Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Old Sep 15th 2015, 1:17 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Originally Posted by Degs3112
Took me a long time to be able to see an update on Ecas, or even to log in! Just logged into Ecas this morning and it said decision made... Nothing on the CIC site and it doesn't tell what their decision is! Urgh!
Did you pay right of permanent residence fee upfront?
Old Sep 15th 2015, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Degs3112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tirytory
Did you pay right of permanent residence fee upfront?
Yes, I paid the full amount when I submitted my PR application
Old Sep 15th 2015, 2:57 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I paid the full amount when I submitted my PR application
It's probably because they haven't had to ask you for money then. We were asked to pay before we had a decision made on our profile. Should hopefully be a passport request coming your way then...
Old Sep 15th 2015, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

Ally and Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

im approaching 5 months now... still in process on ecas and no movement since sch A 2 week ago....

Its getting increasing difficult to stay positive ,im hoping its now a matter of days, who knows...
Old Sep 15th 2015, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

So unfortunately I'm not blessed with the patience of a saint so I had to call CIC and ask what the decision was..... APPROVED September 12th!!! Such a relief! Just have to wait for documents to be mailed out to me!
Old Sep 15th 2015, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

KuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond repute

So unfortunately I'm not blessed with the patience of a saint so I had to call CIC and ask what the decision was..... APPROVED September 12th!!! Such a relief! Just have to wait for documents to be mailed out to me!
Yay! Congratulations!
Old Sep 15th 2015, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

I got a ghost email today at lunch and mycic with "updated" but nothing new at this stage in the game im hoping to see DM on ECAS soon.
Old Sep 15th 2015, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Check here:

Check your application status

It may well be more up-to-date than the Express Entry portal. It was for us.
Old Sep 15th 2015, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by KuroKuro
Yay! Congratulations!
Thanks, KuroKuro! Hopefully not long for you either! Strange thing is that I've never had a message requesting any other documents at all. I did upload absolutely everything I had, even if I felt they didn't need it. I just uploaded them in the additional information box

Last edited by Degs3112; Sep 15th 2015 at 9:39 pm.
Old Sep 15th 2015, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

KuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, KuroKuro! Hopefully not long for you either! Strange thing is that I've never had a message requesting any other documents at all. I did upload absolutely everything I had, even if I felt they didn't need it. I just uploaded them in the additional information box
Did you get fingerprints/police check from Canada? I'm wondering whether I should go get some done in anticipation of having them requested in the next month or so.
Old Sep 15th 2015, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Did you get fingerprints/police check from Canada? I'm wondering whether I should go get some done in anticipation of having them requested in the next month or so.
I didn't have to get my fingerprints or background check done for my time in Canada.... That's 2 years tomorrow that I've been living here. When I spoke to a call centre agent they told me that they can do all the necessary police checks, for in Canada only, at their offices. I mentioned that I seen people having requests for them and he said that's just down to the officer that's dealing with the application.
Old Sep 16th 2015, 1:35 am
Muskoka, Ontario

We didn't need them either and we have been here since Jan 2014..
Old Sep 16th 2015, 2:49 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you think you'll have them requested? It would be very unusual to do so, have you been told you'll need them?
Old Sep 16th 2015, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Why do you think you'll have them requested? It would be very unusual to do so, have you been told you'll need them?
I've noticed a few people on here mention that they have had a request for them
Old Sep 16th 2015, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

So, checked ECAS this morning and it has changed to Decision Made!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.