Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Confused.. Why Canada?

Confused.. Why Canada?

Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Confused.. Why Canada?

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
I predict bitter, twisted, resentful lifetime ahead.
Coming from someone who chose to move to NB, a place that even Canadians are moving away from, your "prediction" doesn't really count for much.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dbd33
Well then I suppose you have the income to support going to Spain on all your days off, why bother moving there?
When you run your own business, you don't have "days off" or even "days on" for that matter. I work as and when I need to, sometimes all day, sometimes not all. Depends on what is going on.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:12 am
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdrianTO
Coming from someone who chose to move to NB, a place that even Canadians are moving away from, your "prediction" doesn't really count for much.
Follow your dreams Adrain you will be a happier person and less of a tosser.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dave+Jules
Yes Prat or Tosser, have similar derogatory meanings. I am not suprised that you are hearing these terms after some of your posts. Infact I am surprised the thread isnt littered with a few more, such as Dickhead, wanker (you know already so I guess you have had some other discussions with Brits who are impressed with your performance)
All it shows me is that many Brits on here can't get engage in a civil discussion without hurling insults. Pretty poor display if this is what Brits are really like. No wonder your kids are running riot in the streets. Children are a reflection of their family.

If the parents are so crude and juvenile, what can one expect from their offspring?
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

I cottoned onto this guy very early on and someone said I was being too hard on him. Ha...

Age, well he mentioned University in London around 1990.

Well, that makes him mid to late 30's, getting very close to that big 4-0!

Not married, sounds like never has been (wonder why ) and lays claim to a 22 year old girlfriend (well I had a string of girlfriends in their late teens when I was early 30's, so why not).

Has no commitments and has a business that appears to be making him a lot of money, a business that allows him to work anywhere.

Someone had it spot on I think, MID-LIFE CRISIS.

He's having a go at other people's decisions, trying to justify his empty existence.

At the same time waving wads in the air like Harry Enfield shouting 'Loadsamoney' as if that makes up for a lack of family.

He's never known commitment nor the pressure of trying to make ends meet and all the sad little dick wants to do is find others who may not be so well off and rub their noses in how great a life he has in an attempt to amke himself feel better.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute

AdrianTO you been the one insulting people on this forum. You come across as very bitter and frustrated. You have a very crap attitude toward women. Good luck getting a girlfriend. Get use to using your right hand. No woman in their right mind would go out with you.

Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PeterF
I cottoned onto this guy very early on and someone said I was being too hard on him. Ha...

Age, well he mentioned University in London around 1990.

Well, that makes him mid to late 30's, getting very close to that big 4-0!

Not married, sounds like never has been (wonder why ) and lays claim to a 22 year old girlfriend (well I had a string of girlfriends in their late teens when I was early 30's, so why not).

Has no commitments and has a business that appears to be making him a lot of money, a business that allows him to work anywhere.

Someone had it spot on I think, MID-LIFE CRISIS.
So, now men in their 30s are having mid-life crises? Wow.

He's never known commitment nor the pressure of trying to make ends meet and all the sad little dick wants to do is find others who may not be so well off and rub their noses in how great a life he has in an attempt to amke himself feel better.
Jealousy is such an ugly emotion. It will only tear you down.. Let it go.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

I think this thread has run its course and is rapidly degenerating into insults. It's now closed.