Photos

Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Flutterfly has a brilliant futureFlutterfly has a brilliant futureFlutterfly has a brilliant futureFlutterfly has a brilliant futureFlutterfly has a brilliant futureFlutterfly has a brilliant future
Default Re: Photos

I love this picture of your son TiddlyPom, thanks for the tip re use of portrait focus. Would love some more tips in this vein re portraits. For the first time I took a portrait type pic I was quite pleased with of my daughter and her friend, stood on a stool above them with camera looking down seemed to work quite well. You look as if you were close to him looking down for this one?
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

sdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud of

Wow,

I wasn't expecting such precise advice, thanks a lot, I promise I'll take note.

Steven
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Hi all hes a few more taken yesterday :

Honest I dont spend ALL my time at the beach

Just most of it

PJ
Attached Thumbnails Photos-img_1725.jpg   Photos-img_1859.jpg   Photos-img_1734.jpg  
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Steven, I thought they were all brilliant (no photographer either) sorry

I too loved that tree shot (b ut no 2 for me). Really stunning

You should ask Le Chant (when he returns from his trip to the Fiji islands ) re tips. He does shots like these.

Great black and white one tiidly. Captured him perfectly. You should do this as a job
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

sdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by themoose
Steven, I thought they were all brilliant (no photographer either) sorry

I too loved that tree shot (b ut no 2 for me). Really stunning

You should ask Le Chant (when he returns from his trip to the Fiji islands ) re tips. He does shots like these.

Great black and white one tiidly. Captured him perfectly. You should do this as a job
I agree, great shot Tiddly. The focus on the eyes makes a huge difference. As for the background, I suppose the only way to take care of that is by cropping out on a computer??

Equally good shots from PJ, looks like we've got some budding artists in here!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 2:47 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a couple from a day out I had a few weeks ago. I just loved the textures in the old door. The building is by the chateau, and is a collège for apprentice stonemasons. Hope you like them.

Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Heres some more pics, and not a beech in sight
PJ
Attached Thumbnails Photos-carmen-boatyard_20080308_083.jpg   Photos-frog_20080303_003.jpg   Photos-bubbles_20080303_018b.jpg  
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Great photo's, thanks for sharing.

Thats some door, must be hundreds of years old. Amazing
Old Mar 27th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Went for a trip to a natural 'blow hole' on tuesday and heres a couple of the shots i got - I think they really show the magnificent power of the sea
Attached Thumbnails Photos-img_2526.jpg   Photos-img_2618.jpg   Photos-img_2666.jpg  
Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:58 am
Just Joined

felicity6568 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all those nice pics! I will share mine soon - still have to figure out how to do it.
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Some more for the record....

A nice Sunday walk in the park.
Attached Thumbnails Photos-dscf0746.jpg   Photos-dscf0765.jpg   Photos-dscf0767.jpg  
Old Jun 20th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Stopped off at Mont St Michel on Tuesday and took this photo from the walkway. Look so different now they have finished cleaning up the steeple at the top.
Attached Thumbnails Photos-hpim0776.jpg  
Old Jun 20th 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

great photo Val. Hope you had a good time.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themoose
great photo Val. Hope you had a good time.
thanks, was great.
This one is of church in Pontmain - the light inside is incredible, really eeire, never seen a blue quite like it!
Attached Thumbnails Photos-hpim0772.jpg  
Old Jun 20th 2008, 4:45 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!

I love that one Val. Lovely colours! Good shot!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.