Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Old Sep 16th 2015, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Degs3112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Originally Posted by Ally and Chris
So, checked ECAS this morning and it has changed to Decision Made!!!
That's awesome news! 2 people on here this week! It's strange that I've never been asked for the passport thing or background declaration but yet I've been approved as well. Does it tell you that you've been approved or just decision made? As you can see from my other post, I had to call to find out what the decision was
Old Sep 16th 2015, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

KuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ally and Chris
So, checked ECAS this morning and it has changed to Decision Made!!!
Yay! Congrats!

It's good to be seeing some movement recently.
Old Sep 16th 2015, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

KuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Why do you think you'll have them requested? It would be very unusual to do so, have you been told you'll need them?
There's a been a few different people who I've seen post here say that they'd had them requested if they've already been living in Canada for some time.

I just want to be as prepared as possible so I can get them out of the way really fast. XD
Old Sep 16th 2015, 3:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KuroKuro
There's a been a few different people who I've seen post here say that they'd had them requested if they've already been living in Canada for some time.

I just want to be as prepared as possible so I can get them out of the way really fast. XD
It's rare though. CIC do their own basic checks, and will only ask you to have fingerprints done if they need them for a specific reason i.e. you share your name with a known terrorist etc.
Old Sep 16th 2015, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Ernie_wise has a brilliant futureErnie_wise has a brilliant futureErnie_wise has a brilliant futureErnie_wise has a brilliant futureErnie_wise has a brilliant futureErnie_wise has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Degs3112
That's awesome news! 2 people on here this week!
My AOR was just over a week after yours so here's hoping that I hear fairly soon.
Old Sep 16th 2015, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

djaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud of

So unfortunately I'm not blessed with the patience of a saint so I had to call CIC and ask what the decision was..... APPROVED September 12th!!! Such a relief! Just have to wait for documents to be mailed out to me!
Congratulations ! I'm on the same draw as you were, April 17th, and applied on may 15th. I hope good news are going to come my way pretty soon...

Congrats to Ally and Chris too
Old Sep 17th 2015, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

I got a "Updated" this morning, but with no changes in my profile.

Hopefully something will show up tomorrow. I'm annoyed that I'm still not able to see anything on eCAS at all, so hopefully whatever update they make will make that spring into life, so I have TWO websites to habitually check everyday.
Old Sep 17th 2015, 4:40 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

We had fingerprint requests and have been in Canada since March 2013. I know a number of other people who had requests too
Old Sep 17th 2015, 5:14 pm
Just Joined

SamJM is an unknown quantity at this point

I've noticed a few people on here mention that they have had a request for them
Yep - had mine requested, although not had the record check back yet - after 4 weeks of waiting, if they don't come back in time will have to upload an explanation letter & update when they eventually arrive!
Old Sep 17th 2015, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KuroKuro
I got a "Updated" this morning, but with no changes in my profile.

Hopefully something will show up tomorrow. I'm annoyed that I'm still not able to see anything on eCAS at all, so hopefully whatever update they make will make that spring into life, so I have TWO websites to habitually check everyday.
Good! I received the email on Sept 1 but no update on mycic account still. however got email request for passport copy on Sept 14. so it may be a while before you know for sure...
Old Sep 18th 2015, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hasan78
Good! I received the email on Sept 1 but no update on mycic account still. however got email request for passport copy on Sept 14. so it may be a while before you know for sure...
Awesome! I've got my fingers crossed for something in the next few weeks then! When did you submit your EE application & get your AOR? How long into the process were you before you got the passport request?
Old Sep 18th 2015, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond reputeHasan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! finger crossed. It is just waiting game- passport gone now!

TWP - Jan 26.
EE profile submitted March 01, 2015.
ITA March 20, 2015.
EE PR App submitted April 16.
passport request Sept 14...

wat is AOR?
Old Sep 19th 2015, 8:02 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! finger crossed. It is just waiting game- passport gone now!

TWP - Jan 26.
EE profile submitted March 01, 2015.
ITA March 20, 2015.
EE PR App submitted April 16.
passport request Sept 14...

wat is AOR?
Canadian Abbreviations : British Expat Wiki

HTH.
Old Sep 19th 2015, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

wat is AOR?
In terms of Express Entry, it would appear not to actually exist, other than the automatic computer-generated Acknowledgment letter that you get as soon as you submit your Application, even though it is 'supposed' to be required if you need to renew a Work Permit whilst you are waiting for your Application to be Approved.
Old Sep 19th 2015, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Another draw this weekend.

450 points, 1545 Invitations.

Lowest score so far by a point.

Last edited by withabix; Sep 19th 2015 at 3:23 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.