Winnipeg

Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:01 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winnipeg

LOL,
Originally Posted by MB-Realtor
I'm beginning to feel like I'm back at school, and being picked on by the School Bullies - .
Apologies if you feel I am picking on you. It's meant in a light-hearted way

I believe/hope that my contributions to this board have been positive and helpful.
I too believe your contributions are helpful, not always positive I'm 'afraid' to say but helpful. My main 'issue' is your personal experiences are MBcentric and you can occassionally be prone to extrapolating these to the whole of Canada (not that you're at all unique in this).

I'm going to ignore your pokes at me, and I will continue to give people the straight truth about Real Estate in Canada.
Please dont ignore my pokes , and remember there are degrees of truth and all truths are there to be disproved with experience
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:48 pm
RETIRED Realtor

MB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Butch Cassidy;6707542 My main 'issue' is your personal experiences are MBcentric and you can occassionally be prone to extrapolating these to the whole of Canada (not that you're at all unique in this).

Please dont ignore my pokes , and remember there are degrees of truth and all truths are there to be disproved with experience [/QUOTE]

Your right about the Manitoba thing, it's difficult not too sometimes.

I won't ignore you, I think I just had a sense of humour failure this morning, I'm not usually that sensitive
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 4:04 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Your right about the Manitoba thing, it's difficult not too sometimes.

I won't ignore you, I think I just had a sense of humour failure this morning, I'm not usually that sensitive

Oh forgot to add, those of us who are involved in the 'services' industrys (homes sales, recruitment, retail etc) will of course from time to time try a little self-promotion. So I wasnt being nasty when I said the poster was being realist about you hoping to assist potential migrants to winnipeg with their home purchase. If someone was looking to buy a new home in my area I'd be looking for just the same. As would Paradise, Helen P, Eammon (when he qualifies) etc