Wikiposts

GOA - Buyer Beware!

Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:43 am
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of
Default Re: GOA - Buyer Beware!

Originally Posted by oddjob1952
I am not trying to rub peoples nose in it but I get p****d off when "some by no means all" think being British allows them to bad mouth Indian,s just because they have been found to be holding incorrect or no paperwork at all to allow them to live in india on a tourist visa.
If I was not married to an Indian i would not get mad if I was not allowed to live in india as there would not be a connection.
How do think people in the UK feel when OUTSIDERS come in and try to rule the roost ie we Muslims should be allowed to run our lives as we see fit and use our laws not the laws of the land.
Some of you on here and again I say not all think that being British allows you bad mouth and run round like the British Raj is alive and well, well it an'it.

So if you want to have me booted off for having a option which you do not agree with go ahead.

But just think about how the Idians feel when some on here call them "their all savages"

So just to rub some of your stuck up noses in it "TOUGH" and can I buy you out with a discount?
My reasion for posting in the first place was not to rub your noses in it but to put the point India belongs to Indians not the British any longer.

So good bye and good luck to those who are trying to overturn incorrect or bad advise given in the past and to those who bad mounth and slag of Indians for running their own country as they see fit " see you at a local UK airport some time soon" lol

OJ

please feel free to black ball me from your Goa "Bitching" forum anytime you want as I have had my rant.
Odd job you oddity. You are making a complete hash of your point of view. The 'British Raj' ended decades ago and everyone knows that and moved on decades ago. In fact, so many moved on and into a new global era where people move freely, reside freely, contribute of themselves to wherever they hang their hat and reside in with property bought using hard earned cash. But you seem to be lost to the value of 'morals' let alone 'fair play'. Obviously not a sportsman and never have been which is really odd since in Goa almost everyone born there or has schooled there plays sports and understands the value of 'sportsmanship'. Sorry 'boy' (you deserve no less of a label) but it is you who is enslaved in a mind of subjugation, because you have to live it everyday amongst your own. Please post here again. Or better still, wait until you have made millions robbing others.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 1:00 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wheatsheaf
Odd job you oddity. You are making a complete hash of your point of view. The 'British Raj' ended decades ago and everyone knows that and moved on decades ago. In fact, so many moved on and into a new global era where people move freely, reside freely, contribute of themselves to wherever they hang their hat and reside in with property bought using hard earned cash. But you seem to be lost to the value of 'morals' let alone 'fair play'. Obviously not a sportsman and never have been which is really odd since in Goa almost everyone born there or has schooled there plays sports and understands the value of 'sportsmanship'. Sorry 'boy' (you deserve no less of a label) but it is you who is enslaved in a mind of subjugation, because you have to live it everyday amongst your own. Please post here again. Or better still, wait until you have made millions robbing others.

Thanks Wheatsheaf, you said it all and saved me time typing !
What a nasty minded little individual this 'Oddjob' character is, and his last post with comments such as 'can I buy you out on discount' and 'see you at a UK airport' just illustrate what his or her motiives are really about. Personally I'm not convinced that this odd character is the Brit he or she claims to be, more likely a greedy little bloodsucker hoping to buy some cheap properties in Goa at the expense of others' misery (or he/she is or works for someone in Goa who fears the naming and shaming on this site !!!)

Dread - watch out Odd(job) person, your bad Karma will come for you !!!
x
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

gregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nice

Maybe a Brit
Spellings bad enough
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:21 am
Just Joined

lizze is an unknown quantity at this point

You are quite right I am a Brit,the fact that you are correcting me on my spelling has nothing to do with this thread.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:23 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizze
You are quite right I am a Brit,the fact that you are correcting me on my spelling has nothing to do with this thread.
I dont think the post was referring to you lizze
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:29 am
Just Joined

lizze is an unknown quantity at this point

I offer my sincere apologies to GREGIT for jumping the gun. I am sure i will soon get the hang of my way around this site.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:41 am
Just Joined

BharatPiyar will become famous soon enoughBharatPiyar will become famous soon enough

I'm a new subcriber to this forum... bust just reading the messages in this thread for a very long time already. May I just add a little of my humble thoughts in here and say that fighting the "war" with hurting words won't help anybody howsoever..."An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"... does anybody here knows where that's coming from? Basis of my point is please keep the respect to and of eachother whatever reason could look like to point into the other direction. Om shanti om.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:43 am
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lizze
Hi Lizzie i think Gregit was commenting about Odd job post not what you posted
GC
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BharatPiyar
I'm a new subcriber to this forum... bust just reading the messages in this thread for a very long time already. May I just add a little of my humble thoughts in here and say that fighting the "war" with hurting words won't help anybody howsoever..."An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"... does anybody here knows where that's coming from? Basis of my point is please keep the respect to and of eachother whatever reason could look like to point into the other direction. Om shanti om.
Welcome
Shalom my friend please keep posting nice to have new members
GC
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:48 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BharatPiyar
Hi there, I think its a case of if you respect the posters here, then they will return the compliment. Its when people arrive here and make brash comments that are only to incite people that problems happen
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Hi there, I think its a case of if you respect the posters here, then they will return the compliment. Its when people arrive here and make brash comments that are only to incite people that problems happen
100% Mitzy
GC
Old Feb 20th 2010, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

gregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nicegregit is just really nice

Sorry Lizzie, didn't mean you
Old Feb 20th 2010, 4:18 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 20th 2010, 4:25 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Agree Mitz, everybody is welcome and so are their opinions, brash comments from newbies do incite those with problems
which are mostly not of their own making. We should be allowed to state our personal views, name names of builders etc., without getting personal with another member.

We have plenty of support from some of the intellectual Goan Community who are disgusted with the way we have been treated. It is the ones on the ground (Goans (Indians) who do not understand what is happening, and sadly they are the ones who are going to lose out with their businesses in the next few years. Local families are going to suffer, many have found this, this season.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by noni
Agree Mitz, everybody is welcome and so are their opinions, brash comments from newbies do incite those with problems
which are mostly not of their own making. We should be allowed to state our personal views, name names of builders etc., without getting personal with another member.

We have plenty of support from some of the intellectual Goan Community who are disgusted with the way we have been treated. It is the ones on the ground (Goans (Indians) who do not understand what is happening, and sadly they are the ones who are going to lose out with their businesses in the next few years. Local families are going to suffer, many have found this, this season.
Everyone should be free to state their views freely, without being abusive of course. Some views may even be designed to be inciteful, but we are all big enough to deal with them. After all, what better example to our antagonists is there than their own Gandhi?. Perhaps, even a hunger strike in front of the governors palace is called for?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.