Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

JAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Still doesn't make sense to me... if they do want to hit their 60 days quota then give the decision for applicants like you who has been waiting for ages and not for application that are still within the time limit.
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

KernowIan is an unknown quantity at this point

Can users please add to the list - all folk that have just received the 31 October email. I want to tell my MP how many here got the email. Thanks

Kernowian
Garyede
Scousejohn
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Kernowian
Garyede
Scousejohn
Hullmonkey
Pinkdia
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Rosy1910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kernowian
Garyede
Scousejohn
Rosy1910
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Kernowian
Garyede
Scousejohn
Hull monkey
Pinkdia
mystikal2k2a
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Kernowian
Garyede
Scousejohn
Hullmonkey
Pinkdia
mystikal2k2a
Rosy1910
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

MA17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAsh
Still doesn't make sense to me... if they do want to hit their 60 days quota then give the decision for applicants like you who has been waiting for ages and not for application that are still within the time limit.
They dont care about any applicant if they hit their target on the 60 days case then they hace something to fight any complaints
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

I have a feeling this latest date 31 October is inspired by the veiled threat of an appearance by a group of us at Conference next week combined with more robust facilitation by individual MPs. For me I am just hopeful, and relieved a date set, and now have reassuring knowledge my wife's email is in the mix for resolution, whereas without the email, I had visions of her file gathering dust in the basement.
Old Sep 26th 2017, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

seven on the list for 31 October deadline. Any more?

Kernowian
Garyede
Scousejohn
Hullmonkey
Pinkdia
mystikal2k2a
Rosy1910
Old Sep 26th 2017, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

JAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond reputeJAsh has a reputation beyond repute

Im sorry if these will be the wrong thread but upon showing ny husband screenshots of these thread, he now wants to call and inquire about the status of my application. Would you folks be so kind as to give me the number to call and inquire? Thank you
Old Sep 26th 2017, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

mystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond reputemystikal2k2a has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KernowIan
I have a feeling this latest date 31 October is inspired by the veiled threat of an appearance by a group of us at Conference next week combined with more robust facilitation by individual MPs. For me I am just hopeful, and relieved a date set, and now have reassuring knowledge my wife's email is in the mix for resolution, whereas without the email, I had visions of her file gathering dust in the basement.
Is anybody attending the Conservative conference?

Is anybody who received the '31st of October' email local MP a Conservative who can raise the issue at the conference?

My local MP is Labour but I can get in touch with my nearest Conservative MP to try and make this request.
Old Sep 26th 2017, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Kernowian
Garyede
Scousejohn
Hullmonkey
Pinkdia
mystikal2k2a
Rosy1910
I didnt send any email so i woouldnt know but i am on 22 weeks 😑
Old Sep 26th 2017, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure you are heard at this Conservative conference - our voices need to be heard, let's make sure we ain't swept to one side and we demand some answers from this Government of chaos.
Old Sep 26th 2017, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mystikal2k2a
Is anybody attending the Conservative conference?

Is anybody who received the '31st of October' email local MP a Conservative who can raise the issue at the conference?

My local MP is Labour but I can get in touch with my nearest Conservative MP to try and make this request.
When and where?
Old Sep 26th 2017, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Kernowian
Garyede
Scousejohn
Hullmonkey
Pinkdia
mystikal2k2a
Rosy1910
Jashton

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.