Any Idea's?

Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:46 pm
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough
Default Any Idea's?

Hello,

As a truckers wife can anyone's wife help me out or men if you like, tell me is it expensive for all the beauty treatments there i love my nail extensions and all my ponsy face creams.. I also want Hair extensions. So its a bit of a girly chat and just to let me know a bit about what Canada has to offer a lady of leisure.

Thanks Lisa

P.s Fly in 22 days and 12 hrs yeah....
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:34 pm

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Idea's?

Hi. There is plenty of places to choose from on the beauty treatment front.

You should pm Burton Bunch who works in a local salon with a great reputation.
As another lady of leisure here, well as much as I can be with my 3 year old. I would love to meet up when you are here for a girly night out.

Whats the point of treating yourself when you cant show it off eh.

Have a good trip Mrs minihaha x
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:28 pm
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by minihaha

As another lady of leisure here, well as much as I can be with my 3 year old. I would love to meet up when you are here for a girly night out.

O yes night out defo.... I will Hold you to that... A friend already to go out drinking with. Whats the night life like then any good?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:39 am
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

just a bit of advice , if you go anywhere for nail enhancements and they start weidling a electric nail file (looks like a dremel) at you especially on your natural nail , get your coat and run !!
the amount of people that sit there while nail techs rip the clients nails to shreds is shocking ,
am just giving you a bit of advice as to what i know goes on, and things i have seen
if you were living in calgary i could recommend my friend who is really good, i also have another mate in lethbridge who does beauty but not sure if she offers nails i can find out though if you want me to , just let me know hth x
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by minihaha

Mrs Minihaha

You are talking about me again - thought my ears are burning

Drop me a PM and will give you the contact details of my salon - my friend has been a nail tech for over 20 years and does acrylic, gel and fibreglass nails.

Originally Posted by Rodger Rabbit
O yes night out defo.... I will Hold you to that... A friend already to go out drinking with. Whats the night life like then any good?
Lisa

If you go out with the two Mrs M's you will have a hangover for days afterwards so be prepared

Originally Posted by deenailz
just a bit of advice , if you go anywhere for nail enhancements and they start weidling a electric nail file (looks like a dremel) at you especially on your natural nail , get your coat and run !!
the amount of people that sit there while nail techs rip the clients nails to shreds is shocking ,
am just giving you a bit of advice as to what i know goes on, and things i have seen
if you were living in calgary i could recommend my friend who is really good, i also have another mate in lethbridge who does beauty but not sure if she offers nails i can find out though if you want me to , just let me know hth x
I can double stress this point too !

My cousin in law is also a nail tech in town too and the amount of horror stories she sees with a dremmell is unbelieveable.

These are usually tools used by the "chop shops" as peeps call them ie the oriental nail technicians. Be very careful as the one here doesnt even use steralising fluid for their equipment and they dremell like hell on your nails - until they bleed - then also apply the product over your open wounded nail beds.

Nice eh !!!!

Best of luck hun -will have to plan a xmas party too eh "brit girls on tour"

Gaynor