Winnipeg

Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:25 pm
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winnipeg

there used to be just desserts on provencher which has now closed down but i don't think this is what biiiiink meant
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:35 pm
RETIRED Realtor

MB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond repute

Then there are all the "Gelati" places down Corydon
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MB-Realtor
The one thats on the corner or Provencher & Tache opposite the Bridge.
That's the one... I can't remember the name. We used the insurance broker a few doors down and well, of course, I always had to drop everything off by hand. Good excuse for one of their sorbets
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Smyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really nice

i will have to check some of those places out
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:51 pm
RETIRED Realtor

MB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond reputeMB-Realtor has a reputation beyond repute

If you want a really good burger and "skinny" fries go to Kolakis's on Main, just south of Redwood. Nothing to look at, but the foods good (diner style) and frequented by many a Hollywood star who comes to town. Its been going for years, the last make-over was in the 70's, the photos on the wall are a who' who of 70's and 80's Canadian stars of stage and politics + a few Hollywood and Music stars.
Old Jun 30th 2008, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NickyP84
If you want to have a laugh check this video out. My wife and I made it to show what we got up to the first winter I was there - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y5VbpLrtjJE
cool film - where did you find that hill you tobogganed down?? whereabouts in the peg do you live? Your house looks lovely and big - which suburb?

Just wondering cos we looked round quite a few areas when we were over there the other week...

Anita
Old Jun 30th 2008, 9:40 am
God

NickyP84 will become famous soon enoughNickyP84 will become famous soon enough

I can't remember the name of the street where we tobagganned (sp?) but it's kinda opposite Sturgeon Creek Park in St. James.

(When I go back) I'll be living in St. James at the top of Portage beside Dylan O'Conners in a nice wee area. Then in a few months I'll be moving to the outskirts to the south of the city.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold

I can't remember the name of the street where we tobagganned (sp?) but it's kinda opposite Sturgeon Creek Park in St. James.

(When I go back) I'll be living in St. James at the top of Portage beside Dylan O'Conners in a nice wee area. Then in a few months I'll be moving to the outskirts to the south of the city.
oh right - don't think we went to the St. James area, is it nice? We looked round St. Vital, Windsor Park, Wolseley, River Heights and St. Boniface.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:00 pm
RETIRED Realtor

Originally Posted by seanyg
oh right - don't think we went to the St. James area, is it nice? We looked round St. Vital, Windsor Park, Wolseley, River Heights and St. Boniface.
St James is fine, it get better the further west you go away from Polo Park.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MB-Realtor
St James is fine, it get better the further west you go away from Polo Park.
Agreed We were almost at the Perimeter, off Saskatchewan Avenue. It was a 1970s neighbourhood, solid very affordable houses, lots of empty nesters who doted on our then toddler... very friendly place for a young family. Probably not the ideal location if you don't like aircraft overhead, it wasn't noisy from the commercial stuff but those Hercules ones certainly flew low
Old Jul 9th 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Smyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really niceSmyth is just really nice

not long now, only 12 more days. just found out where i will be staying in
downtown-Southside whats it like there?
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

AnyBody?
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:32 pm
God

NickyP84 will become famous soon enoughNickyP84 will become famous soon enough

What street are you living on or near and I'll have a better idea?
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

What street are you living on or near and I'll have a better idea?
Smith Street
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:38 pm
RETIRED Realtor

"Holiday Towers" by an chance?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.