pm
Just Joined

khaled1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Noc 2175 Web Developer and I am got some Microsoft certificates and graduated from Faculty of Commerce.

However my wife is an English Teacher for Non Natives(Noc 4032)

do both of us require to have this assessment, and which of us will be better to be the main applicant?
Old Nov 14th 2015, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

Skilled migrants
Old Nov 14th 2015, 3:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by khaled1234
Skilled migrants
the previous paragraph is written in the experience part in the Express Entry, so my question is that I want to know if it is a must to have a "Canadian certificate of qualification" to be accepted by the Express Entry?
Assuming you mean the Federal Skilled Worker Program, then no, it's not required. You'l need an ECA though.

Noc 2175 Web Developer and I am got some Microsoft certificates and graduated from Faculty of Commerce.

However my wife is an English Teacher for Non Natives(Noc 4032)

do both of us require to have this assessment, and which of us will be better to be the main applicant?
What assessment? IELTS/ECA, etc?

Who is the main applicant is really up to you - who scores the most on the CRS? You just need to go with whoever scores above approx 480, if that's both of you then you can go with whoever will find it easier to get the documents required for an application i.e. job references, etc.

HTH.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

Is there a link for a web page where I can calculate my points on the CRS?
Old Nov 14th 2015, 4:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a link for a web page where I can calculate my points on the CRS?
Read this link

Entry criteria and the Comprehensive Ranking System
Old Nov 14th 2015, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot for your help and prompt response.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

How to calculate my and my wife's Ielts score under Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) ?
is there another link for this?
%hanks in advance
Old Nov 14th 2015, 6:28 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

How to calculate my and my wife's Ielts score under Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) ?
is there another link for this?
%hanks in advance
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) - Language calculator tool

Old Nov 14th 2015, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Moderator,
Also, is there cuttoff points that I have to reach to expect that I will be invited?
Old Nov 14th 2015, 6:51 pm
Account Closed

vanity has a reputation beyond reputevanity has a reputation beyond reputevanity has a reputation beyond reputevanity has a reputation beyond reputevanity has a reputation beyond reputevanity has a reputation beyond reputevanity has a reputation beyond reputevanity has a reputation beyond reputevanity has a reputation beyond reputevanity has a reputation beyond reputevanity has a reputation beyond repute

Read the website CIC Express entry
Old Nov 14th 2015, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

I am not asking you
Old Nov 14th 2015, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

Well I read some websites saying it's 450, but not sure
also concerning experience points:
Shall we claim points for continuous experience only, as my wife has 2 years experience then she resigned and stayed 2 years at home then back to work and continued till now for about 3 years, so shall she claim 5 years experience or 3 only?

Thanks a lot for people who always try to help and make things easier
Old Nov 14th 2015, 10:05 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Well I read some websites saying it's 450, but not sure
also concerning experience points:
Shall we claim points for continuous experience only, as my wife has 2 years experience then she resigned and stayed 2 years at home then back to work and continued till now for about 3 years, so shall she claim 5 years experience or 3 only?

Thanks a lot for people who always try to help and make things easier
Thanks Moderator,
Also, is there cuttoff points that I have to reach to expect that I will be invited?
You are very welcome

The rounds points to be invited vary, you can check out the latest one here Express Entry rounds of invitations - and if you click on 'previous' you can see what other rounds were.

As to your other question, I'm not totally sure and wouldn't want to give you misinformation - so I'll leave that for those more experienced in EE to answer.

Old Nov 14th 2015, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Moderator,
Originally Posted by vanity
Read the website CIC Express entry
I am not asking you

There have been 20 EE draws this year so far.

Lowest points in any draw have been 450. See link Siouxie gave.
Old Nov 14th 2015, 11:56 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shirtback

There have been 20 EE draws this year so far.

Lowest points in any draw have been 450. See link Siouxie gave.
I know pretty rude huh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.