Photos

Old Jul 19th 2008, 2:00 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos

lovely new shots, especially the castle firework pic
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

sdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud of

Will you ever let us down? Brilliant as always.

Holidays are agreat time to play around with the cam. Here are some shots I was quite happy with.
Attached Thumbnails Photos-dscf1364.jpg   Photos-dscf1394.jpg  
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:51 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

So you should be pleased with those shots, they're both corkers! The one of the Humming Bird Moth especially. I've been waiting for them to show up around here but no sign yet.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:53 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdale100
Will you ever let us down? Brilliant as always.

Holidays are agreat time to play around with the cam. Here are some shots I was quite happy with.
Does that ch'ting and is that ch'tild ch'tinglish
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 9:17 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Newish to the forum and very much enjoying the photos. My wife and I were in Saumur at the time of the music festival, though were trying to find somewhere quiet to eat on the Sunday evening rather than listen to the music. Our friend from Mouliherne's (where we stayed) little dog doesn't like loud noises.
I have to say Le Chant, that part of the Loire Valley is gorgeous (apart from those enormous pylons on the road to Tours from Saumur)
Attached Thumbnails Photos-dscn0149.jpg  
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:27 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ewood. Coincidence or what? We live in Mouliherne! Chances are that we know (or know of) your friend.

You're right about this part of France being gorgeous, but then again I haven't come across a part of France that isn't yet. Ok, apart from the dock area at Calais....
Old Jul 25th 2008, 10:03 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Le Chant,
haven't had the pleasure of Calais docks I'm glad to say, much prefer the absolute quietness, and Mouliherne has plenty of that. The tranquility of the village was a welcome contrast from Gloucester UK, I can see why Carole likes it so much. I much appreciate your photos of your region of La Loire, I took lots whilst we we there, but not to your standard, and browsing your photos brings back pleasant memories.

Last edited by Ewood; Jul 25th 2008 at 10:06 pm.
Old Jul 26th 2008, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

sdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Hi Ewood. Coincidence or what? We live in Mouliherne! Chances are that we know (or know of) your friend.

You're right about this part of France being gorgeous, but then again I haven't come across a part of France that isn't yet. Ok, apart from the dock area at Calais....
Why don't you make that your next challenge? - Go to Calais docks, and try to make them look good. Could be a good photographic experience.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:53 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdale100
Why don't you make that your next challenge? - Go to Calais docks, and try to make them look good. Could be a good photographic experience.
you just need to right director and actor and even where you come from can look good
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:10 am

Took a few t'other day of a local chateau at Montsoreau.

Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

WOW
Did you manage to go inside as well? Fantastic place.
They had another person exhitibiting photo's when we were there in one of the out rooms - not a patch on you - I think you should take these back and show them and ask them to let you exhit there
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by val50
WOW
Did you manage to go inside as well? Fantastic place.
They had another person exhitibiting photo's when we were there in one of the out rooms - not a patch on you - I think you should take these back and show them and ask them to let you exhit there
Thanks Val. No, we didn't go in. Too busy wandering around the village itself looking at the troglodyte dwellings - fantastic! Had a cracking day and promised myself I'd nip back sometime soon to have a look around the chateau. Maybe it's on the cards for a meet in my neck of the woods?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

. Maybe it's on the cards for a meet in my neck of the woods? [/QUOTE]

October's good for me and OH
Old Jul 31st 2008, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Those photo's are stunning. The light is amazing, perfect.
Old Aug 16th 2008, 5:56 pm
Far Kynelle

Llangennith views, probably only of interest to jazzy
Attached Thumbnails Photos-dscn0179.jpg   Photos-dscn0165.jpg   Photos-dscn0249.jpg   Photos-dscn0241.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.