Photos

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 11:41 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos

The fete de la musique is a pretty big event here in Saumur. The Boss and I, along with some friends down from Brittany for the night went in for a bop. This is one I took of a fantastic heavy rock/ska band. I need to find out more about these guys, they were pretty good.

I'll post a few more as I get chance.

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:08 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:09 pm

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:10 pm

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

ChrisandSusan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Le Chant
You may have guessed by now that one of my hobbies is photography. Some shots I take quickly, for research purposes, or whatever. Others I take more time over. Sometimes I leave them as they were taken. Sometimes I bring them into the office here to work on them. Maybe tweak a few things. I wanted to share these with you that I took this morning after those I took for Tres. I'm really chuffed with how these turned out. Feel free to add critiques. I'm used to it!

Excellent - wish I could take pictures like that!!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

sdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud of

I see LeChant is keeping up the good work, nice to see some "people" photos.

Val, I loved your pic of Mont St Michel, brings back lots of great memories, lust go there again sometime.
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

sdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud ofsdale100 has much to be proud of

Here are some shots from a recent trip to Belgrade.

The first is of the largest orthodox chuch in Europe, as I'm told.
The second, nothing special, a bandstand ina park.
The third is of a local landowner. A real character. I couldn't understand him, but his face just speaks for him.
Attached Thumbnails Photos-dscf0994.jpg   Photos-dscf0954.jpg   Photos-dscf1105.jpg  
Old Jun 27th 2008, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from fantastic whirlwind trip to The Loire
stayed at Abbaye Royale de Fontevraud - what a find.
Will load more photo's into the gallery but thought I'd also share some here
Attached Thumbnails Photos-hpim0919.jpg   Photos-hpim1019.jpg   Photos-hpim0930.jpg  
Old Jun 28th 2008, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by val50
Just got back from fantastic whirlwind trip to The Loire
stayed at Abbaye Royale de Fontevraud - what a find.
Will load more photo's into the gallery but thought I'd also share some here
Loved that first pic Val, the kind of cloud formation that just finishes off nicely a photo of a monument.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 6:27 am

Nice pics sdale & Val.

Fontevraud l'Abbaye is one of my all-time favourite places. Just so calm & serene. I'm way overdue a visit there I think!

Still, Sat'day today - no chance of getting there today!

Keep the pics coming folks, let's see what you're seeing?
Old Jun 29th 2008, 8:48 am

When we went over to see PJ, we took a small diversion to Chenonceaux. We really don't get out that much, and we definitely don't get the chance to much touristy stuff, we're that busy. But, this was a place I'd wanted to visit since we've been here. Hope you see why. Here's a couple of views.

Old Jul 5th 2008, 9:23 am

T'other night The Boss & I went to see the British blues legend, John Mayall at the Avoine Blues Festival. What a man. 71 years young and still touring and recording. 70-odd albums to his name and a list of band members that read like a who's who of rock and roll.

Anyway, here's a few shots I took from the crowd.

Old Jul 5th 2008, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

T'other night The Boss & I went to see the British blues legend, John Mayall at the Avoine Blues Festival. What a man. 71 years young and still touring and recording. 70-odd albums to his name and a list of band members that read like a who's who of rock and roll.

I am drooling with envy, and will hate you forever!!!!

I am in fact listening to to Live Cream at the Albert, at this very moment. Wow! It must have been great, and lovely pics.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

paulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud ofpaulajayne has much to be proud of

Well Your shots of people are just as fantastic as your landscape shots they are excellent shots -
PJ
Old Jul 5th 2008, 12:38 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Coo, haven`t heard of john Mayall and the Bluesbreakers for years.

I was at a free Blues festival in Mijas town square a little while ago, started at 15,00 Sat ,finished 03,00 Sun.
Very good asortment of international Blues stars including Muddy Waters son.

Oooops, great pics Stu.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.