Wikiposts

GOA - Buyer Beware!

Old Mar 29th 2011, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: GOA - Buyer Beware!

Originally Posted by a_f_d
I wonder how many friends and relatives of Rajan Ghate live in the US or UK.

AndyD 8-)#
What does Ghate expect to gain from the consfication of properties sold to foreigners. Perhaps he is looking to get back ancestral lands with considerably improved property on the at knock down prices.
Old Mar 29th 2011, 5:09 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by a_f_d
I wonder how many friends and relatives of Rajan Ghate live in the US or UK.

AndyD 8-)#
Precisely !!!
I am sure there are plenty, and pleenty of them who have 'stolen land' (as G Hate would call it) in those countries too !!!!!

Dread - x
Old Mar 29th 2011, 5:11 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by k800mer
What does Ghate expect to gain from the consfication of properties sold to foreigners. Perhaps he is looking to get back ancestral lands with considerably improved property on the at knock down prices.
Or has he been promised a few freebie properties by the currrent Goan govt?

Dread - x
Old Mar 29th 2011, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by k800mer
What does Ghate expect to gain from the consfication of properties sold to foreigners....
On this occasion I'm not sure he expects anything - he had political ambitions that were going nowhere - secretary of the Youth Congress in the smallest state in India, and not much to show even for that. Being a lifelong follower of Chandra Bose he decided to play the anti-colonial card and have his own 'Quit India Movement' (in a different place at a different time it would have been called the race card). For some reason it clicked!
The rest, for the moment is history.

AndyD 8-)#
Old Mar 29th 2011, 6:49 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

And if you bump into this nasty little RACIST sh*t on the streets of Panjim, you will recognise him like a shot........he has an absolutely enormous chip on his shoulder.

Old Mar 30th 2011, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by johnny five
And if you bump into this nasty little RACIST sh*t on the streets of Panjim, you will recognise him like a shot........he has an absolutely enormous chip on his shoulder.

Chip ........ or HUMP ?!!!!!!
I would rather like to bump into this nasty little racist sh1t on the streets of Panjim................................ preferably in the dark with no witnesses!!!!

Dread - x
Old Mar 30th 2011, 8:26 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Chip ........ or HUMP ?!!!!!!
I would rather like to bump into this nasty little racist sh1t on the streets of Panjim................................ preferably in the dark with no witnesses!!!!

Dread - x
You're just scary.................
Old Mar 30th 2011, 9:02 am

:w ub:
Originally Posted by johnny five
You're just scary.................
Old Apr 8th 2011, 2:19 am
Just Joined

ALLES is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HollowMan
Should anyone have been defrauded by CG (in my case he "sold" me an apartment that he had already sold to someone else, and "sold" me a second apartment on a project that didn't exist) please drop me a private message and I will give you the contact details of the detective at Colchester CID who is investigating
My son nearly had dealings with Chris Gregory but dropped out and took another route. I do have CG's current address but cannot send you a private message as I am a newbie to the site.

Last edited by ALLES; Apr 8th 2011 at 2:23 am.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 4:52 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ALLES
My son nearly had dealings with Chris Gregory but dropped out and took another route. I do have CG's current address but cannot send you a private message as I am a newbie to the site.
Make another post and you will be able to send and received pm's.
Welcome to BE.

Please will you also send me his current address - thanks.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 11:33 am

Hi Alles

Welcome to BE.
Your son had a very lucky escape and for him I am very glad.

Please make a further post as then you can use the private messaging service. Please would you also pm me CG's address.

Dread - x
Old Apr 8th 2011, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

ALLES is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Alles

Welcome to BE.
Your son had a very lucky escape and for him I am very glad.

Please make a further post as then you can use the private messaging service. Please would you also pm me CG's address.

Dread - x
Thanks for the welcome. I will now use the private messaging system
Old Apr 8th 2011, 11:19 pm
Just Joined

swamp duck is a jewel in the roughswamp duck is a jewel in the roughswamp duck is a jewel in the roughswamp duck is a jewel in the roughswamp duck is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the welcome. I will now use the private messaging system
Hi Alles, I also would be grateful if you would private message me Chris Gregory's address plus any other information you may have on him.

Regards Swamp Duck
Old Apr 9th 2011, 2:42 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=swamp duck;9294913]Hi Alles, I also would be grateful if you would private message me Chris Gregory's address plus any other information you may have on him.
Regards Swampi Duck:

Have re-opened the Chris Gregory thread, please will you put all messages there and try and keep this thread for the property issues I am as much to blame as anybody else.
Old Apr 13th 2011, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

dickylewis is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Douglas M
Thank you Tracy for your kind response, we are pleased that we endorsed your decision. As advocadogreen says there will probably be a lot of disillusioned foreigners apearing over the next couple of years. We also thought advocadogreens previous post on the realities of the company route was an excellent piece.

In summary,wev'e all been seduced by the Goan dream but the reality is somewhat different.

Unfortunately advocates are still advising prospective buyers to form a company on a tourist visa, which is incorrect. The danger here is applying western standards to professionals in India and our expectation of western levels of competence, and integrity. Furthermore there is little acountability.

Your losses and dissapointment could have been even greater if you had continued with your purchase.
Douglas

Are you still there???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.