Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Old Aug 19th 2015, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

Degs3112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Well hopefully that's us both a lot closer to getting our PR! I really hope I get it before they start processing my bridging permit so they refund the $255!ha
Old Aug 19th 2015, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

djaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud ofdjaybi has much to be proud of

I see some of you talking about ECAS... What is it exactly ? Are you supposed to receive a login or do you have to create one yourself using your EE number ?
Old Aug 19th 2015, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by djaybi
I see some of you talking about ECAS... What is it exactly ? Are you supposed to receive a login or do you have to create one yourself using your EE number ?
You can do it yourself by using your EE number, surname, D.O.B and country of birth... If using your EE number then make sure you select "application number"
Old Aug 19th 2015, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

kswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond repute

Just noticed my medical status has been changed to Passed.

Did anyone get a proper update for that? Or did the status just change? I've only just noticed it, because I haven't been checking regularly (just waiting for the emails tbh).

All good though!
Old Aug 19th 2015, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

KuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond repute

How long should it be before your ECAS becomes live? I have been checking mine every other day or so since I submitted, and I have progress in my MyCIC account. But every time I try to check ECAS it says that I can't be identified.
Old Aug 19th 2015, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

KuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kswoosh
Just noticed my medical status has been changed to Passed.

Did anyone get a proper update for that? Or did the status just change? I've only just noticed it, because I haven't been checking regularly (just waiting for the emails tbh).

All good though!
The status just changed on mine with no notification. I'd been checking every single day up until that point, so I know when it was.
Old Aug 19th 2015, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

Ajster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant future

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is a random question - but I've searched the forum and couldn't quite find the answer I was looking for. I want to now exactly what ECAS is!?

From looking at the CIC website, it seems to be a way of checking your application status. I've only been logging in to My CIC - should I be looking at trying to register for ECAS too?

FYI Applied for EE Under BC PNP - had my ITA and Submitted final application on August 11th and currently My CIC says "Review in Progress". I had an overall score of 1000 points.

Good luck to all those who are waiting...

Andrew

Originally Posted by KuroKuro
How long should it be before your ECAS becomes live? I have been checking mine every other day or so since I submitted, and I have progress in my MyCIC account. But every time I try to check ECAS it says that I can't be identified.
Old Aug 19th 2015, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

kswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ajster
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is a random question - but I've searched the forum and couldn't quite find the answer I was looking for. I want to now exactly what ECAS is!?

From looking at the CIC website, it seems to be a way of checking your application status. I've only been logging in to My CIC - should I be looking at trying to register for ECAS too?

FYI Applied for EE Under BC PNP - had my ITA and Submitted final application on August 11th and currently My CIC says "Review in Progress". I had an overall score of 1000 points.

Good luck to all those who are waiting...

Andrew
ECAS is your education assessment... I.e. WES
Old Aug 19th 2015, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Ecas is electronic client application status, so in other you can log in to it to check the status of your current application
Old Aug 19th 2015, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Ajster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant futureAjster has a brilliant future

Thanks for the reply - Never heard of an Educational Credential Assessment having an S on the end, do you know what the S stands for? Not to worry then. If you do a search of ECAS on the CIC website, it takes you to a Application Status Checker system, and I was concerned that I should be signing up for that.

I was not asked to upload a copy of my ECA certificate after my ITA, but out of thoroughness I included it will all my education documents when I uploaded those as that made sense to me. I'd only been asked to upload that when I first created my ExpressEntry profile.

Thanks again for getting back to me.
Old Aug 19th 2015, 7:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, that's an ECA.

This is Ecas, you can use it to see what stage your application is at - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/aut...te.do?app=ecas

Although it should be noted that it's often about as useful as a chocolate teapot and notoriously unreliable.
Old Aug 19th 2015, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Nope, that's an ECA.

This is Ecas, you can use it to see what stage your application is at - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/aut...te.do?app=ecas

Although it should be noted that it's often about as useful as a chocolate teapot and notoriously unreliable.
Ahh thank you! I was right then ;-) I'll sign up for that then just because, but thanks for the heads up that it's not that reliable ;-)

Last edited by Ajster; Aug 19th 2015 at 8:52 pm.
Old Aug 19th 2015, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Ernie_wise has a brilliant futureErnie_wise has a brilliant futureErnie_wise has a brilliant futureErnie_wise has a brilliant futureErnie_wise has a brilliant futureErnie_wise has a brilliant future

I noticed that a lot of people on here seem to have had their medicals 'passed' shortly after their application was submitted. My application was received on May 16th but my medical results are still only shown as 'received' on the ECAS. Hmmmmm, I wonder if I should be worried or is there not really a pattern?

BTW for the person who asked for a spreadsheet there is one online if you google "express entry google docs".
Old Aug 19th 2015, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

I can't even register for ECAS... The only update that I can get is from logging in to My CIC :-( Although, my application only went in on August 11.

Looking at CIC guidance, it appears that I can only sign up for this after the application has changed from Under Review to In Progress.

I'll be waiting a while I guess ...

Last edited by Ajster; Aug 19th 2015 at 9:03 pm.
Old Aug 19th 2015, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

newlife_canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone I have been following this thread for a while, and want to thank everyone for their experiences and updates.

We have created a EE profile and only have 350 points, and currently waiting for our provincial nomination to be assessed. Which once grated will give us another 600 points for PR.

So could anyone please advise how long it was from getting there nomination to receiving an ita

Many thanks in advance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.