Coronavirus

Old Apr 8th 2020, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Sachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coronavirus

Originally Posted by FenTiger
If they are ill with symptons they should not be travelling. Full stop!
They could be asymptomatic and be unaware that they're infecting other people

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/01/e...ntl/index.html

Iceland lab's testing suggests 50% of coronavirus cases have no symptoms

Old Apr 8th 2020, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Sachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond reputeSachina has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't pop off before we get to Hungary. I will need you to be around for the next 50 years as a British friend to have a chat with to grumble about Hungarians! I'm not saying I don't like Hungarians but once you open the door ..... I can't add to this .... but bottom line is ... I know ... at the end of the day .... Hungarians will be there when the sh%t* hits the fan!
I don't know about anywhere else in Hungary, but in our neck of the woods the majority of people are being extremely sensible and are obeying the rules/requests laid down by government. When the lock down was first announced the Schnauzer boys trainer told me not to come for lessons, but if I needed any help to let him know and either he or one of his friends would come to my home. He contacts me once a week to see if I'm OK which is really kind of him and much appreciated.
Old Apr 8th 2020, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

Now for some good news:
At the beginning of March there was a big commotion in our street - our neighbour, an old lady living alone was found to have corona symptoms and was moved into the hospital (probably Esztergom). At her fence there was a big sign "Do not enter" At the beginning of this week we realised that she was back, her little dog "Boldisag" was so happy. Her grandchild had cared for and fed the poor thing, but that's just not the same.
My wife already talked with her today, she feels a bit weak, but is ok.
She is already 80 years old ...
Police and /or Red Cross are coming by and checking every day that she's alright.
Old Apr 8th 2020, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

jetblackonetenth has a reputation beyond reputejetblackonetenth has a reputation beyond reputejetblackonetenth has a reputation beyond reputejetblackonetenth has a reputation beyond reputejetblackonetenth has a reputation beyond reputejetblackonetenth has a reputation beyond reputejetblackonetenth has a reputation beyond reputejetblackonetenth has a reputation beyond reputejetblackonetenth has a reputation beyond reputejetblackonetenth has a reputation beyond reputejetblackonetenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wolfi
Now for some good news:
At the beginning of March there was a big commotion in our street - our neighbour, an old lady living alone was found to have corona symptoms and was moved into the hospital (probably Esztergom). At her fence there was a big sign "Do not enter" At the beginning of this week we realised that she was back, her little dog "Boldisag" was so happy. Her grandchild had cared for and fed the poor thing, but that's just not the same.
Police and /or Red Cross are coming by and checking every day that she's alright.
great to have some good news. All we seem to hear about is those who die not those who recover
Old Apr 8th 2020, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wolfi
Now for some good news:
Good the hear she is OK. But did she have covid 19?
Old Apr 8th 2020, 6:29 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Any news whether the curfew has been extended? Very doubtful, April 11th will be the official end of it.
Old Apr 9th 2020, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe what some nasty people do ... I hope eventually we find out more about these two guys!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-52227363
Old Apr 9th 2020, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Seems some people in UK do not understand what social distancing means!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-52221688
Old Apr 9th 2020, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary
Good the hear she is OK. But did she have covid 19?
One neighbour told my wife yes, she was in hospital Covid-positive for three weeks, then was ok -but she has to stay in quarantine for two more weeks.
Old Apr 9th 2020, 4:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
Any news whether the curfew has been extended? Very doubtful, April 11th will be the official end of it.
Extended indefinitely, reviewed weekly.
Old Apr 9th 2020, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond repute

Seems some people in UK do not understand what social distancing means!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-52221688
That's horrendous, along with your previous post about licking hands and touching things in Sainsbury's.
I read that one guy from Halifax was arrested earlier in the week and jailed for 12 weeks the following day for coughing at a policeman and that 2 men were fined 200,000ft each for coughing at people in Hungary.
My wife and I had to go in to Eger this afternoon. The town centre was very quiet, with very few people around. The majority of those weren't wearing masks though and the people queued up outside the bank weren't wearing masks or exercising social distancing.
From there we went to Tesco and OBI. My wife had to twice tell the same woman to keep back whilst in the queue and OBI was heaving with very few people wearing masks and no-one was keeping their distance at the check out. We also had to go to Lidl but opted for the new store out of town. You need a car to get there so it's less busy and most people were masked up and kept their distance.
I feel that if the government were honest about the real number of infected cases and deaths then people might take it more seriously. There is no way on earth that Heves county has only 4 confirmed cases and less than 1,000 nationwide when you look at other countries around Europe.
Old Apr 9th 2020, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

my wife went to a "meat shop" in Esztergom-Kertvaros today where the social distancing worked very well - already outside. I was watching from the car - the small queue moved very quickly because they had 5 salespersons.
And near the Lidl in Dorog which again had many open registers so there were only short queues we saw a pharmacy also with a queue.
So many people follow the rules - while others go out on the street without any thinking ...
Old Apr 10th 2020, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

As per my earlier posting I find it shocking the Greater Manchester Police had to break up 660 parties last weekend. There are some right idiots out there. In the Uk they are called COVIDiots!
Old Apr 10th 2020, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

I had to pop into our local NISA this morning. (To be honest not for essentials but ..... you can guess what?). I told the guy working on the till I know we don't do this for you but anyway ..... I clapped to say thanks for staying open.
Old Apr 10th 2020, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond reputePaulinEger has a reputation beyond repute

My wife had an argument with the owner of our local shop today. The owner said she was happy to let anyone shop at any time, regardless of age. She didn't see it was her responsibility to turn anyone away because of their age at any time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.