Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

contraceptive warning!!

contraceptive warning!!

Old Aug 30th 2008, 12:55 am
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: contraceptive warning!!

Originally Posted by jempee
sometimes
Is that a good or bad thing?
Old Aug 30th 2008, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mikey B
Is that a good or bad thing?
It can be very interesting some days....watching men squirm.....

Had a native rush up to the counter the other week and said very loud 'is this the place i go to get fixed!' i have been warned i will be known as the vasectomy girl.........
Old Aug 30th 2008, 1:04 am
No time for muppets!

Mikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of lightMikey B is a glorious beacon of light

It can be very interesting some days....watching men squirm.....

Had a native rush up to the counter the other week and said very loud 'is this the place i go to get fixed!' i have been warned i will be known as the vasectomy girl.........
Well as a guy lookin for a vasectomy maybe I should come see you?

Do you offer discounts?
Old Aug 30th 2008, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light

Well as a guy lookin for a vasectomy maybe I should come see you?

Do you offer discounts?
Only if you want me to actually do the procedure
Old Aug 30th 2008, 1:08 am
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Friend of mine's sister is a health visitor and goes round schools teaching about contraception etc..

She always has a boot full of condoms.

Her husband took her car in for service and forgot..,,the mechanic took one look and said 'Blimey mate.......' in awe.

She is, of course, known to all the kids as 'Johnny Woman'.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 1:10 am
No time for muppets!

Only if you want me to actually do the procedure
Sign me up
Old Aug 30th 2008, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Sign me up
Behave.......
Old Aug 30th 2008, 1:15 am
No time for muppets!

Behave.......
Im a perfect English gent - I always behave
Old Aug 30th 2008, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Souvenir
As I recall, we are often stopped on the way out of Costco so that someone can check our till receipt against the merchandise. I would love to have that receipt in my hand.
That is one of the strange things about the Airplane Hangar known as Costco....you would think that the cashier has done their job properly but they have to have the person at the exit checking your purchases...
Old Aug 30th 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

simeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bazzz
Or if you don't want any, full stop. I was surprised how easy it was to convince both my GP and the urologist to emasculate me, despite being 30, unmarried and childless. I think I heard one of them muttering "Christ, we can't let you breed!".
i think he heared you a bitching, and made the right choice
Old Aug 30th 2008, 9:43 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simeongb
i think he heared you a bitching, and made the right choice
Heaven help me. I love a psychotic!
Old Aug 30th 2008, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gotoronto
I got all the prescriptions I need on a regular basis before leaving the UK, but that will not help you much now... unless you have family in the UK, request prescription refill by post, GP mails it to family address, family picks it up and mails across. Not sure if you get this kind of thing through customs, though?
Also abusing the system. At some stage you will need to see GP with repeat prescriptions and they will reduce amount until you do get seen. Think customs may have something to say also
Old Aug 30th 2008, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

sas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond reputesas-lou has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly worried now ...

I get a contraceptive injection (Depo) from doc every 11 weeks .. am i still likely to get this in canada .. I refuse to go on the pill .. i aint had a pe**od in 3 years (sorry to much info) and dont intend to have one anytime soon, although me and OH have mentioned options for him .. he's still thinking about it (yeah for the rest of his life) ..

So does anyone else get the injection, or has anyone heard about it ???

Thanks
Old Aug 30th 2008, 4:32 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sas-lou
although me and OH have mentioned options for him .. he's still thinking about it (yeah for the rest of his life) ..
Not necessarily a rest of life decision...can be reversed these days.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 4:42 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Not necessarily a rest of life decision...can be reversed these days.
It really shouldn't be considered reversible. Success rates vary from around 50 to 65 % , usually with much lower sperm counts and a higher rate of chromosomal abnormalities with the remaining sperm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.