Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Transition period ends, some clarification documents

Transition period ends, some clarification documents

Old Nov 10th 2021, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Sachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transition period ends, some clarification documents

Originally Posted by FenTiger
I am going to write them a simple letter to ask for clarification.
Who to? British in Hungary or the UK Embassy?

Last edited by Sachina; Nov 10th 2021 at 8:45 am.
Old Nov 10th 2021, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

hobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond repute

Update .... surprise surprise, the day after I posted that I hadn't heard anything from immigration, my approval letter arrived this morning !
Old Nov 10th 2021, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sachina
Who to? British in Hungary or the UK Embassy?
Csernai Lászonóné r. alezredes
Órszagos Idegenrendészéti Főigazgatósaág
Észak- magyarországi Regionális Igazgatóság
Engdélyügyi Osztály
OIF Észak-magyarországi- útja 2
Misolc

Mrs. Lászonón Csernai r. lieutenant colonel
Directorate - General for Aliens
Northern Hungary Regional Directorate
Authorization Department

Old Nov 10th 2021, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Engdélyügyi Osztály
Misolc

Authorization Department
Correction to the address!!

Engdélyügyi Osztály
OIF Észak-magyarországi RIG.
3526 Miskolc
Hatvanötösök útja 2
Old Nov 10th 2021, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hobgoblins
Update .... surprise surprise, the day after I posted that I hadn't heard anything from immigration, my approval letter arrived this morning !
Great news
Old Nov 10th 2021, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond repute

Correction to the address!!

Engdélyügyi Osztály
OIF Észak-magyarországi RIG.
3526 Miskolc
Hatvanötösök útja 2
That's where I was told I don't need an ID card.???????
Old Nov 11th 2021, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Engdélyügyi Osztály
Misolc

Authorization Department
I received a PM this morning from John Ainge of FB group British in Hungary. The UK Embassy confirm that obtaining an ID card is obligatory and are now taking the matter up with the Hungarian Immigration Department.

I also looked back through my paperwork and the letter of approval I received in July clearly states that I should apply for an ID at my local Kormanyablak. Interestingly enough when I returned my old Residents Permit to the Immigration Dept in Miskolc at the above address it was the same clerk who'd sent and signed the letter in July who was now telling me in no uncertain tones that I definitely didn't need an ID. It would seem that something changed between July and October when I returned the card.
Old Nov 13th 2021, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

I've posted my letter. I included a copy of the letter they sent me.
Old Nov 14th 2021, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute

Got my I.D card weeks ago and last week went to our local office (Marcali). Got mine activated and she applied for hers. Also got our copies of the EU Covid certs, no problems.
Old Nov 14th 2021, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by enter
Got my I.D card weeks ago and last week went to our local office (Marcali). Got mine activated and she applied for hers. Also got our copies of the EU Covid certs, no problems.
It's clearly a problem at the Miskolc and surrounding villages that don't seem to have received the memo.
Old Nov 19th 2021, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

jetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond repute

I started the application online and went to the Szeged office to complete the biometrics yesterday. No problems, only had to double check a few parts of the application. Staff pleasant and helpful and knew what was expected and what the rules are for the Brexit Agreement. So I have the Permanent Residency and the new card should arrive by post in a month or so. Hopefully.

I presume the card has a time limit attached to it?
Old Nov 19th 2021, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

enter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond reputeenter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jetsam1
I started the application online and went to the Szeged office to complete the biometrics yesterday. No problems, only had to double check a few parts of the application. Staff pleasant and helpful and knew what was expected and what the rules are for the Brexit Agreement. So I have the Permanent Residency and the new card should arrive by post in a month or so. Hopefully.

I presume the card has a time limit attached to it?
5 years.
Old Nov 19th 2021, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond repute

After receiving my new residence permit 2 or 3 weeks ago, today I went to my local kormányablak and they knew nothing about me being eligible for an id card. After a bit of backwards and forwards, I phoned the immigration office in Miskolc and let them deal with each other. I have now been told that I must return my old residence permit before they will amend their system, allowing me to have an id card. This is very different to a friend of mine who went to the Eger kormányablak (but still dealing with Miskolc immigration) and was issued an id card before returning his old residence permit.
Old Nov 19th 2021, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PaulinEger
After receiving my new residence permit 2 or 3 weeks ago, today I went to my local kormányablak and they knew nothing about me being eligible for an id card. After a bit of backwards and forwards, I phoned the immigration office in Miskolc and let them deal with each other. I have now been told that I must return my old residence permit before they will amend their system, allowing me to have an id card. This is very different to a friend of mine who went to the Eger kormányablak (but still dealing with Miskolc immigration) and was issued an id card before returning his old residence permit.
Seems like processes can vary between areas. We were told by Kaposvar Office once we received our new cards to send toehold back to immigration.
Old Nov 22nd 2021, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

heli2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi can anyone clarify the appendix B and C to me I have filled in the online form and downloaded it but cant see any B and C appendix

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.