Photos

Old Jul 5th 2008, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos

You little genius you, great photo's
Does anyone else think he looks a bit like Rolf Harris in the last photo though
Old Jul 5th 2008, 5:13 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

R.O.F.L Harris?

Funnily enough, Syb & I said the same thing....Syb was waiting for him to get his didgeridoo out!
Old Jul 5th 2008, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
R.O.F.L Harris?

Funnily enough, Syb & I said the same thing....Syb was waiting for him to get his didgeridoo out!
ew, that's nasty
Old Jul 5th 2008, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by val50
ew, that's nasty
EW EW Ew very nasty, and shame on you Val for thinking it!!
Old Jul 5th 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paulajayne
EW EW Ew very nasty, and shame on you Val for thinking it!!
what - what did I say
Old Jul 7th 2008, 8:06 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Been messing with some larger and 'panoramic' type frames, on some out-takes I've saved. I didn't think I'd get to use these as I've had to crop severely. What do you think?

Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Heres A couple I took in Paris last week

PJ

Last edited by paulajayne; Jul 9th 2008 at 10:18 pm. Reason: Got it too work LOL
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:51 pm

Nice ones PJ. Where in Paris are they?

We went to see the Tour de France yesterday. Top afternoon out!

It all got a bit too much for this old boy though....

Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Nice ones PJ. Where in Paris are they?

We went to see the Tour de France yesterday. Top afternoon out!

It all got a bit too much for this old boy though....

OOps I forgot to put where in Paris
THey taken at Jardin de Luxembourg - which is absolutely stunning,
PJ
Old Jul 17th 2008, 6:13 pm

Went to watch the celebrations from the chateau at Saumur this year. Prime view over the Pont Cessart and the town below. Here's a few shots.

Old Jul 17th 2008, 6:16 pm

And a few more....

Old Jul 17th 2008, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

Mauricette has a brilliant futureMauricette has a brilliant futureMauricette has a brilliant futureMauricette has a brilliant futureMauricette has a brilliant futureMauricette has a brilliant future

Le Chant: your photos are brilliant. My son is coming over next week. He is a keen racing cyclist. He will love the photos of the Tour. I am really impressed. We have seen the Tour many times and I know how quickly the cyclists pass. You wait for hours and then Blink and you miss it! How do you do it?

Bravo! Keep it up!!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 7:00 pm

Hi Mauricette,

thanks for the lovely words. The Tour's amazingly fast, so all I did was try to pick a fairly straight spot, but with a hint of a bend, so's I could get a 'trail' of cyclists in shot, rather than just one or two. I knew the jersey I wanted to take shots of in particular, so focussed on him. I know it sounds easy, but it really wasn't! Out of around 15 shots of the actual cyclists, I only think 6 or 7 are worth anything.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

wow!!!!!
Don't think i need any other words to describe the latest pictures -
Your my new hero

PJ
Old Jul 17th 2008, 9:41 pm
Just Joined

Mauricette has a brilliant futureMauricette has a brilliant futureMauricette has a brilliant futureMauricette has a brilliant futureMauricette has a brilliant futureMauricette has a brilliant future

No! it is not easy - you make it look easy because you are an expert. It is the same with everything! But your pictures really are fantastic.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.