Photos

Old Nov 28th 2007, 12:48 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Photos

You may have guessed by now that one of my hobbies is photography. Some shots I take quickly, for research purposes, or whatever. Others I take more time over. Sometimes I leave them as they were taken. Sometimes I bring them into the office here to work on them. Maybe tweak a few things. I wanted to share these with you that I took this morning after those I took for Tres. I'm really chuffed with how these turned out. Feel free to add critiques. I'm used to it!

Old Nov 28th 2007, 2:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos

Nice pics, why don`t you post them in the France gallery HERE Click on the upload photo in the beige bar near the top.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 2:57 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

They are lovely,xxxx
Old Nov 28th 2007, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the location of them?
They are stunning
Old Nov 28th 2007, 3:20 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Thanks guys!

I didn't realise there was a gallery. I'll definitely post a few in there. You never know, they may entice a few more to our neck of the woods! Or scare them away....

The top and bottom ones were taken on the Loire, close to Saumur this morning. The middle one in the forest was taken literally 100 yards from our farmhouse north of Saumur as I returned from my shoot this morning. It's a fantastic area for photo opportunities hereabouts.

It's good this week as my daughter needs a lift into Saumur, 20 kms south of us to attend collège there, so I get up early to take her. Great light first thing!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Wow! Thanks guys!

I didn't realise there was a gallery. I'll definitely post a few in there. You never know, they may entice a few more to our neck of the woods! Or scare them away....

The top and bottom ones were taken on the Loire, close to Saumur this morning. The middle one in the forest was taken literally 100 yards from our farmhouse north of Saumur as I returned from my shoot this morning. It's a fantastic area for photo opportunities hereabouts.

It's good this week as my daughter needs a lift into Saumur, 20 kms south of us to attend collège there, so I get up early to take her. Great light first thing!
Fantastic photo's. Keep them coming.
As JDR said, you should post them in the photo gallery.
I love the light this time of year. We are surrounded by marshes here, so have lots of mist first thing and late at night. Quite spooky at times.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

themoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond reputethemoose has a reputation beyond repute

it reminds me of a disused railway line i crossed on my bike between Bouchemaine and Le Pont de Ce (Loire) some three years ago. I know you are local to there..... not that same bridge is it?
It looks fantastic first thing in the morning.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 4:07 pm

That bridge is the one that spans the Loire from Villebernier on the north bank to Montsoreau on the south bank, so opposite side of Saumur to Les Ponts de Cé, which is near Angers I think?

Last edited by Le Chant; Nov 28th 2007 at 4:09 pm.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

hey thanks. brings back some great memories (the in laws live in the pont de ce) of cycling about and just chilling. Great photographs.
I look forward to tomorrow and some new ones!
Thanks
Old Nov 28th 2007, 4:15 pm

Lol! No probs Moose! It looks like the weather's closing in for tomorrow, so may not get the shots I want. I have a trip planned back to Le Guèdinau, because there's a proper French shot there just begging for the taking....

All will be revealed if I can pull it off!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 4:17 pm

Val, we have similar mists here too. Our farmhouse is caught between the river to the south, a marsh to the east and two lakes north and west of us, so there's plenty of mist to be had! It's pretty spooky at times when we're surrounded by it, as it doesn't seem to want to come onto our property and stops at the boundary fences!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

need2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant futureneed2no has a brilliant future

Very professional looking photos Le Chant, you definitely have a talent. Well done.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 4:20 pm

You're very kind, thankyou need2no!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 5:30 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

Beautiful pics Le Chant

My hobby is photoshopping, so I get to look at hundreds of photos and yours do stand out. If ever you need a picture of yours 'shopped, give me a shout. (That is, of course, assuming you don't push the pixels yourself!)

I can pretty much fix anything, and have even been known to take 20 years off people too!

Aren't images great? I'm so glad the camera was discovered... !
Old Nov 28th 2007, 5:32 pm
La petite noblesse

Jazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of lightJazzy n Lol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Sometimes I leave them as they were taken. Sometimes I bring them into the office here to work on them. Maybe tweak a few things.

Oops, just read that bit again... Ignore me, it's nice so many people can use the PS software these days too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.